Subject: =-= Gay TV: 7/6-7/12 =-=
From: Michael Biocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 96 15:34:11 -0500

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=                   "GAY TV LISTINGS OF THE WEEK"                    -=-=
-=-=                  Weekly Column By Michael Biocco                   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=            Carol Mortimer retired from this on March 30            -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
Hello friends!  This is a list of Television shows for Saturday, 7/6/96
throught Friday, 7/12/96.  All shows are Eastern Time unless otherwise
noted.  Based on TV listings for the Phila/NJ/NYC area.  The list covers
Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Transgendered, Gay/straight AIDS themes, and other sexual
minorities.
 
Dear readers, thanks for the support and donations you have sent.  The
situation with my family and employment hasn't gotten any better.  Over the
last two weeks, I have been job searching but no luck yet.  I will publish
my resume on my web page soon.  Maybe somebody in Southern New Jersey can
help by offering employment or knows of some job leads.
 
DONATIONS are needed to keep Gay TV going.  I may lose my on-line access by
the end of July (phone, on-line services, etc.  are over $100 a month).  If
you appreciate the work I do on Gay TV please help!  Send donations payable
to Michael F Biocco at my PO Box below.
 
TV Guide's Web site has been giving me the wrong air times for many shows.
Readers should check my posted air times to be sure.  Wrong air times are
one hour ahead or behind.
 
Due to my situation, Gay TV will now be posted as time permits.  Don't
except it posted every week or on-time.  Sorry.
 
Gay TV is compiled in a DataBase Program Format on MS-WORKS.  This file is
available for download at my Web Site.
 
    >> STONEWALL.  Opens this week in independent theaters that show gay
       films!  Docu-drama about the people, events, leading up to the
       day of the Stonewall Bar riots.  Emphasizing on the lifes of the
       drag queens of the time.
 
    >> SUMMER WISHES, WINTER DREAMS.  Airs 7/6/96 , Saturday, 6:00 AM ,
       STARZ.  "A Manhattan couple with a gay son and an empty life go
       to France after the wife's mother dies."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> PARENTING TODAY.  Airs 7/6/96 , Saturday, 6:30 AM , CNN Cable.
       "AIDS activist Mary Fisher" --TMS-TV.
 
    >> PARENTING TODAY.  Airs 7/6/96 , Saturday, 1:30 PM , CNN Cable.
       "AIDS activist Mary Fisher" --TMS-TV.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 7/6/96 , Saturday, 6:00 PM , Comedy
       Central.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lave nder tasseled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> EAGLE SCOUT:  THE STORY OF HENRY NICHOLS.  Airs 7/6/96 ,
       Saturday, 8:30 PM , HBO-2.  HIV-positive Scout Henry Nichols
       works to become an Eagle by raising awareness about AIDS.
       --Robert L
 
    >> EMPTY NEST.  Airs 7/6/96 , Saturday, 10:30 PM , New York City
       WWOR channel 9. "A roommate's homosexuality forces Charley to
       confront his homophobia."  --TMS-TV.  Check your local listings.
 
    >> QUESTION OF EQUALITY - PART 4. Airs 7/6/96 , Saturday, 11:00 PM ,
       New Jersey Network, channels 23, 50 and 52.  A look at the modern
       gay community of the 90s.  Check your local PBS station's
       listings.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 7/7/96 , Saturday-Sunday,
       12:00 AM , The FLIX Channel.  "Oscar-winning costumes highlight
       this story of two Australian drag queens and a transsexual,
       crossing the outb ack in a lavender bus named Priscilla.  Terence
       Stamp and Hugo Weaving star.  --Robert L.
 
    >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 6:30 AM , HBO
       Network.  Meshach Taylor plays the flaming queen character of
       'Hollywood' in this tale of a department store mannequin that
       comes to life.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 8:00 AM , The
       Sundance Channel.  Features a very positive portrayal of a gay
       couple.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 11:00 AM , Showtime
       Cable.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro i n a lavender tasseled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> FAMILY VIDEO DIARIES.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 4:00 PM , HBO Cable.
       "A woman dying of AIDS records a farewell to her daughter."  --TV
       Guide.
 
