Subject: LIGHTFOOT LANGUAGE
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:18:29 -0400

*****************************************************************
LEGISLATIVE LANGUAGE       LANGUAGE        LEGISLATIVE LANGUAGE

               THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND                    

The Nation's Largest Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Political Group   
*****************************************************************
To contact the HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND, please call us at     
(202)628-4160, fax us at (202) 347-5323 or write to us at PO Box 
1396  Washington, DC  20013.  
*****************************************************************

                     LIGHTFOOT SUBSTITUTE TO PACKARD
                                    
         Amendment to the Treasury, Postal Service, and General 
                  Government Appropriations Bill, 1996

Page 84, after line 17, insert the following new section:

     SEC. 623. None of the funds in this or any other Act may be
     obligated or expended for employee training which: (a) does
     not upgrade employee productivity and effectiveness; (b)
     does not meet identified needs for knowledge, skills and
     abilities bearing upon the performance of official duties;
     (c) is inappropriate to the workplace; (d) is designed to
     change participants' personal values or lifestyle outside
     the workplace; or (e) does not require prior employee
     notification of the content and methods to be used in the
     training and written end of course evaluation: Provided,
     that if a departmental or agency employee articulates a
     religious or moral objection to participating in an HIV/AIDS
     or other training program, the department or agency must
     offer an alternative to participating in the program which
     is acceptable to the employee.

                              ###

     1101 14th Street, NW  Suite 200  Washington, DC  20005      
          phone:(202)628-4160      fax:(202) 347-5323