From: "Rod J. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 10:18:03 -0800 (PST)

George Kronenberger, co-founder of the "Out and Equal in the '90s"
Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Workplace Issues Conference, and the
National Gay & Lesbian Task Force's Workplace Project, died at
home in San Francisco on November 1, at the age of 41, after a
valiant struggle living with HIV.  He was a loving husband to
Gregory P. Dawson for 15 years, and a gentle, loving soul who
lived his life with a passion for humanity.

George was committed to improving the treatment of gay men and
lesbians in the workplace, and pioneered efforts toward equality.
At Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), George was a co-founder of the
company's AIDS Hotline and the Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Employees'
Association.  Out of his concern for the difficulties faced by
young people in coming out as gay, George was instrumental in
creating a PG&E college scholarship for young gays and lesbians.

In addition to his pioneering and inspiring work on the Workplace
Issues Conference, George worked with Project Inform and the Shanti
Project in San Francisco, and was a board member of Lines
Contemporary Ballet.

A memorial service and celebration of George's life will be held on
Sunday, November 13, at 3:00 pm, at the San Francisco Institute of
Choreography, 50 Oak Street, 4th Floor, San Francisco.

Donations in George's memory can be sent to LGBEA Scholarship Fund,
P.O. Box 191311, San Francisco CA 94119.

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
rod williams  :  pacific bell  :  san francisco  :  [email-masked]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::