Subject: =-= Gay TV: 8/3-8/9 =-=
From: Michael Biocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 96 18:07:42 -0500

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=                   "GAY TV LISTINGS OF THE WEEK"                    -=-=
-=-=                  Weekly Column By Michael Biocco                   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=            Carol Mortimer retired from this on March 30            -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
Hello friends!  This is a list of Television shows for Saturday, 8/3/96
throught Friday, 8/9/96.  All shows are Eastern Time unless otherwise
noted.  Based on TV listings for the Phila/NJ/NYC area.  The list covers
Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Transgendered, Gay/straight AIDS themes, and other sexual
minorities.
 
As I compile the list for each week, I post the "working copy" on my Web
Site, many times, before the finished work is published to the UseNet and
Gay TV Mailing List.  Please visit my Web Site often starting on Fridays
EVERY week!
 
The listings below with word "*Link*" now have World Wide Web links added
so you can read lots more information about them (This linking service only
works at my Web Site)!
 
Gay TV is compiled in a DataBase Program Format on MS-WORKS.  This file is
available for download at my Web Site.
 
I'm asking for DONATIONS to help with the cost of producing the weekly
listings.  Any amount you can send will help.  Send checks to
MICHAEL F BIOCCO at my PO box.
 
    >> WAITING TO EXHALE.  *Link* Airing on Pay-Per-View.  Also
       available at video rental stores.  TMS-TV saids that Glori a's
       ex-husband is gay!
 
    >> MAYBE...  MAYBE NOT.  *Link*.  Currently playing at Independent
       Theaters.  "After being dumped by his girl friend, Axel (Til
       Schweiger) goes to stay at the apartment of a gay acquaintance,
       and the usual sexual hijinks occur in the highest grossing German
       film in the country's history."  --Courier Post.
 
    >> STONEWALL.  *Link*.  Currently playing at Independent Theaters.
       "Uplifting historical drama based on a bunch of gays and drag
       queens who get fed up with police harassment and take to the
       streets in what became known as the Stonewall Riots."
 
    >> THREE'S COMPANY.  Airs 8/3/96 , Friday-Saturday, 2:30 AM ,
       Philadelphia WTXF channel 29.  "The girls tell Mr.  Roper that
       Jack is homosexual."  --TSM-TV.
 
    >> IT'S PAT.  *Link* Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 7:00 AM , The Movie
       Channel.  The gender- bending 'Saturday Night Live' character
       (Julia Sweeney) kee ps friends and neighbors as to his/her real
       persuasion.
 
    >> THE MAID.  *Link* Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 8:00 AM , Fox Movie
       Network.  "A banker (Martin Sheen) poses as a female housekeeper
       to spy on a co-w orker."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> SOCIOLOGICAL IMAGINATION:  INTRO TO SOCIOLOGY.  Airs 8/3/96 ,
       Saturday, 12:00 PM , New Jersey Network channels 23, 50, and 52.
       "Nuclear, single-parent, and homosexual families."  --TMS-TV.
       Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.  Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 4:00 PM , Comedy
       Central.  "Two middle-aged women claw thier way through a series
       of society parties and fashion shows."  --PGN.
 
    >> IT'S PAT.  *Link* Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 4:30 PM , The Movie
       Channel.  See above.
 
    >> SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF MELROSE PLACE.  Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 6:00
       PM , E!  Entertainment Network.  "Former cast member Traci Lords
       is the host of this collection of clips from the FOX evening soap
       opera 'Melrose Place.'  Matt (Doug Savant) is the show's gay
       character."  --PGN.  E!  Enertainment will be airing reruns of
       'Melrose Place' starting August 5, five episodes per week.
 
    >> THE REAL WORLD 5. *Link* Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 6:30 PM , MTV
       Cable.  Fourth episode with the gang in Miami.  "Flora worries
       about that Mitchell will learn ab out Louis; Joe returns home (to
       NYC) to make up with Nick."  --TV Guide.  Dan, the gay guy, is
       not in this episode.
 
    >> MAHOGANY.  Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 7:00 PM , VH1 Cable.  "The
       threats of a psycho gay man, played by Tony Perkins, convince a
       newly discovered star and model, played by Diana Ross, to jump
       back into t he secretarial pool."  --PGN.
 
