Subject: Your attention, Please..
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 23:54:26 -0400

If you belong to a trade or professional organization, would you take the
time to write to the chief staff executive of such organization and ask that
they go on record with regard to the inclusion of sexual orientation as a
condition of non-discrimination on employment and benefit issues?

The Association Executives Human Rights Caucus (AEHRC) is building a database
that will reflect the inclusion of sexual orientation in the
non-discrimination section of the personnel policies of America's leading
trade and professional organizations.

If you want your particular organization included in the survey, please
provide AEHRC with the name and address of the organization and the
appropriate chief staff executive to whom the survey should be directed.  The
survey also seeks to identify those organizations which provide domestic
partner benefits without regard to the gender of the employee's domestic
partner.

Thank you for your cooperation.

James O. Yeaman, CAE, Executive Director
Association Executives Human Rights Caucus (AEHRC)
V: 312-338-5600
F: 312-338-4842
E: [email-masked]