Subject: Gay Directory for Professionals Launched
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:33:27 -0500

GAY DIRECTORY FOR PROFESSIONALS

GayCommunityCenter.com is excited to announce "The Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual
Professional Directory", a free online directory of professionals in our
community ready to assist with our needs.

Accountants, attorneys, doctors, electricians, movers, painters, etc. . .
Your services are needed.

Professionals within our community are invited to visit our website at
http://www.gaycommunitycenter.com to submit their professional listing.
This is your chance to make our community aware of your services. And it is
our communities opportunity to look within our community when seeking
professional services.

Submit your listing today so that you will be included in "The Gay, Lesbian
& Bisexual Professional Directory" when it goes online this November.

Please help us spread the world about this exciting new online directory -
"The Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Professional Directory".

If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email us at
mailto:[email-masked].

Other contact information:

Robert Rolston
954-328-6637 telephone
360-838-6379 fax

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Provided as a service of GLINN News Distribution available from
the Gay/Lesbian International News Network (www.glinn.com) and
the Gay Media Database (www.gaydata.com).

To be removed from this list, reply with REMOVE in the subject.