    >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 8:00 PM , MTV Cable.
       "Openly gay actor Wilson Cruz plays a bisexual character in this
       critically acclaimed high school drama."  --PGN.  Airs Saturday
       nights.
 
    >> THE REAL WORLD 5. *Link* Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 10:30 PM , MTV
       Cable.  See above.
 
    >> DISCLOSURE.  Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 11:00 PM , HBO Cable.  The
       PGN says, "After being sexually harassed by his boss (portrayed
       by Demi Moore), a corporate executive (played by Michael Douglas)
       s uffers nightmares, one of which features a same-sex kiss
       between himself and a male supervisor."
 
    >> REAL SEX . Airs 8/3/96 , Saturday, 11:00 PM HBO-2 Cable.
       "Lesbian erotica."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF MELROSE PLACE.  Airs 8/4/96 ,
       Saturday-Sunday, 12:00 AM , E!  Entertainment Network.  See
       above.
 
    >> THE REAL WORLD 5. *Link* Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 11:30 AM , MTV
       Cable.  See above.
 
    >> FARINELLI.  *Link* Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 1:00 PM , The Sundance
       Channel.  A highly successful castrato endures a tortured
       existence.
 
    >> ETHICS IN AMERICA.  Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 2:00 PM local time, Los
       Angeles channel KOCE.  "Panelist consider a hypothetical case of
       an AIDS patient seeking an experimental treatment.  Part 9 of
       10."  -- TMS-TV.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF MELROSE PLACE.  Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 2:00
       PM , E!  Entertainment Network.  See above.
 
    >> HIGHER LEARNING.  *Link* Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 4:15 PM , HBO-2
       Cable.  "Racial and sexual tensions fragmenting the freshman
       class of a fiction al college.  Starring Omar Epps, Kristy
       Swanson and Michael Rapaport."  --TV Guide.  "Reportedly this
       movie has a lebian character."  --Carol M.
 
    >> CLUELESS.  *Link* Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 6:15 PM , HBO-3.  One
       thing this self-absorbed Beverly Hills teen is clueless about is
       th at her Mr.  Right is a "Disco-dancin' Oscar Wilde readin'
       Striesand-ticket-holdin' Friend of Dorothy."
 
    >> MAKING OF:  HIGHER LEARNING.  Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 6:30 PM ,
       HBO-2 Cable.  "Behind-the-scenes look at John Singleton's
       issue-laden film of conflict on a college campus.  After she is
       raped, a freshman st udent consider having a lesbian
       relationship.  But after a same-sex kiss, she goes back to men.
       Later, a group of skinheads assault a gay couple."  --PGN Phila
       Newspaper.
 
    >> FARINELLI.  *Link* Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 7:00 PM , The Sundance
       Channel.  See above.
 
    >> THE REAL WORLD 5. *Link* Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 7:00 PM , MTV
       Cable.  See above.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 9:00 PM ,
       SHO-2.  Features a very positive portrayal of a gay couple.
 
    >> STAIRCASE.  Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 10:00 PM , FXM (Fox Movies
       Channel.)  Two eldery homosexuals share a thriving barbershop
       business.  1969 Drama 'R' Richard Burton, Rex Harrison.
 
    >> CLAIRE OF THE MOON.  *Link* Airs 8/4/96 , Sunday, 10:30 PM , The
       Sundance Channel.  An author and a therapist become lesbian
       lovers at a women's retreat.  1992 Drama 'R' Trisha Todd, Karen
       Trumbo.
 
    >> ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.  Airs 8/5/96 , Sunday-Monday, 12:00 AM ,
       Comedy Central.  See above.
 
    >> EASTENDERS.  Airs 8/5/96 , Sunday-Monday, 12:30 AM , Philadelphia
       WHYY channel 12.  "The British soap, which features a lesbian
       couple as regular characters, recently includes an HIV story
       line."  --PGN.  May or may not include gay content in this
       airing.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> PILLOW TALK.  Airs 8/5/96 , Sunday-Monday, 2:20 AM , The Disney
       Channel.  "When Jan (Doris Day) falls for Rex (Rock Hudson), Brad
       (also played by Rock Hudson) tries to tear them apart by
       insinuating th at Rex is gay."  --PGN.
 