    >> NETWORK Q. Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 4:00 PM local time , San
       Francisco channel KCSM.  "The gay-erotic film industry; Amando
       Bearse; West Hollywood."  --TMS-TV.  Check your local PBS
       listings.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 7:00 PM , The
       Sundance Channel.  Features a very positive portrayal of a gay
       couple.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 7:15 PM , Encore
       Cable.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lavender tas seled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> HOOPERMAN.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 7:30 PM , The F/X Channel.
       "Hooperman befriends a convict with AIDS."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> THE CURE.  Airs 7/7/96 , Sunday, 9:30 PM , STARZ.  A troubled
       youth forms a special friendship with a shunned neighbor who has
       been diagnosed with AIDS.  1995 Drama 'PG-13' --Robert L.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 7/8/96 , Sunday-Monday, 1:00
       AM , The Sundance Channel.  Features a very positive portrayal of
       a gay couple.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 7/8/96 , Sunday-Monday, 2:45 AM ,
       Encore Cable.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lave nder tasseled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.  Airs 7/8/96 , Sunday-Monday, 3:25 AM
       , Showtime Cable.  The story of a high-society couple and the
       charming gay black man who cons them.  --Robert L
 
    >> HIGHER LEARNING.  Airs 7/8/96 , Sunday-Monday, 4:10 AM , HBO
       Network.  "Racial and sexual tensions fragmenting the freshman
       class of a fictional college.  Starring Omar Epps, Kristy Swanson
       and Michael Rapaport."  -- TV Guide.  "Reportedly this movie has
       a lebian character."  --Carol M.
 
    >> GOLDEN GIRLS.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 9:00 AM local time , San
       Francisco channel KPIX.  "Rose learns a transfusion may have
       given her AIDS."  --TMS-TV.  Check your local listings.
 
    >> GO FISH.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 9:30 AM , Cinemax-2.  Lesbian
       friends play matchmaker for two young women.  1994 Comedy 'R'
       V.S.  Brodie, Guinevere Turner.  --Robert L.
 
    >> PARTING GLANCES.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 10:00 AM , The Sundance
       Channel.  A gay New Yorker has to come to terms with separating
       from his lover and friends as he prepares to move to Africa.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 12:45 PM , Encore
       Cable.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lave nder tasseled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> THE CURE.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 1:45 PM , STARZ.  A troubled
       youth forms a special friendship with a shunned neighbor who has
       been diagnosed with AIDS.  1995 Drama 'PG-13'
 
    >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 7:00 PM , Prism Cable.
       "Whoopi Goldberg gives a great performance as a lesbian who fall
       in love with another woman in this film.  AIDS is also a featured
       topic.  Mary Lo uise Parker and Drew Barrymore co-star."  --Carol
       M.
 
    >> NED AND STACEY.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 8:00 PM , Fox Network.  "A
       client thinks Ned is gay and still in the closet."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 10:00 PM , Cinemax
       Cable.  "Whoopi Goldberg gives a great performance as a lesbian
       who fall in love with another woman in this film.  AIDS is also a
       featured topic.  Mary Louise Parker and Drew Barrymore co-star."
       --Carol M.
 
    >> CHICAGO HOPE.  Airs 7/8/96 , Monday, 10:00 PM , CBS Stations.
       "An old friend (Mia Sara) of Kronk's seeks his advice on a health
       problem she thinks resulted from her sex-charge operation."  --TV
       Guide.  If this is the episode I saw last spring, Transgendered
       folks will be full of teases bye the end of this *VERY* powerful
       story!
 
    >> PARTING GLANCES.  Airs 7/9/96 , Monday-Tuesday, 12:35 AM , The
       Sundance Channel.  A gay New Yorker has to come to terms with
       separating from his lover and friends as he prepares to move to
       Africa.
 
    >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 7:00 AM , Prism Cable.
       "Whoopi Goldberg gives a great performance as a lesbian who fall
       in love with another woman in this film.  AIDS is also a featured
       topic.  Mary Lo uise Parker and Drew Barrymore co-star."  --Carol
       M.
 
