Subject: =-= Gay TV: 6/1-6/7 =-=
From: Michael Biocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 96 10:30:23 -0500

Sent at 10:35 am, ET June 1, 1996
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=                   "GAY TV LISTINGS OF THE WEEK"                    -=-=
-=-=                  Weekly Column By Michael Biocco                   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=            Carol Mortimer retired from this on March 30            -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
Hello friends!  This is a list of Television shows for Saturday, 6/1/96
throught Friday, 6/7/96.  All shows are Eastern Time unless otherwise
noted.  Based on TV listings for the Phila/NJ/NYC area.  The list covers
Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Transgendered, Gay/straight AIDS themes, and other sexual
minorities.
 
Credit goes out to ROBERT L - he has provided over 50% of the programs
listed here this week.  Thank you Robert!
 
This list includes Pay-Channels!
 
Gay TV is compiled in a DataBase Program Format on MS-WORKS.  This file is
available for download at my Web Site.
 
June is GAY PRIDE MONTH!
 
Cable systems are showing HBO programming free this weekend!
 
    >> TONY BROWN'S JOURNAL.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 11:00 AM , New
       York City WNET channel 13.  A further discussion on what causes
       AIDS.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> SOME LIKE IT HOT.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 1:00 PM , TNT Cable.
       The 1959 Marilyn Monroe classic.  Two men dress as women and join
       an all girl band to hide from gangsters.
 
    >> PETER'S FRIENDS.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 1:30 PM , HBO-2.  An
       Englishman holds an eventful reunion for old friends an a country
       estate.  Stephen Fry, who plays Peter, is gay off-screen as well
       as in this film.  --Robert L.
 
    >> 8-TRACK FLASHBACK.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 3:00 PM , VH1 Cable.
       The Village People are shown performing a song.
 
    >> SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 3:00 PM ,
       Showtime-2.  The story of a high-society couple and the charming
       gay black man who cons them.  --Robert L
 
    >> TONY BROWN'S JOURNAL.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 4:00 PM ,
       Allentown PA WLVT channel 39A.  A further discussion on what
       causes AIDS.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> CHEERS.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 6:30 PM local time, California
       channel KTXL.  "Sam's former roommate reveals he is homosexual."
       TMS-TV.  Check your local listings.
 
    >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 6:30 PM ,
       Cinemax Cable.  Meshach Taylor plays the flaming queen character
       of 'Hollywood' in this tale of a department store mannequin that
       comes to life.
 
    >> JULIE ANDREWS:  BACK ON BROADWAY.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 9:00
       PM , New York City WNET channel 13.  "Julie Andrews recalls her
       life and career as she returns to the Great White Way in the
       stage version of her 19 82 film 'Victor/Victoria'."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> LADYBUGS.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 9:00 PM , NBC Stations.  A guy
       cross dresses to play on a girl's soccer team.  Starring Rodney
       Dangerfield.
 
    >> THE COMMISH.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 10:00 PM , Lifetime Cable.
       " A gay bashing outs an officer."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> VICTOR/VICTORIA.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 10:30 PM , New York
       City WNET channel 13.
 
    >> MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 11:00 PM , Bravo.
       A politician's spoiled son joins a narcoleptic street hustler on
       an odyssey across the northwest U.S.  --Robert L
 
    >> RUPAUL'S PARTY MACHINE.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 11:00 PM , VH1
       Cable.  Super-model-drag-queen RuPaul VJs her favorite Dance
       music videos.
 
    >> SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.  Airs 6/1/96 , Saturday, 11:00 PM ,
       Showtime-2.  The story of a high-society couple and the charming
       gay black man who cons them.  --Robert L
 
    >> NORMA JEAN AND MARILYN.  Airs 6/2/96 , Saturday-Sunday, 1:15 AM ,
       HBO Network.  Made-for-HBO movie starring Ashley Judd and Mira
       Sorvino.  The life of Marilyn Monroe.  Among the many affairs
       Marilyn has on her way t o the top, one is a lesbian relationship
       with her teacher.
 
    >> MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO.  Airs 6/2/96 , Saturday-Sunday, 4:00 AM ,
       Bravo.  A politician's spoiled son joins a narcoleptic street
       hustler on an odyssey across the northwest U.S.  --Robert L
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 8:00 AM , FLIX.
       George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one straight, one
       gay, who take over after their father's death.  Picture Zorro in
       a lavender tasseled ha t!  Lots of stereotypical moments, but
       great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> BEST OF:  TRACEY TAKES ON.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 10:30 AM , HBO
       Network.  "Characters include:  lesbian lovers Chris and Midge."
       --TV Guide.
 
