Subject: L.A. Observance - 13th Int'l AIDS Candlelight Vigil
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 21:45:41 -0400

FM:  Eric-Joseph C. Astacaan, Public Policy Associate
        L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
        Los Angeles AIDS Candlelight Coalition

TO:  Everyone

DATE:  May 3, 1996
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

PLEASE CROSS-POST AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE!!!

Los Angeles Observance

"COMMUNITIES IN UNITY
FOR TOLERANCE"

Sunday, May 19, 1996, Olvera Plaza (El Pueblo)
across from Union Station, in downtown Los Angeles
March Begins at 5:00 p.m., Ceremony at 6:00 p.m.
                                    
For more info, call (213) 860-7353
or e-mail us at [email-masked]
                                    
We encourage everyone to bring
photographs or other mementoes to remember
and honor the loved ones we have lost.

Los Angeles Planning Committee (Partial List)
                                   
         Coordinating Agency:  L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
                                    
ACT UP/LA, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, AIDS Project Los Angeles, AIDS Service
Center, American Latin Alliances, Asian Pacific AIDS Intervention Team,
Altamed HIV Services, Bienestar Human Services, Cara A Cara Latino AIDS
Project, Caring for Babies With AIDS, Children's Hospital L.A., City of West
Hollywood Lesbian & Gay Advisory Council, Congregation Kol Ami, CSU
Northridge LGBT Community Resource Center, East Valley Community Health
Center, El Centro Del Pueblo, Episcopal AIDS Ministry, Gay Asian Pacific
Support Network, Gay Vietnamese Alliance, Imani Unidos AIDS Project, Jovenes,
Inc., L.A. Free Clinic HIV Day Program, Metropolitan Community Church,
Pacific Center HIV/AIDS Counseling, Santa Monica AIDS Project,
Search to Involve Pilipino Americans, Tarzana Treatment Center