Subject: URGENT - CALL YOUR SENATORS TO PASS THE RYAN WHITE CARE ACT
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:17:30 -0400

*****************************************************************
ACTION ALERT                URGENT                 ACTION ALERT

               THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND                    

The Nation's Largest Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Political Group   
*****************************************************************
To contact the HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND, please call us at     
(202)628-4160, fax us at (202) 347-5323 or write to us at PO Box 
1396  Washington, DC  20013.  WE CANNOT RESPOND TO E-MAIL.  
*****************************************************************

                          CALL YOUR SENATOR NOW!

The Ryan White CARE Act -- the leading federak program that
provides care for men, women and children with HIV/AIDS -- may
come up for a vote in the U.S. Senate as early as tomorrow,
Friday, July 21.  Jesse Helms has held up the bill for months and
is expected to launch a new attack.  Helms could gut the bill,
prevent funds from going to organizations that serve the gay
community and threaten life-saving care for people with HIV/AIDS.

Call the Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121 and you will be
connected to your Senators' offices.  Ask to speak to the person
who deals with AIDS issues.  You can also fax and e-mail.  Urge
your Senators to oppose any negative amendments to the Ryan White
CARE Act.

     1101 14th Street, NW  Suite 200  Washington, DC  20005      
          phone:(202)628-4160      fax:(202) 347-5323