Subject: LGBT Power Workshop on Affirmative Action
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 12:26:24 -0400

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE!

LESBIAN/GAY/BISEXUAL/TRANSGENDER
POWER WORKSHOP ON
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

"NO ON PROP. 209"

* Come to the LGBT Power Workshop to learn about
Proposition 209 (the so-called "California Civil Rights
Initiative") and the recent attacks on Affirmative Action

* Discuss these issues and meet lesbian, gay, bisexual
and transgender activists from all over Los Angeles.

* Join local and statewide efforts to plan what we as a
community can do to stop these attacks.

SATURDAY, AUG. 3rd, 10 am - 1 pm
L.A. GAY & LESBIAN CENTER
1625 N. Schrader Blvd. ( between Sunset & Hollywood Blvds.)

Refreshments will be served; Childcare provided (RSVP if needed)

Sponsored by Queers for Justice (LGBT Caucus), a working group
of Californians for Justice, and the L.A. Metropolitan Alliance,
a coalition of individuals and organizations dedicated to building
the power of our communities throughout Los Angeles.

For more information, please call (213) 747-4495.

###END###