    >> FARINELLI.  *Link* Airs 8/5/96 , Sunday-Monday, 3:30 AM , The
       Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
    >> THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE Airs 8/5/96 , Sunday-Monday, 4:30 AM ,
       HBO-2.  "Marcia's best friend is a reluctant lesbian; under the
       tutelage of her guidance counselor, played by RuPaul.  Jan Brady
       sports an Afro and tosses her glasses.  And a friendly gay couple
       lives right down the street."  --PGN.
 
    >> SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF MELROSE PLACE.  Airs 8/5/96 , Monday, 9:00
       AM , E!  Entertainment Network.  See above.
 
    >> JERRY SPRINGER.  Airs 8/5/96 , Monday, 11:00 AM , Philadelphia
       WGBS channel 57.  "Scheduled:  Updates on previous shows about
       transvestitism and transsexualism."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> SCHOOL TIES.  *Link* Airs 8/5/96 , Monday, 4:00 PM , HBO Network.
       "At a 1955 New England prep school, a scholarship student (Bren
       dan Fraser) conceals the fact that he's Jewish."  --TV Guide.
       Weather your gay or Jewish, the hurt feels the same, VERY
       interesting movie for GLB folks.
 
    >> MELROSE PLACE.  *Link* Airs 8/5/96 , Monday, 7:00 PM , E!
       Entertainment Network.  "Reruns of the FOX evening soap opera
       'Melrose Place.'  Matt (Doug Savant) is the show's gay
       character."  Airs at 9 am, 7 pm, and Midnight weekdays.
 
    >> THE INCREDIBLY TRUE ADVENTURES OF TWO GIRLS IN LOVE.  Airs 8/5/96
       , Monday, 10:00 PM , STARZ Cable.  "Tale about the joys and
       heartaches faced by two teens experiencing first love.  Staring
       Laurel Holloman and Nicole Parker."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> LIVING WITH HEALTH.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 6:00 AM local time,
       Los Angeles channel KOCE.  "AIDS and venereal diseases."
       --TMS-TV.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> AND THE BAND PLAYED ON.  *Link* Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 8:00 AM ,
       HBO-2.  Based on Randy Shilts' book about the early day s of the
       AIDS epidemic.
 
    >> MY BEAUTIFUL LAUNDRETTE.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 10:00 AM , The
       Sundance Channel.  A Pakistani immigrant and his sometimes lover
       refurbish a ratty London Laundrette.
 
    >> THE WEDDING BANQUET.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 12:00 PM , MAX-2.  A
       gay Chinese man living with His lover in New York arranges a
       marriage of convenience to placate his parents.
 
    >> MY BEAUTIFUL LAUNDRETTE.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 5:25 PM , The
       Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 7:00 PM ,
       The Movie Channel.  See above.
 
    >> MELROSE PLACE.  *Link* Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 7:00 PM , E!
       Entertainment Network.  See above.
 
    >> STAIRCASE.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 9:00 PM , FLIX.  See above.
 
    >> BATMAN FOREVER.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 9:30 PM , Cinemax Cable.
       The PGN reports, "Much was written about the homoerotic nature of
       this third Batman offering.  Jim Carrey plays an inventor who
       seems to have an obsessive crush on his boss, Bruce Wayne.  The
       relationship between Batman and his sidekick, Robin, is steeped
       in gay innuendo."
 
    >> LAW & ORDER.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 11:00 PM , A&E Cable.  "A
       routine robbery/homicide turns out to be the mercy killings of
       AIDS victims."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 8/6/96 , Tuesday, 11:30 PM , ENCORE.  Two of
       the dancers are gay in this film version of the Broadway hit.
 
    >> MY BEAUTIFUL LAUNDRETTE.  Airs 8/7/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 12:00
       AM , The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
    >> M. BUTTERFLY.  Airs 8/7/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 1:10 AM , HBO.  A
       French diplomat thinks his male Chinese lover is a woman.  Based
       on a true story.  1993 drama 'R' Jeremy Irons, John Lone.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 8/7/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday,
       3:00 AM , The Movie Channel.  See above.
 
