From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 94 13:18:39 -0400 Eastern

*****************************************************************
CO-SPONSOR UPDATE        CO-SPONSOR UPDATE      CO-SPONSOR UPDATE
 
               THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND                    
 
The Nation's Largest Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Political Group   
*****************************************************************
To contact the HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FUND, please call us at
(202)628-4160, fax us at (202) 347-5323 or write to us at PO Box
1396  Washington, DC  20013.  WE CANNOT RESOPND TO E-MAIL.  
*****************************************************************
 
          THE EMPLOYMENT NON-DISCRIMINATION ACT of 1994
               Cosponsors of H.R. 4636 and S. 2238
                    SENATORS IN CAPITAL LETTERS 
                         As of July 8, 1994

 
              SENATORS-30     Representatives-116
 
       Democrats-136     Republicans-9     Independents-1

                                        
Arizona:  Sam Coppersmith, Karan English & Ed Pastor
 
California:  BARBARA BOXER, DIANNE FEINSTEIN, Xavier Becerra,
     Anthony C. Beilenson, Howard L. Berman, Ronald V. Dellums,
     Julian C. Dixon, Don Edwards, Anna G. Eshoo, Sam Farr, Vic
     Fazio, Bob Filner, Dan Hamburg, Jane Harman, Michael
     Huffington, Tom Lantos, Matthew G. Martinez, Robert T.
     Matsui, George Miller, Norman Y. Mineta, Nancy Pelosi,
     Lucille Roybal-Allard, Lynn Schenk, Pete Stark, Maxine
     Waters, Henry A. Waxman, & Lynn C. Woolsey
 
Colorado:  Patricia Schroeder & David E. Skaggs
 
Connecticut:  CHRISTOPHER J. DODD, JOSEPH I. LIEBERMAN, Rosa
     DeLauro, Sam Gejdenson, Nancy L. Johnson & Christopher Shays
 
District of Columbia:  Eleanor Holmes Norton 
 
Florida:  Jim Bacchus, Peter Deutsch, Alcee L. Hastings, Harry
     Johnston & Carrie Meek
 
Georgia:  John Lewis & Cynthia McKinney
 
Guam:  Robert Underwood
 
Hawaii:  DANIEL K. AKAKA, DANIEL K. INOUYE, Neil Abercrombie & 
     Patsy T. Mink
 
Illinois:  CAROL MOSELEY-BRAUN, PAUL SIMON, Lane Evans, Luis V.
     Gutierrez, Mel Reynolds, Bobby L. Rush & Sidney R. Yates
 
Iowa:  TOM HARKIN
 
Louisiana:  William J. Jefferson
 
Maine:  Thomas H. Andrews
 
Maryland:  BARBARA A. MIKULSKI, PAUL S. SARBANES, Benjamin L.
     Cardin, Steny H. Hoyer, Kweisi Mfume, Constance A. Morella &
     Albert R. Wynn
 
Massachusetts:  EDWARD M. KENNEDY, JOHN F. KERRY, Barney Frank,
     Joseph P. Kennedy, II, Edward J. Markey, Martin T. Meehan,
     John W. Olver & Gerry E. Studds
 
Michigan:  CARL LEVIN, DONALD W. RIEGLE, JR., David E. Bonior, 
     Barbara-Rose Collins, John Conyers, Jr. & William D. Ford
 
Minnesota:  PAUL DAVID WELLSTONE, Martin Olav Sabo & Bruce F.
     Vento
 
Missouri:  William L. (Bill) Clay & Alan Wheat
 
New Jersey:  BILL BRADLEY, FRANK  R. LAUTENBERG, Robert Menendez,
     Frank Pallone, Jr., Donald M. Payne & Robert G. Torricelli
 
New Mexico:  JEFF BINGAMAN & Bill Richardson
 
New York:  DANIEL P. MOYNIHAN, Gary L. Ackerman, Eliot L. Engel,
     Hamilton Fish, Jr., Floyd H. Flake, Maurice D. Hinchey,
     George J. Hochbrueckner, Nita M. Lowey, Carolyn B. Maloney,
     Jerrold Nadler, Major R. Owens, Charles B. Rangel, Charles
     E. Schumer, Jose E. Serrano, Louise M. Slaughter, Edolphus
     Towns & Nydia M. Velazquez
 
North Carolina:  Eva Clayton & Melvin L. Watt
 
Ohio:  JOHN GLENN, HOWARD M. METZENBAUM, Eric D. Fingerhut &
     Louis Stokes
 
Oregon:  BOB PACKWOOD, Mike Kopetski, Peter A. DeFazio, Elizabeth
     Furse & Ron Wyden
 
Pennsylvania:  Lucien E. Blackwell, Thomas M. Foglietta &
     Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky
 
Rhode Island:  JOHN H. CHAFEE, CLAIBORNE PELL, Ron Machtley &
     Jack Reed
 
South Carolina:  Butler Derrick
 
Texas:  Henry B. Gonzalez & Craig A. Washington
 
Vermont:  JAMES M. JEFFORDS, PATRICK J. LEAHY & Bernard Sanders
 
Virginia:  CHARLES S. ROBB, Leslie L. Byrne & James P. Moran
 
Washington:  PATTY MURRAY, Maria Cantwell, Mike Kreidler, Jim
     McDermott, Al Swift & Jolene Unsoeld
 
Wisconsin:  RUSSELL D. FEINGOLD
 
                              *********

     1101 14th Street, NW  Suite 200  Washington, DC  20005      
          phone:(202)628-4160      fax:(202) 347-5323