Subject: 5th Annual Spike for Pride '96 - L.A.'s G&L Volleyball Tournament
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 20:57:14 -0400

Fifth Annual Spike for Pride '96:
Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Volleyball Tournament
Saturday, October 5th & Sunday, October 6th
at the UCLA Pauley Pavilion, Westwood

If you are interested in volunteering, please call
Joe Smoke at (213) 993-7434.

* Meet over 300 players from across the nation and enjoy
the hilarious Volley Follies Comedy Show at a spectacular
Banquet Dinner atop the Wyndham Bel Age Hotel,
Saturday, Oct. 5th, 7:00 p.m. - cocktails, 7:45 p.m. - dinner,
8:30 p.m. - program.  Guest tickets are $35.
Wyndham Bel Age Hotel is located at 1020 N. San Vicente
Blvd., in W. Hollywood.  Valet Parking Available.

* Attend the Championship Game and get a
Tournament T-Shirt for $8, Sunday afternoon, Oct. 6th,
2:00 - 6:00 p.m.  UCLA's Pauley Pavilion and Men's Gym.
Parking is $5 in UCLA lots 6 (Wilshire/Westwood) or
4 (Sunset/Westwood).

Spike for Pride is organized by VOILA, Volleyball Organization
in Los Angeles, a 100-member club which meets weekly to
promote the sport, socialize, and play ball.

Proceeds benefit the UCLA Lambda Alumni Scholarship Fund
and the Community Outreach & Education Dept. at the
L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center.

Sponsored in part by:  The Advocate, WET, and JOCKO.

Additional Support from:  COLT Studios and International Male

###