Subject: IGLYO now contactable by email
From: "Suzy Byrne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 18:51:49 +0000

The International Lesbian and Gay Youth Organisation (IGLYO) has now 
got an email address.  This address replaces all other addresses you 
may have for us.  (Sorry for inconvience!)

IGLYO is an organisation which works on behalf of lesbian gay and 
bisexual youth groups.  We are members of the Youth forum of the 
European Union and the European Co-ordinating Bureau of International 
Non-Governmental Youth Organisations.  We are also a member of the 
International Lesbian and gay association (IGLA)

IGLYO events include conferences and training seminars on issues 
affecting young lesbians, gays and bisexuals. We also provide 
information on organising youth exchanges and advice on obtaining 
funding.

IGLYO lobbies the institutions of the European Union and the Council 
of Europe on issues which affect its members and also raises issues 
on a european level through the youth platforms we belong to.  

IGLYO runs a penpal service from our office in Amsterdam.  Here we 
put young people from around the world in contact with each other.

We also produce a magazine four times a year called Speakout.  this 
magazine is always looking for young peole to write about their 
groups and lifestyles and also provides a means of putting 
orgnaisations in contact with each other.

IGLYO will be posting information to as many relevant mailing lists 
as possible about our future events.  For information about 
membership and also recieving snail mail postings please contact our 
office or send email.

IGLYO
Post box 542
1000AM Amsterdam
the Netherlands
Ph/Fax +31 20 6188172
email [email-masked]