Subject: Request for research volunteers: gay/bisexual men, ages 18 to 25
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 22:29:29 -0400

Please post this announcement on your Queer Youth web page:

[PLEASE DISTRIBUTE AND CROSS-POST AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE]

GAY/BISEXUAL MALES, AGES 18 TO 25, NEEDED FOR RESEARCH STUDY

I'm a grad student in psychology at the University of Maryland, College Park.
 I'm doing a research project about gay/bisexual males between the ages of 18
and 25.  Gay or bisexual males, at least 18 years old but no older than 25,
are needed to volunteer to participate in this study.

Participants in the study will receive a questionnaire in the mail.
 Questionnaires are mailed discreetly, in a plain envelope with no return
address.  The fact that a person received a questionnaire will be kept
confidential:  I won't release to anyone the names of people to whom I mail a
questionnaire.  This questionnaire asks about attitudes and behavior,
including sexual behavior, and takes about half an hour to fill out.  The
information that participants provide is completely anonymous:  participants
do not write their names anywhere on the questionnaire.  They simply fill it
out and mail it back to me in the envelope included with the questionnaire
packet.

If you are willing to participate, please send an e-mail message to:
 [email-masked].  In this message, please include your U.S. postal
mailing address (snailmail), and I'll send a questionnaire.  If you have
friends you think would be willing to fill out questionnaires, let me know;
 I'd be happy to send any number of multiple copies (just tell me how many).
 Feel free to forward this e-mail message to other individuals and groups you
think might be interested.  Finally, if you're not sure you want to
participate and want to ask more questions first, you may e-mail me or phone
me at (301) 419-8164.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

--Richard Smith
[email-masked]