    >> THE CURE.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 12:45 PM , STARZ.  A troubled
       youth forms a special friendship with a shunned neighbor who has
       been diagnosed with AIDS.  1995 Drama 'PG-13' --Robert L.
 
    >> EAGLE SCOUT:  THE STORY OF HENRY NICHOLS.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday,
       2:00 PM , HBO-3 HIV-positive Scout Henry Nichols works to become
       an Eagle by raising awareness about AIDS.  --Robert L
 
    >> THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 2:00 PM , HBO
       Cable.  The 70s sitcom family is brought into the 90s, and Marsha
       gets a lesbian girlfriend.  --Robert L
 
    >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 3:30 PM , Prism Cable.
       "Whoopi Goldberg gives a great performance as a lesbian who fall
       in love with another woman in this film.  AIDS is also a featured
       topic.  Mary Lo uise Parker and Drew Barrymore co-star."  --Carol
       M.
 
    >> THE SUM OF US.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 7:15 PM , Cinemax-2.  A
       gay Australian and his father share a strong bond.  "A very
       touching film."  -- Robert L. 1994 Comedy-Drama 'R' Jack
       Thompson, Russel Crowe.
 
    >> DREAM ON.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 7:30 PM , Comedy Central Cable.
       "Martin works with a gay writer on a book about AIDS.  --TMS-TV
 
    >> DOING TIME ON MAPLE DRIVE.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 9:00 PM ,
       Lifetime.  Secrets are revealed when a family gathers to meet the
       youngest son's fiancee.
 
    >> THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 9:45 PM , HBO
       Cable.  The 70s sitcom family is brought into the 90s, and Marsha
       gets a lesbian girlfriend.  --Robert L.
 
    >> POINT OF VIEW.  Airs 7/9/96 , Tuesday, 11:00 PM , Philadelphia
       WHYY channel 12.  "A homeless HIV positive transvestite undergoes
       change."  --TMS-TV.  Airing on ALL PBS stations tonight, check
       for time.
 
    >> DREAM ON.  Airs 7/10/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 12:30 AM , Comedy
       Central Cable.  "Martin works with a gay writer on a book about
       AIDS.  --TMS-TV
 
    >> BACKBEAT.  Airs 7/10/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 1:45 AM , Showtime
       Cable.  The relationship of John Lennon, original Beatles bass
       player Stu Sutcliffe, and photographer Astrid Kirchherr in the
       band's early days in Ha mburg.  1994 Drama 'R'
 
    >> PERSONAL BEST.  Airs 7/10/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 3:45 AM ,
       Cinemax-2.  Olympic athlete Chris (Mariel Hemmingway) bounces
       between the beds of her male coach, a female competitor, and a
       friend.
 
    >> LIVING WITH HEALTH.  Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 12:30 PM local
       time , San Francisco channel KCSM.  "AIDS and venereal diseases."
       --TMS-TV.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 3:30 PM ,
       HBO Network.  Meshach Taylor plays the flaming queen character of
       'Hollywood' in this tale of a department store mannequin that
       comes to life.
 
    >> REFLECTIONS IN A GOLDEN EYE.  Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 8:00 PM ,
       Bravo Cable.  "An Army major with a lusty wife feels homosexual
       in the 1940s South.  From the Carson McCullers novel.  Starring
       Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Bra ndo.  1967 film."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> REFLECTIONS IN A GOLDEN EYE.  Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 8:00 PM ,
       Independent Film Channel.  While his wife is having an affair
       with another officer, an Army major begins to have erotic
       fantasies about a younger soldier.  Robert reports this on one
       channel, TMS-TV lists it on another, probably only on just one.
 
    >> DATELINE NBC.  Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 9:00 PM , NBC stations.
       "Political activist David Mixner discusses his disagreement with
       President Clinton's position on gay issues."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 9:00
       PM , FLIX Cable "Oscar-winning costumes highlight this story of
       two Australian drag queens and a transsexual, crossing the
       outback in a lavender bus na med Priscilla.  Terence Stamp and
       Hugo Weaving star.  --Robert L.
 