    >> LAW & ORDER.  Airs 8/7/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 3:00 AM , A&E
       Cable.  See above.
 
    >> NAKED IN NEW YORK.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 4:30
       AM , Cinemax.  "An aspiring playwright deals with adva nces from
       an older actress and his longtime male friend.  Starring Eric
       Stoltz and May-Louise Parker."  --Robert L
 
    >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 7:00 AM , ENCORE.  See
       above.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday,
       7:00 AM , The Sundance Channel.  "Oscar-winning costumes highlig
       ht this story of two Australian drag queens and a transsexual,
       crossing the outback in a lavender bus named Priscilla.  Terence
       Stamp and Hugo Weaving star."  --Robert L
 
    >> SCHOOL TIES.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 9:30 AM , HBO-3.
       See above.
 
    >> PICTURE THIS:  AIDS AND TEENS.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 11:30 AM
       local time, Los Angeles channel KOCE.  "The players invite
       discussion by enacting situations teens face, from pregnancy to
       AIDS."  --TMS-TV.  Check local PBS listings.
 
    >> CLUELESS.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 12:45 PM , HBO-2.  See
       above.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 1:30 PM ,
       SHO-2.  See above.
 
    >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 3:00 PM , ENCORE.  See
       above.
 
    >> THE RITZ.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 3:30 PM , MAX-2.  A fugitive
       from the mob unwittingly takes refuge in a gay bathhouse.  1976
       Comedy 'R' Rita Moreno, Jack Weston.
 
    >> MELROSE PLACE.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 7:00 PM , E!
       Entertainment Network.  See above.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday,
       7:00 PM , The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
    >> ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 8:00 PM , Comedy
       Central.  "Two middle-aged women claw thier way through a series
       of society parties and fashion shows."  --PGN.
 
    >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  *link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 8:00 PM , HBO.
       Whoopi Goldberg stars in this story of three women on a cross-c
       ountry trip.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 8:00 PM ,
       FOXM Fox Movies.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons,
       one strai ght, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lavender tasseled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> DISCLOSURE.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 9:00 PM , Prism Cable.  See
       above.
 
    >> GRACE UNDER FIRE.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 9:00 PM , ABC
       stations.  "Grace again encounters Mr.  Mullens, the former
       janitor with AIDS."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> THE REAL WORLD 5. *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 10:00 PM , MTV
       Cable.  In the 5th episode:  "Melissa and Dan both find the
       perfect guy; the business c auses conflict among the roomies."
       --TV Guide.  YES, Dan gets a boyfriend!!  New episodes air
       Wednesday nights.
 
    >> MAKING LOVE.  *Link* Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 10:00 PM , FXM (Fox
       Movies Channel.)  A married man comes to realize that he's gay.
       1981 Drama 'R' Kate Jackson, Harry Hamlin, Michael Ontkean.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 8/7/96 , Wednesday, 11:00 PM ,
       SHO-2.  See above.
 
    >> DISCLOSURE.  Airs 8/8/96 , Wednesday-Thursday, 4:00 AM , Prism
       Cable.  See above.
 
    >> AND THE BAND PLAYED ON.  *Link* Airs 8/8/96 , Thursday, 2:00 PM ,
       HBO-3.  See above.
 
    >> THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE Airs 8/8/96 , Thursday, 4:00 PM , HBO-2.
       See above.
 
    >> MELROSE PLACE.  *Link* Airs 8/8/96 , Thursday, 7:00 PM , E!
       Entertainment Network.  See above.
 
    >> DISCLOSURE.  Airs 8/8/96 , Thursday, 8:00 PM , HBO Cable.  See
       above.
 
    >> MURPHY BROWN.  Airs 8/9/96 , Thursday-Friday, 12:00 AM , New York
       City National Cable Feed WPIX channel 11.  "A dream about a gay
       co-worker makes Miles question his sexuality."  --TMS-TV.  Check
       your local listings.
 
