Subject: IGRA Raffle to Benefit Human Rights Fund Foundation
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:07:38 -0700 (MST)

The International Gay Rodeo Association [IGRA] is pleased to announce a raffle
being conducted to benefit IGRA, local IGRA member associations, local
charities and the Human Rights Fund Foundation. The prize being raffled is a
cruise for two from Los Angeles, CA to the Mexican Riviera, March 15-22, 1998.

This wonderful prize has been generously donated by RSVP Travel Productions.
RSVP is well known in the gay/lesbian community for tours and cruises which are
designed to offer high-quality vacation opportunities for the gay and lesbian
traveler. 

The tour prize includes an outside cabin for two on the cruise. Expenses not
included are the port charges gratuities and the travel to and from Los
Angeles. The Mexican Riviera cruise from March 15-22, 1998 will begin in Los
Angeles and make stops in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas before
returning to Los Angeles. this prize is valued at $2,590!

Raffle tickets are available from any IGRA member association at $5.00 each.
The proceeds of the ticket sales will be distributed as follows:
- $1.00 to benefit the Humans Rights Fund Foundation
- $2.00 to benefit the IGRA operating account
- $1.00 to benefit the local IGRA member association
- $1.00 to benefit a local charity chosen by the IGRA member association

The drawing for the winner will be held at the Road Runner Regional Rodeo in
Phoenix, AZ, this coming January 18, 1998. 

IGRA would like to thank RSVP and its management for this generous contribution
in assistaing us in our goal of raising funds for charitable purposes as well
as assisting with operating funds for IGRA and our member associations. 

For more information about this raffle or for information about how to contact
your local IGRA member association, please contact the IGRA website at
www.igra.com or call Thom Sloan at [505]272-2670 or E-mail:
[email-masked]. 

September 12, 1997       

===================================================

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:35:47 -0700 (MST)
Subject: IGRA Raffle of RSVP Cruise

A correction needs to be made to the press release that was sent out 9/12/97
regarding the IGRA raffle of an RSVP cruise for two to the Mexican Riviera. The
cruise package is on RSVP but was donated by Deb Croom and The Travel Company.
Please make this correction to any publications or press. 

Thank you, 
Thom Sloan