    >> THE REAL WORLD 3. Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 9:00 PM , MTV Cable.
       The first episode of the roommates in San Francisco.  Pedro
       announces his is HIV positive.
 
    >> MYRA BRECKENRIDGE.  Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 9:45 PM , The Movie
       Channel.  Gore Vidal's transsexual heroine goes Hollywood to
       retrieve an inheritance from a crooked former movie star.  1970
       Comedy 'R' Raquel Welch, M ae West.  --Robert L.
 
    >> THE REAL WORLD 5. Airs 7/10/96 , Wednesday, 10:00 PM , MTV Cable.
       The fifth season opens tonight.  Seven new roommates live in
       Miami Florida.  In the first episode, the seven make plans to
       start a business in South Beach.  South Beach has a gay
       population, may have some gay content.
 
    >> THE INCREDIBLY TRUE ADVENTURES OF TWO GIRLS IN LOVE.  Airs
       7/10/96 , Wednesday, 11:00 PM , Cinemax.  "Tale about the joys
       and heartaches faced by two teens experiencing first love.
       Staring Laurel Holloman and Nic ole Parker."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> HIGHER LEARNING.  Airs 7/11/96 , Wednesday-Thursday, 12:45 AM ,
       HBO Network.  "Racial and sexual tensions fragmenting the
       freshman class of a fictional college.  Starring Omar Epps,
       Kristy Swanson and Michael Rapap ort."  --TV Guide.  "Reportedly
       this movie has a lebian character."  --Carol M.
 
    >> REFLECTIONS IN A GOLDEN EYE.  Airs 7/11/96 , Wednesday-Thursday,
       2:00 AM , Bravo Cable and/or The Independent Film Channel.  While
       his wife is having an affair with another officer, an Army major
       begins to have erotic fa ntasies about a younger soldier.
       --Robert L.
 
    >> DESIGNING WOMEN.  Airs 7/11/96 , Thursday, 1:00 PM , Lifetime
       Cable.  "A fellow decorator has AIDS."  --TMS-TV.
 
    >> ONE FOOT ON A BANANA PEEL, THE OTHER FOOT IN THE GRAVE.  Airs
       7/11/96 , Thursday, 1:10 PM , Independent Film Channel.  AIDS
       patients at a clinic discuss living with the condition.  1994
       Documentary.
 
    >> OPRAH WINFREY.  Airs 7/11/96 , Thursday, 4:00 PM , Philadelphia
       WPVI channel 6. Women discuss their gay husbands.  Airs Thursday
       in most areas, check your local listings.
 
    >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 7/11/96 , Thursday, 10:00 PM , STARZ.  Two
       of the dancers are gay in this film version of the Broadway hit.
 
    >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 7/11/96 , Thursday, 11:15 PM , Cinemax
       Cable.  "Whoopi Goldberg gives a great performance as a lesbian
       who fall in love with another woman in this film.  AIDS is also a
       featured topic.  Mary Louise Parker and Drew Barrymore co-star."
       --Carol M.
 
    >> THREESOME.  Airs 7/11/96 , Thursday, 11:15 PM , The Movie
       Channel.  Three college students in a dorm assignment mix-up.
       Woman loves Man#1.  Man #1 loves Man #2.  Man #2 loves woman.
 
    >> READY TO WEAR (PRET-A-PORTER).  Airs 7/12/96 , Thursday-Friday,
       12:00 AM , STARZ.  A cross-dressing clothes-buyer and a gay
       designer who's having an affair with a woman are among the
       characters in this funny satire of the fashion industry.
 
    >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 7/12/96 , Thursday-Friday, 1:45 AM , STARZ.
       Two of the dancers are gay in this film version of the Broadway
       hit.
 
    >> TORCH SONG TRILOGY.  Airs 7/12/96 , Thursday-Friday, 3:00 AM ,
       Chicago based National Cable channel WGN.  THE BEST GAY MOVIE
       EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!  Harvey Fierstein plays a New York City drag
       performer.  Searching f or a lover and respect from his mother
       (Anne Bancroft).  The dialog between Harvey and his mother in the
       final scenes will deeply touch the hearts of gay people!!  RENT
       THIS MOVIE!
 