    >> TONY BROWN'S JOURNAL.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 11:30 AM ,
       Philadelphia WHYY channel 12.  A further discussion on what
       causes AIDS.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> PHILADELPHIA.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 11:50 AM , The Movie
       Channel.  " Tom Hanks won an Oscar for his portrayal of a gay
       lawyer, who is fired when he develops AIDS and his gayness
       becomes know.  Denzel W ashington is his attorney."  --Carol M.
 
    >> SCHOOLBREAK.:  TWO MOTHERS.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 2:00 PM , New
       York City WCBS channel 2. "Bigotry and pressure bedevil a high
       school athlete (Justin Whalin) whose parents (Meredith Baxter &
       Joanna Cassidy) are lesbian s."  --TSM-TV.  Check your local
       listings.
 
    >> AMERICAN JUSTICE.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 3:30 PM , A&E Cable.
       "The 1978 case of Dan White, who killed San Francisco mayor
       George Moscone and city supervisor Harvey Milk."  --TV Guide.
       Harvey was gay.
 
    >> NETWORK Q. Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 4:00 PM local time, San Fransico
       channel KCSM.  "Van Ness Recovery House; comedian Jason Stuart;
       the Northwest Gay and Lesbian Summer Sports Festival."  --TSM-TV.
       Check your loca l PBS listings.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 5:15 PM , FLIX.
       George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one straight, one
       gay, who take over after their father's death.  Picture Zorro in
       a lavender tasseled ha t!  Lots of stereotypical moments, but
       great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> JUST ONE OF THE GUYS.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 6:00 PM , Comedy
       Central.  Well done story of a female high school teen who poses
       as a male for a newspaper article on sexism.  When she falls for
       a male classmat e, other students thinks she's a gay male.
       --Carol M.
 
    >> A PLACE FOR ANNIE.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 7:00 PM , The Family
       Channel.  A nurse takes in an AIDS patient whose HIV-positive
       baby she tried to adopt.  1994 Drama.  Sissy Spacek, Mary-Louise
       Parker.  --Robert L.
 
    >> POLYESTER.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 8:00 PM , Comedy Central.  Drag
       star Divine as a housewife, married to the owner of an adult
       theater, her daughter's involved with hoods, and her son is a
       dancer.  --Robert L.
 
    >> TONY AWARDS.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 9:00 PM , CBS Stations.
       Nathan Lane ('The Birdcage') hosts the 50th annual event.
       'Victor/Victoria' is up for one award.
 
    >> ARCHIVES:  ELTON JOHN.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 9:30 PM , VH1
       Cable.  A half hour of the openly gay singer's videos.
 
    >> NAKED IN NEW YORK.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 10:00 PM , STARZ.  "An
       aspiring playwright deals with advances from an older actress and
       her longtime male friend.  Starring Eric Stoltz and May-Louise
       Parker."  -- Robert L
 
    >> THE TIMES OF HARVEY MILK.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 10:00 PM ,
       Independent Film Channel.  A profile of San Francisco's first
       openly gay elected official.  1984 Documentary.  --Robert L.
 
    >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 11:00 PM ,
       FLIX.  Features a very positive portrayal of a gay couple.
       --Robert L.
 
    >> DREAM ON.  Airs 6/2/96 , Sunday, 11:30 PM , Comedy Central Cable.
       "Martin becomes aware of his misconceptions about homosexuality
       and AIDS while working on an assignment with a gay writer."  --TV
       Guide.
 
    >> ARCHIVES:  ELTON JOHN.  Airs 6/3/96 , Sunday-Monday, 12:30 AM ,
       VH1 Cable.  A half hour of the openly gay singer's videos.
 
    >> COMING OUT UNDER FIRE.  Airs 6/3/96 , Sunday-Monday, 12:40 AM ,
       New York City WNET channel 13.  I beleive this is about coming
       out in the military.  Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> STRANGERS.  Airs 6/3/96 Sunday-Monday 1:15 AM , HBO-2 Cable.  "A
       transvestite helps a young woman romantically."  --TSM-TV.
 
    >> A QUESTION OF EQUALITY.  Airs 6/3/96 , Sunday-Monday, 1:30 AM
       local time, Califoma channel KCET.  Part 4 of 4. Generation Q. A
       look at the modern gay community of the 90s.
 
    >> NORMA JEAN AND MARILYN.  Airs 6/3/96 , Sunday-Monday, 3:45 AM ,
       HBO-2 Cable.  Made-for-HBO movie starring Ashley Judd and Mira
       Sorvino.  The life of Marilyn Monroe.  Among the many affairs
       Marilyn has on her way t o the top, one is a lesbian relationship
       with her teacher.
 
