Subject: Tim Donohoe dies in DC of heart trouble
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:46:33 EST

Dear friends,

I have sad news to share with you.

My dear friend Tim Donohoe of Washington, DC passed away last night as he was 
preparing dinner.  He apparently suffered a heart attack and even though an 
ambulance arrived within five minutes after a friend called 911, nothing 
could be done to save Tim.  I believe Tim was in his mid fifties.

His family is making arrangements for burial services early next week.  I 
hope to soon hear from his friends about a memorial service for his pals and 
former colleagues on the Hill. 

I am sorry to share this tragic news with you this way, but I know there are 
many people on this list who knew and loved Tim and I thought they should 
know about his untimely demise.

As an aside, I already miss Tim and have both cried and laughed about his 
sudden passing away Thursday, November 11.  I cried because he just emailed 
me the other day about his interest in coming to the St. Patrick's press 
conference Dec. 12.  Then I laughed realizing Tim was a middle-aged gay men 
who didn't have AIDS.  Obviously, he wasn't taking anti-HIV drugs.  I feel 
somewhat awkward thinking how strange it is to lose a gay friend to a 
disease, heart troubles, totally unrelated to HIV.

Hugs to you, Timmy.

--Michael Petrelis