Subject: Euro-ILGA 1994 & ILGA database
From: Eva Isaksson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (David J. Stazer), [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 1995 14:40:29 +0200 (EET)

Please consider linking the Euro-ILGA home page described below
in a suitable place in your server. One of the decisions from
this conference was starting an ILGA database, which will be
placed in the SETA server. The Euro-ILGA materials are the 
start for that database that will be developed later in 1995.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The ILGA (International Lesbian and Gay Association) 16th Regional
European Meeting, which took place in Helsinki December 27-31, has
been the first major ILGA conference with a www home page of its own.

SETA, the national Finnish queer rights organization made the
following conference materials:
 - pre-conference papers
 - workshop reports
 - accompanying information
including decisions about Euro-Pride events in coming years,
available through its new information servers.

For full information, check the SETA gopher and www servers:
gopher://gopher.seta.fi/
http://www.seta.fi/
http://www.seta.fi/english.html (in English)

or the Euro-ILGA '94 home page:
http://www.seta.fi/inat/euro-ilga.html

With best regards for 1995,

- Eva
_________________________________________________________________________
 Eva Isaksson    mail:             [email-masked], [email-masked]
                 finger:         [email-masked], [email-masked]
                 http://www.helsinki.fi/~eisaksso/, http://seta.fi/~eva/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------