Subject: URGENT: RYAN WHITE FINAL SENATE VOTE TODAY!!!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 09:23:49 -0400

*****************************************************************
ACTION ALERT             ACTION ALERT             ACTION ALERT

               THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND                    

The Nation's Largest Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Political Group   
*****************************************************************
To contact the HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND, please call us at     
(202)628-4160, fax us at (202) 347-5323 or write to us at PO Box 
1396  Washington, DC  20013.  WE CANNOT RESPOND TO E-MAIL.  
*****************************************************************

THURSDAY, JULY 27, 1995
8:30 a.m. (EST)

            SENATE VOTES THIS MORNING ON RYAN WHITE CARE ACT

                         CALL YOUR SENATOR NOW!

WASHINGTON -- Beginning at 9:15 a.m. today, the U.S. Senate will
vote on these amendments (see following NORA release) and on
final passage of the Ryan White CARE Act -- the leading federal
effort that provides medical care for men, women and children
with HIV/AIDS.

Call the Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be
connected to your Senators' offices.  Ask to speak to the person
who deals with AIDS issues.  URGE YOUR SENATORS TO VOTE FOR THE
RYAN WHITE CARE ACT, FOR BOTH KASSEBAUM AMENDMENTS, AND AGAINST
ALL HELMS AMENDMENTS.  

         1101 14th Street, NW  Suite 200  Washington, DC  20005  

                phone:(202)628-4160      fax:(202) 347-5323