    >> NAKED IN NEW YORK.  Airs 6/3/96 , Sunday-Monday, 4:15 AM , STARZ.
       "An aspiring playwright deals with advances from an older actress
       and her longtime male friend.  Starring Eric Stoltz and
       May-Louise Parker."  -- Robert L
 
    >> THE TIMES OF HARVEY MILK.  Airs 6/3/96 , Sunday-Monday, 4:30 AM ,
       Independent Film Channel.  A profile of San Francisco's first
       openly gay elected official.  1984 Documentary.  --Robert L.
 
    >> M. BUTTERFLY.  Airs 6/3/96 , Sunday-Monday, 4:40 AM , Cinemax.  A
       French diplomat thinks his male Chinese lover is a woman.  Based
       on a true story.  1993 drama 'R' Jeremy Irons, John Lone.
       --Robert L.
 
    >> PETER'S FRIENDS.  Airs 6/3/96 , Monday, 7:45 AM , HBO-2.  An
       Englishman holds an eventful reunion for old friends an a country
       estate.  Stephen Fry, who plays Peter, is gay off-screen as well
       as in this film.  --Robert L.
 
    >> THREE'S COMPANY.  Airs 6/3/96 , Monday, 10:35 AM , TBS Cable.
       "The girls tell Mr.  Roper that Jack is homosexual."  --TSM-TV.
 
    >> THE TIMES OF HARVEY MILK.  Airs 6/3/96 , Monday, 12:00 PM ,
       Independent Film Channel.  A profile of San Francisco's first
       openly gay elected official.  1984 Documentary.  --Robert L.
 
    >> THE CITY.  Airs 6/3/96 , Monday, 12:30 PM , ABC Stations.  "Azure
       C. -- the exotic super-model played by Carlotta Chang -- is
       revealed to be a transsexual."  --TV Guide.  This soap-opera airs
       weekdays at 12:30 pm.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 6/3/96 . Monday, 3:30 PM ,
       Showtime-2.  "Oscar-winning costumes highlight this story of
       three Australian drag queens crossing the outback in a lavender
       bus named Priscilla.  Terence Stamp and Hugo Weaving star."
       --Robert L
 
    >> MY BEAUTIFUL LAUNDRETTE.  Airs 6/3/96 , Monday, 7:25 PM , The
       Movie Channel.  A Pakistani immigrant and his sometimes lover
       refurbish a ratty London Laundrette.  --Robert L.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 6/3/96 , Monday, 10:45 PM ,
       Showtime-2.  "Oscar-winning costumes highlight this story of
       three Australian drag queens crossing the outback in a lavender
       bus named Prisc illa.  Terence Stamp and Hugo Weaving star."
       --Robert L
 
    >> MYRA BRECKENRIDGE.  Airs 6/4/96 , Monday-Tuesday, 3:40 AM ,
       Showtime.  Gore Vidal's transsexual heroine goes Hollywood to
       retrieve an inheritance from a crooked former movie star.  1970
       Comedy 'R' Raquel Welch, M ae West.  --Robert L.
 
    >> WELCOME HOME, BOBBY.  Airs 6/4/96 , Monday-Tuesday, 3:56 AM ,
       Encore True Stories.  A teenager is tormented by ambivalent
       feelings about his sexuality after having an affair with an older
       man.  1986 Drama.  Tony LoBian co, Timothy Williams.  --Robert L.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 6/4/96 , Tuesday, 12:30 PM
       , The Movie Channel.  "Oscar-winning costumes highlight this
       story of three Australian drag queens crossing the outback in a
       lavender bus nam ed Priscilla.  Terence Stamp and Hugo Weaving
       star."  --Robert L
 
    >> EAGLE SCOUT:  THE STORY OF HENRY NICHOLS.  Airs 6/4/96 , Tuesday,
       2:00 PM , HBO.  HIV-positive Scout Henry Nichols works to become
       an Eagle by raising awareness about AIDS.  --Robert L.
 
    >> THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE.  Airs 6/4/96 , Tuesday, 3:30 PM , MAX-2.
       The 70s sitcom family is brought into the 90s, and Marsha gets a
       lesbian girlfriend.  --Robert L.
 
    >> SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.  Airs 6/4/96 , Tuesday, 9:00 PM ,
       Showtime-2.  The story of a high-society couple and the charming
       gay black man who cons them.  --Robert L.
 