    >> LATE LATE SHOW WITH TOM SNYDER.  Airs 8/9/96 , Thursday-Friday,
       12:50 AM , CBS stations.  "Gay-Rights advocate Candace Gingrich."
       --TMS-TV.
 
    >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 8/9/96 , Friday, 8:00 AM , MAX-2.  See
       above.
 
    >> FARINELLI.  *Link* Airs 8/9/96 , Friday, 5:05 PM , The Sundance
       Channel.  See above.
 
    >> MELROSE PLACE.  *Link* Airs 8/9/96 , Friday, 7:00 PM , E!
       Entertainment Network.  See above.
 
    >> BATMAN FOREVER.  Airs 8/9/96 , Friday, 9:30 PM , Cinemax Cable.
       See above.
 
    >> CLUELESS.  *Link* Airs 8/9/96 , Friday, 9:45 PM , HBO-3.  See
       above.
 
    >> FARINELLI.  *Link* Airs 8/9/96 , Friday, 11:00 PM , The Sundance
       Channel.  See above.
 
    >> CLAIRE OF THE MOON.  *Link* Airs 8/10/96 , Friday-Saturday, 12:30
       AM , The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
    >> KIDS.  *Link* Airs 8/10/96 , Friday-Saturday, 3:30 AM , Cinemax
       Cable.  "The film follows a band of angst-afflicted adolescents.
       A grou p of teens verbally harasses a gay couple holding hands.
       Later, two girls are dared to kiss each other, only to find they
       enjoy it."  --PGN.
 
Here are some listings for next week:
 
    >> FARINELLI.  *Link* Airs 8/10/96 , Saturday, 5:00 AM , The
       Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
    >> NAKED IN NEW YORK.  *Link* Airs 8/10/96 , Thursday, 6:00 AM ,
       STARZ-2.  See above.
 
    >> NAKED IN NEW YORK.  *Link* Airs 8/10/96 , Saturday, 10:00 AM ,
       STARZ-2.  See above.
 
    >> AND THE BAND PLAYED ON.  *Link* Airs 8/10/96 , Saturday, 10:30 AM
       , HBO-2.  See above.
 
    >> TAXICAB CONFESSIONS 3. Airs 8/10/96 , Saturday, 10:30 PM , HBO
       Network.  A transsexual topless dancer is included in HBO
       'America Undercover' Show.
 
    >> SISTER, SISTER.  Airs 8/11/96 , Sunday, 7:30 PM , Chicago based
       National Cable Feed channel WGN.  Drag-queen RuPaul makes an
       appearance!
 
    >> SISTER, SISTER.  Airs 8/11/96 , Sunday, 8:30 PM , WB (Warner
       Brothers) stations.  Drag-queen RuPaul makes an appearance!
 
As always, Thanks to Robert L for his help!
 
I have not added the PGN listings, will do so if I get the time.
 
LE GALAXY is a new gay bar in Somerdale New Jersey (10 miles outside
Philly).  Phone 609-435-0888.  Update:  Le Galaxy will be closed Sundays
and Mondays now, through August.
 
Cross Connection (On-Line Service) has an automated LISTSERV Email Mailing
List!  Readers can now have Gay TV delivered right to their Email box.  No
more searching the internet to see when and where its posted.  To subscribe
just send an Email to [email-masked] with the words "SUBSCRIBE GAY-TV"
as the first line of text in the body of the message, not in the
Title/Subject field!  You can leave Title/Subject blank.
MAILTO:[email-masked]
 
Until next time, snuggle up to your TV set and keep the couch warm for me!
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The listserv for distribution of the Gay TV Weekly Listings is provided
by CROSS CONNECTION, providing Internet, Usenet, and TGNet access to the
transgender community worldwide.  Cross Connection also maintains
archives of fantasy stories, JPGs, and resource listings, and live chat.
Use your modem and call (818) 786-8887 [786-TVTS] ... all 9 lines at
14.4k v.32bis ... or send e-mail to [email-masked] with the subject
REQUEST XCINFO.TXT for information.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=   Michael F Biocco          ____     MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   PO Box 270                \  /          MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Clementon, NJ 08021        \/           MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Fax 609-566-1404         http://www.jersey.net/~not2/gaytv.htm   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=