Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GAY/LESBIAN FILM FESTIVAL ORGANISERS IN
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:45:30 +0200 (METDST)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GAY/LESBIAN FILM FESTIVAL ORGANISERS IN THE EUROPEAN 
UNION

The date of publishing the call for proposals dealing with grants for projects
taking place in 1999 scheduled for last June has been postponed until this
autumn. 

Organisers of gay/lesbian film festivals in 1999 should consider to
submit applications for projects under this programme. Interested persons or
organisations should contact ILGA-Europe at the following co-ordinates: Kurt
Krickler (board member), Phone/Fax: +43-1-545 13 10, e-mail: [email-masked];
postal address: c/o HOSI Wien, Novaragasse 40, A-1020 Vienna. 

ILGA-Europe will be informed about the publishing date of this call for 
proposals and the
dead-line for submitting applications. Of course, interested festival
organisers can also contact DG X of the European Commission directly. The
responsible person is Blanca Sánchez Velasco, European Commission, DG X, rue
de la Loi 200, B-1049 Brussels, Office L102 5/08. Phone: +32-2-299.91.23, Fax: 
+32-2-299.92.01.