    >> ONE FOOT ON A BANANA PEEL, THE OTHER FOOT IN THE GRAVE.  Airs
       7/12/96 , Thursday-Friday, 3:10 AM , Independent Film Channel.
       AIDS patients at a clinic discuss living with the condition.
       1994 Documentary.
 
    >> ETHICS IN AMERICA.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday, 5:00 AM local time ,
       San Francisco channel KCSM.  "Panelist consider a hypothetical
       case of an AIDS patient seeking an experimental treatment.  Part
       9 of 10."  --TMS-TV.  Check y our local PBS listings.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday, 6:00 AM , Encore
       Cable.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lavender tas seled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> MURPHY BROWN.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday, 10:30 AM local time , San
       Francisco channel KTXL.  "A dream about a gay co-worker makes
       Miles question his sexuality."  --TMS-TV.  Check your local
       listings.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday, 1:15 PM , Encore
       Cable.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lavender tas seled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday, 3:30 PM ,
       The Sundance Channel.  Features a very positive portrayal of a
       gay couple.
 
    >> MARGARET CHO.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday, 7:30 PM , Comedy Central.
       Comic Margaret Cho's standup performance includes recollections
       of growing up in an adult bookstore in a gay San Francisco
       neighborhood.  --Robert L.
 
    >> SILVERLAKE LIFE:  THE VIEW FROM HERE.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday,
       10:30 PM , The Sundance Channel.  The devastating progression of
       AIDS is followed via a gay couple's video record of their battle
       with the disease.
 
    >> LITTLE SISTER.  Airs 7/12/96 , Friday, 11:00 PM , USA Network.
       "College shenanigans with a cross-dressing freshman (Jonathan
       Silverman) romancing his sorority sister (Alssa Milano).  --TV
       Guide.
 
    >> MARGARET CHO.  Airs 7/13/96 , Friday-Saturday, 12:30 AM , Comedy
       Central.  Comic Margaret Cho's standup performance includes
       recollections of growing up in an adult bookstore in a gay San
       Francisco neig hborhood.  --Robert L.
 
    >> THE KILLING OF SISTER GEORGE.  Airs 7/13/96 , Friday-Saturday,
       2:30 AM , STARZ.  "A lesbian soap opera actress' life begins to
       crumble around her as she stands to lose both her job and her
       lover."  --Robert L.
 
    >> SILVERLAKE LIFE:  THE VIEW FROM HERE.  Airs 7/13/96 ,
       Friday-Saturday, 4:30 AM , The Sundance Channel.  The devastating
       progression of AIDS is followed via a gay couple's video record
       of their battle with the disease.
 
As always, Thanks to Robert L for his help!
 
Fans of Harvey Fierstein will want to catch his small part in the new
blockbuster movie "INDEPENDENCE DAY"!  I believe this is the first time
Harvey has ever played a non-gay character.  I saw this movie last night
and can say Harvey plays his usual-self.  But there is no mention of his
gayness.
 
Cross Connection (On-Line Service) has an automated LISTSERV Email Mailing
List!  Readers can now have Gay TV delivered right to their Email box.  No
more searching the internet to see when and where its posted.
 
To subscribe just send an Email to [email-masked] with the words
"SUBSCRIBE GAY-TV" as the first line of text in the body of the message,
not in the Title/Subject field!  You can leave Title/Subject blank.
MAILTO:[email-masked]
 
Until next time, snuggle up to your TV set and keep the couch warm for me!
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The listserv for distribution of the Gay TV Weekly Listings is provided
by CROSS CONNECTION, providing Internet, Usenet, and TGNet access to the
transgender community worldwide.  Cross Connection also maintains
archives of fantasy stories, JPGs, and resource listings, and live chat.
Use your modem and call (818) 786-8887 [786-TVTS] ... all 9 lines at
14.4k v.32bis ... or send e-mail to [email-masked] with the subject
REQUEST XCINFO.TXT for information.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=   Michael F Biocco          ____     MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   PO Box 270                \  /          MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Clementon, NJ 08021        \/           MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Fax 609-566-1404         http://www.jersey.net/~not2/gaytv.htm   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=