    >> KATHY AND MO:  THE DARK SIDE.  Airs 6/4/96 , Tuesday, 9:30 PM ,
       HBO-3.  Kathy Najimi and Mo Gaffney perform comedy sketches,
       including one set in a gay piano bar.  --Robert L.
 
    >> BOYS LIFE.  Airs 6/4/96 , Tuesday, 11:00 PM , The Sundance
       Channel.  A trilogy of short films about the lives of three gay
       teenagers.  Great show!  -- Robert L.
 
    >> HEAVENLY CREATURES.  Airs 6/5/96 , Tuesday-Wednesday, 1:30 AM ,
       STARZ.  Based on the true story of two New Zealand girls who turn
       to murder when their parents try to breakup their relationship.
       --Robert L.
 
    >> THREESOME.  Airs 6/5/96 , Wednesday, 11:30 AM , The Sundance
       Channel.  Three college students in a dorm assignment mixup.
       Woman loves Man#1.  Man #1 loves Man #2.  Man #2 loves woman.
       --Robert L.
 
    >> THREESOME.  Airs 6/5/96 , Wednesday, 7:15 PM , The Sundance
       Channel.  Three college students in a dorm assignment mixup.
       Woman loves Man#1.  Man #1 loves Man #2.  Man #2 loves woman.
       --Robert L.
 
    >> LIFE AND TIMES.  Airs 6/5/96 , Wednesday, 7:30 PM local time,
       Califoma channel KCET.  "Gay/Lesbian activists Tonie Osborne and
       Morris Knight."  TMS-TV.  Repeats at Midnight (LA time) on KCET.
 
    >> THE MAID.  Airs 6/5/96 , Wednesday, 8:00 PM , FOX-M Cable.  "A
       banker (Martin Sheen) poses as a female housekeeper to spy on a
       co-worker."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> IN THE LIFE.  Airs 6/5/96 , Wednesday, 11:00 PM , Philadelphia
       WHYY channel 12.  "Director Debra Chasnoff ('It's Elementary');
       director Mike Nichols ('The Birdcage'); producer Christine Vachon
       (new film 'Stonewall'); director John Schlesinger."  --TSM-TV.
       Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> TRACEY TAKES ON.  Airs 6/5/96 , Wednesday, 11:00 PM , HBO
       Network.  "Characters include a pro-golfer's lesbian lover."
       --TV Guide.
 
    >> MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO.  Airs 6/5/96 , Wednesday, 11:05 PM , Bravo.
       A politician's spoiled son joins a narcoleptic street hustler on
       an odyssey across the northwest U.S.  --Robert L.
 
    >> PRIESTLY SINS:  SEX AND THE CHURCH.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday,
       12:45 AM , HBO-2.  An examination of Catholic priests involved in
       sexual relationships, straight and gay.  --Robert L.
 
    >> THREESOME.  Airs 6/6/96 , Wednesday-Thursday, 2:00 AM , The
       Sundance Channel.  Three college students in a dorm assignment
       mixup.  Woman loves Man#1.  Man #1 loves Man #2.  Man #2 loves
       woman.  --Robert L.
 
    >> GOLDEN GIRLS.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 9:30 AM local time,
       Califoma channel KPIX.  "Blanche learns her brother is
       homosexual."  --TMS-TV.  Check your local listings.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 10:30 AM , FLIX.
       George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one straight, one
       gay, who take over after their father's death.  Picture Zorro in
       a lavender tas seled hat!  Lots of stereotypical moments, but
       great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> ED WOOD.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 1:30 PM , Showtime-2.  A film
       director who wore women's clothes.
 
    >> GROWING UP GAY.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 8:00 PM local time,
       Califoma channel KRCB.  "The challenges and obstacles encountered
       by homosexuals young people are examined.  Included:
       disapproving parents."  --TV Guide.  Check your local PBS
       listings.
 
    >> IN THE LIFE.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 8:00 PM , Philadelphia WYBE
       channel 35.  "Director Debra Chasnoff ('It's Elementary');
       director Mike Nichols ('The Birdcage'); producer Christine Vachon
       (new film 'Stonewall'); directo r John Schlesinger."  --TSM-TV.
       Check your local PBS listings.
 
    >> SEX, DRUGS AND CONSEQUENCES.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 8:00 PM ,
       ABC stations.  Barbara Walters hosts this examination of
       America's progress in the battle against AIDS.  --Robert L.
 
    >> ED WOOD.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 9:00 PM , Showtime-2.  A film
       director who wore women's clothes.
 
    >> FAME.  Airs 6/6/96 , Thursday, 9:00 PM , Encore.  One of the
       students in this story of New York's High School for the
       Performing Arts is gay.  --Robert L.
 
