Subject: NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY '95...GET INVOLVED!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 16:18:27 -0400

*****************************************************************
GET INVOLVED!    NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY 1995    GET INVOLVED!

                THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND                   

The Nation's Largest Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Political Group   
*****************************************************************
To contact the HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND, please call us at     
(800)866-NCOD, fax us at (202) 347-5323 or write to us at PO Box 
1396  Washington, DC  20013.  
*****************************************************************

          MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON YOUR CAMPUS AND COME OUT!

     The Human Rights Campaign Fund's National Coming Out Project
wants you to come out and get involved.  This education and
outreach program of the nation's largest lesbian, gay and
bisexual political organization encourages lesbian, gay and
bisexual people to be honest about their sexual orientation to
family members, friends, and co-workers all year long.  Why? 
Because statistics continue to show that those who know someone
gay are more likely to support equal rights for gays and
lesbians.

     This on-going project of HRCF organizes and facilitates
educational outreach events all year long. These events result in
positive media visibility that serves to inspire, educate and
inform gay and non-gay Americans.  Coming out truly makes a
difference by presenting the diversity of the gay community.  All
of these activities culminate each year on October 11, National
Coming Out Day.  The Project also sponsors a Coming Out on Campus
Program to encourage and assist college l/g/b groups in
organizing events.

     For more information about sponsoring or attending NCOD
events, receive information about coming out, make a contribution
or to order official NCOD merchandise featuring the famous Keith
Haring logo, please call (800) 866-NCOD.

                             ###

                 THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND
     1101 14th Street, NW  Suite 200  Washington, DC  20005      
          phone:(202)628-4160      fax:(202) 347-5323