Subject: Update - MIT homophobia. panel.video.release (see Queer Media -section)
From: Michael Finigan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 95 16:49:56 -400

"Homophobia in the Media and Society: One Life to Live and 
 Beyond - A Panel Discussion with Storyline Excerpts." 
 A 1993 MIT EOP (Educational Outreach Program) as selected
 by MIT's Council on Primary and Secondary Education.  Sponsored
 in part by the MIT Libraries and Women's Studies.  Special
 limited edition. (Running time: 2 hours, 25 min.) Barker Media,
 Room 10-500, MIT, Cambridge MA 02139 617-253-5694 Internet
 address: [email-masked]

 The 1993 MIT homophobia panel video originally released February
 1994 will be available in a special edition for a limited time
 (November 1 - December 1, 1995/World AIDS Day).  This edition
 is gratis and will be available to non-profit educational
 institutions (schools, libraries) and non-profit organizations
 who provide requisite tax exemption information. PLEASE NOTE:
 This longer version of the 90-minute MIT homophobia panel video 
 aired on MIT Cable and is exclusively available in a Super-VHS
 format.  It now includes for the FIRST time 55 additional 
 minutes of scenes from the "One Life to Live" storyline
 originally telecast on ABC-TV during the summer of 1992.
 The panel discussion is moderated by Warren Blumenfeld, 
 editor of "Homophobia: How We All Pay the Price".  See 
 earlier QRD listings for an expanded description of topics
 covered by the panel. Interested non-profit educational
 institutions and organizations may contact Barker Media.
 There will be a limited number of copies of this 2 1/2 hour
 version available gratis on a first-come, first-serve basis.