    >> LARRY SANDERS.  Airs 6/7/96 , Thursday-Friday, 12:00 AM , HBO
       Cable.  "The show celebrates its eighth anniversary with k. d.
       lang...."  --TV Guide.
 
    >> STRANGERS.  Airs 6/7/96 , Thursday-Friday, 2:30 AM , HBO-3 Cable.
       "A transvestite helps a young woman romantically."  --TSM-TV.
 
    >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 6/7/96 , Thursday-Friday, 2:35 AM ,
       FLIX.  George Hamilton as the swordsman's twin sons, one
       straight, one gay, who take over after their father's death.
       Picture Zorro in a lavender tas seled hat!  Lots of stereotypical
       moments, but great fun anyway!  -- Carol M.
 
    >> PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 6/7/96 , Thursday-Friday,
       3:25 AM , Showtime-2.  "Oscar-winning costumes highlight this
       story of three Australian drag queens crossing the outback in a
       lavender bus named Prisc illa.  Terence Stamp and Hugo Weaving
       star."  --Robert L
 
    >> IT'S PAT.  Airs 6/7/96 , Friday, 7:00 AM , Showtime.  The gender-
       bending 'Saturday Night Live' character (Julia Sweeney) keeps
       friends and neighbors as to his/her real persuasion.
 
    >> EAGLE SCOUT:  THE STORY OF HENRY NICHOLS.  Airs 6/7/96 , Friday,
       8:00 AM , HBO.  HIV-positive Scout Henry Nichols works to become
       an Eagle by raising awareness about AIDS.  --Robert L.
 
    >> PARTNERS.  Airs 6/7/96 , Friday, 9:00 AM , Comedy Central.  A
       straight detective and a gay police clerk pose as lovers to catch
       the murderer of male models.  1982 Comedy 'R' Ryan O'Neal, John
       Hurt.  --Rober t L.
 
    >> M. BUTTERFLY.  Airs 6/7/96 , Friday, 10:15 AM , MAX-2.  A French
       diplomat thinks his male Chinese lover is a woman.  Based on a
       true story.  1993 drama 'R' Jeremy Irons, John Lone.  --Robert L.
 
    >> PETER'S FRIENDS.  Airs 6/7/96 , Friday, 2:15 PM , HBO-2.  An
       Englishman holds an eventful reunion for old friends an a country
       estate.  Stephen Fry, who plays Peter, is gay off-screen as well
       as in this film.  --Robert L.
 
    >> PARTNERS.  Airs 6/7/96 , Friday, 3:00 PM , Comedy Central.  A
       straight detective and a gay police clerk pose as lovers to catch
       the murderer of male models.  1982 Comedy 'R' Ryan O'Neal, John
       Hurt.  --Rober t L.
 
    >> HEAVENLY CREATURES.  Airs 6/8/96 , Friday-Saturday, 12:15 AM ,
       STARZ.  Based on the true story of two New Zealand girls who turn
       to murder when their parents try to breakup their relationship.
       --Robe rt L.
 
    >> NAKED IN NEW YORK.  Airs 6/8/96 , Friday-Saturday, 3:00 AM ,
       STARZ.  "An aspiring playwright deals with advances from an older
       actress and her longtime male friend.  Starring Eric Stoltz and
       May-Louise Parker."  -- Robert L
 
I am pleased to announce, Cross Connection (On-Line Service) has launched
an automated LISTSERV Email Mailing List!  Readers can now have Gay TV
delivered right to their Email box.  No more searching the internet to see
when and where its posted.
 
To subscribe just send an Email to [email-masked] with the words
"SUBSCRIBE GAY-TV" as the first line of text in the body of the message,
not in the Title/Subject field!  You can leave Title/Subject blank.
MAILTO:[email-masked]
 
Until next time, snuggle up to your TV set and keep the couch warm for me!
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The listserv for distribution of the Gay TV Weekly Listings is provided
by CROSS CONNECTION, providing Internet, Usenet, and TGNet access to the
transgender community worldwide.  Cross Connection also maintains
archives of fantasy stories, JPGs, and resource listings, and live chat.
Use your modem and call (818) 786-8887 [786-TVTS] ... all 9 lines at
14.4k v.32bis ... or send e-mail to  with the subject
REQUEST XCINFO.TXT for information.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=   Michael F Biocco          ____     MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   PO Box 270                \  /          MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Clementon, NJ 08021        \/           MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Fax 609-566-1404         http://www.jersey.net/~not2/gaytv.htm   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=