Subject: Utah Log Cabin Club on the Web
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 01:00:38 -0400

24 May 1995
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Chris Ryan (801) 364-5930
               Frank Lohmeyer  (801) 533-2244

	GAY ORGANIZATION ADDS LINK TO WEB
	Utah Log Cabin Club becomes first Utah Gay organization with Home Page

Utah Log Cabin Club President, Chris Ryan, announced that the Utah Log Cabin
Club has introduced its own Home Page set on the World Wide Web of the
Internet.  The "web" has sites and home pages all over the world, and can be
accessed 24 hours per day.

"Our club has taken a giant step into the future with the initiation of this
page set.  Now we will be able to provide information about our club,
difficulties and successes with legislation and life in general as gay
Utahns.  Now, our community will be less isolated that ever before,"

Frank Lohmeyer, ULCC Public Relations Officer and developer of the Home Page
set added, "Our page is new and still under construction.   As we work with
it, more features will be added including surveys that can be answered
online.  We will be able to share information and knowledge with other gays
world-wide.  Currently, anyone in the world can join our club, request more
information or be added to our surface mail or e-mail list.  No longer will
we feel so isolated in our struggle to gain equality of rights...human
rights."

The World Wide Web address is: http://www.eskimo.com/~chorus/ulcc/index.html
   This Home Page site can be accessed by any web browser connected to a web
server, including America On Line, CompuServe and Prodigy.

	# # # # #