Subject: Transportation - Protest Contingent at San Diego's Republican Nat'l Conv.
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 00:13:52 -0400

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE EVERYWHERE!!!
FROM:  THE LOS ANGELES GAY & LESBIAN CENTER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------

JUST HOP ON THE BUS...

LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD!

JOIN THE LOS ANGELES GAY & LESBIAN CENTER'S
PROTEST CONTINGENT TO THE

REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION

in SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

PROTEST MARCH & RALLY AT 5:30 P.M., 
MONDAY, AUGUST 12

MEET THE BUS IN FRONT OF THE CENTER AT 1:45 PM
1625 N. Schrader Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90028
(2 blocks East of Highland, between Sunset & Hollywood Blvds.)
Return at Approximately 10:30 p.m.

$5 Donation Required (No One Turned Away for Inability to Pay)

ALSO ON TUESDAY, AUG. 13, 6:30 P.M.
AIDS MARCH AND DEMONSTRATION
(Separate Transportation Required)

SPACE IS LIMITED TO 45 ON THE BUS -
PLEASE CALL (213) 860-7350 TO RSVP

Sponsored by LGBT VOICES '96, a coalition of national
and local l/g/b/t organizations formed to coordinate
political, educational and cultural activities at the
Republican National Convention in San Diego.