Subject: Community Victory Celebration for Gay & Lesbian Civil Rights...
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 19:35:02 -0400

PLEASE CROSS-POST AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE!

From:  Eric Astacaan, L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
Date:  May 22, 1996
Re:  Celebrate Our Victory Over Colorado's Homophobic Amendment 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------

Celebrate the Greatest Victory Ever
for Gay and Lesbian Civil Rights

U.S. Supreme Court Abolishes Colorado's Homophobic Amendment 2 

Saturday, May 25th
4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
at Micky's
8857 Santa Monica Boulevard

Free Admission

Free Buffet and Champagne Toast, Speakers, Entertainment

Emcee: Comic Lacie Harmon

Sponsored by
L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center, Micky's and City of West Hollywood

Call (213) 860-7350 for more information

Participating Organizations: ACLU of Southern California, Lambda
Legal Defense and Education Fund, GLAAD, BARANGAY (Gay Filipino
Assoc. of L.A.), People for the American Way, PFLAG Los Angeles,
Gay Asian Pacific Support Network, O MOI (Vietnamese Lesbian,
Bisexual & Transgender Network), Gay Vietnamese Alliance,
Asian/Pacific Gays & Friends, Gay & Lesbian Latinos Unidos,
Lesbianas Unidas, Christopher Street West, Log Cabin Republicans,
Stonewall Democratic Club (partial listing)