Subject: NetGALA News
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 09:48:41 -0400

TO:  Gay/Lesbian Alumni/ae Groups

FROM: David White, Chair, NetGALA - Network of Gay and Lesbian Alumni/ae
Assoc.

On June 4th the board of NetGALA elected two new board members to one year
terms: John Spear, New York City, an alum of Williams College and Tom Atwood,
Cambridge, England (soon to be Boston, MA), an alum of Harvard University.
 For your information, the following are the current board members of
NetGALA.  We encourage you to correspond with us on a regular basis.

David White, Chair, Washington, DC (Principia Coll. & USC)
e-mail:  [email-masked] OR  [email-masked]

Paul Hinkle, Treasurer, Arlington, VA (Johns Hopkins)
e-mail: [email-masked]

Liz Zale, New Orleans, LA (Middlebury)
e-mail: [email-masked]

Deborah Twigg, New York City (Wheaton Coll., IL)
e-mail: [email-masked]

Matt Brown, Bethesda, MD (U of Penn)
e-mail: [email-masked]

Mike Madison, Los Angeles, CA (USC)
e-mail: [email-masked]

John Spear, New York City (Williams Coll)
e-mail [email-masked]

Tom Atwood, Cambridge, England (Harvard)
e-mail:  [email-masked]

******The next edition of NetGALA News is being produced.  Deadline for
articles/photos is the end of July.  Send your materials to:  [email-masked]
or to our mailing address:  NetGALA, P.O. Box 53188, Washington, DC   20009.

Thank you and have a proud month of June!