Subject: ProNet Opportunities
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 00:32:56 -0500

The Association Executives Human Rights Caucus (AEHRC) has launched ProNet, a
professional networking forum for those who are seeking employment
opportunities in a non-discriminatory environment or individuals and/or
organizations who are offering their services.  Now follows the current
ProNet listings for your information.  Please, in responding to any of these
listings, please reference AEHRC as the source for your information:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Opportunities Available:

Director of Trade Shows and Meetings:  This is a new position available for
an experienced professional.  Responsibilities include two trade shows (160K
and 60K nsf respectively), two educational conferences (200-300 ppl each),
board and committee meetings.  Additional responsibilities for
social/catering functions for up to 1,200 people.  Person must have excellent
people skills and track record of cost effective events.  Budget development
and management are critical to the job.  Individual must be computer
literate.  NJ location.
Send resume and letter to:  Boxholder, POB 11171, Fairfield, NY  07004

Services Offered:

BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER- Realize a new standard of professionalism in
meeting planning.  Let HOST MEETINGS AND EVENT MANAGEMENT make it easier for
you!  William R. Host, Jr., CMP, 5325 South Hyde Park Boulevard, Suite 2A,
Chicago, IL  60615-5720. V: 312-955-6531. F: 312-955-7511.

STRATEGIC TOOL - Outsource your special projects or continuing functions:
Membership development, event planning and management, public affairs,
marketing, or communications.  On-line services our speciality! Put the best
for work for you!  The JOY Group, James O. Yeaman, CAE, POB 6001, Chicago, IL
 60660-0001. V: 3120743-6554. F: 312-338-4842. E-Mail: [email-masked].

To list your opportunity or service, contact:

Association Executives Human Rights Caucus (AEHRC)
Post Office Box 60001
Chicago, IL  60660-0001
V: 312-743-6554
F: 312-338-4842
E-Mail: [email-masked]