Subject: =-= Gay TV: 5/4-5/6 =-=
From: Michael Biocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 May 96 19:49:42 -0500

Sent at: 7:45 pm Eastern Time, May 4, 1996
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=                   "GAY TV LISTINGS OF THE WEEK"                    -=-=
-=-=                  Weekly Column By Michael Biocco                   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=            Carol Mortimer retired from this on March 30            -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
Hello friends!  This is a list of Television shows for Saturday, 5/4/96
through Monday, 5/6/96.  All shows are Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.
Based on TV listings for the Phila/NJ/NYC area.  The list covers Gay,
Lesbian, Bi, Transgendered, Gay/straight AIDS themes, and other sexual
minorities.
 
Sat   >> THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 7:00 am,
S $ V    5/4/96, The Sundance Channel.  "1994 'R' Terence Stamp, Hugo
         Weaving.  Oscar-winning costumes highlight this story of three
         Australian drag queens crossing the outback in a lavender bus
         named 'Priscilla'."  --Robert L.
 
Sat   >> SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.  Airs 11:30 am, 5/4/96 The Sundance
S $ V    Channel.  "1993 Satire 'R' Stockard Channing, Will Smith.  The
         story of a high-society couple and the charming, gay black man
         who cons them."  Robert L.
 
Sat   >> ROCK N' JOCK SOFTBALL CHALLENGE VII.  Airs 4:30 pm, Saturday, May
C        4, on MTV.  "A charity ballgame featuring Major Leaguers and
         celebrities, including David Justice, Melissa Etheridge, George
         Clooney and Roger Clemens."  --TV Guide.  Melissa Etheridge is a
         lesbian rock singer.
 
Sat   >> ANCIENT MYSTERIES.  Airs 7:00 pm, Saturday, May 4, on A&E Cable.
C        "The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Included archaeological
         evidence that might corroborate biblical accounts.  Richard Kiley
         narrates."  --TV Guide.
 
Sat   >> VICTOR/VICTORIA.  Airs Saturday, May 4, 8:00 pm, Philadelphia
P V      WHYY channel 12.  "Wonderful musical comedy about a light opera
         singer (Julie Andrews) in 1930s Paris.  When she loses her job,
         she pretends to be a gay male drag queen.  Robert Preston is
         great as her best friend, a gay man named Toddy.  James Garner &
         Alex Karras costar as their respective lovers.  Highly
         recommended."  --Carol M.  Julie Andrews stars in the live
         Broadway stage-version of this movie, currently playing.
 
Sat   >> THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT Airs 8:00 pm,
S $ V    5/4/96, The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
Sat   >> RUPAUL'S PARTY MACHINE.  Airs Saturday, May 4, 9:00 pm, VH1
C        Cable.  Super-model-drag-queen RuPaul, VJs this one hour show of
         her favorite dance videos.  Featuring videos with Elton John &
         RuPaul singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" and Diana Ross &
         RuPaul doing a remake of "I Will Survive" - which by the way was
         filmed with drag queens and a mostly gay crowd!!  In an
         interview, Diana Ross talks about a time once in a gay club where
         she leaped out into the crowds from atop a bar and they carried
         her around the club.  DO NOT MISS THIS!  Surprisingly VH1 did not
         sensor RuPaul, she did a lot of talking about herself, dressing
         in drag, and being gay!  More like a talk-show than a music video
         show.  VERY GAY SUPPORTIVE!  Entertaining and fun.  VH1 airs this
         only once this week, so it may be a long time before its
         repeated.
 
Sat   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 9:00 pm, Saturday, May 4, on MTV.
C        "Regular Hispanic male Enrique "Rickie" Vasquez (Wilson Cruz) is
         gay, plus occasional white gay male teacher Richard Katimski
         (Jeff Perry).  Airs on MTV on Saturdays at 9:00 pm ET and
         weekdays at 5:00 pm ET.  Also airs in Canada on the Showcase
         channel on Tuesdays at 5:00 pm and 10:00 pm."  --Carol M.
 
Sat   >> HIGHER LEARNING.  Airs Saturday, May 4, 9:00 pm, Prism Cable.
$ V      "Director John Singleton's group portrait fixes on the racial and
         sexual tensions fragmenting the freshman class of a fictional
         college."  --TV Guide.  "Reportedly, this movie has a lesbian
         character.  I haven't seen it; readers have had VERY mixed
         reviews."  --Carol M.
 
Sat   >> METAMORPHOSIS - MAN INTO WOMAN.  Airs Saturday, May 4, 10:00 pm,
C        The learning Channel.  "A transsexual undergoes a
         two-and-a-half-year process of change."  --TSM-TV.
 
Sat   >> NIGHT STAND.  Airs Saturday, May 4, 11:00 pm, on New York City
C L      WWOR channel 11.  A female impersonator with breasts larger than
         Rosie O'Donnell's.  This is a comedy show that makes fun of TV
         talk-shows.  Check your local listings.
 
Sat   >> JULES AND JIM.  Airs 11:15 pm, 5/4/96, Independent Film Channel.
S $ V    "1961 'NR' Jeanne Moreau, Oskar Werner.  In pre-World War II
         France, 2 best friends are drawn into an unconventional
         relationship with a carefree young woman.  No guarantee of gay
         content, but it sounds promising.  [Subtitled]" --Robert L.
 
Sat   >> NIGHT STAND.  Airs Saturday-Sunday, May 4, Midnight, Philadelphia
L        WTXF channel 29.  See above.
 
Sat   >> METAMORPHOSIS - MAN INTO WOMAN.  Airs Saturday-Sunday, May 4,
C        1:00 am, The Learning Channel.  See above.
 
Sat   >> THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT Airs 3:00 am,
S $ V    Saturday-Sunday, 5/4/96, The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
Sat   >> HIGHER LEARNING.  Airs Saturday-Sunday, May 4, 3:45 am, Prism
$ V      Cable.  See above.
 
Sat   >> THE KILLING OF SISTER GEORGE.  Airs 4:30 am, Saturday-Sunday,
$ V      5/4/96, Encore Cable.  "1968 'R' Beryl Reid, Susannah York.  A
         lesbian soap opera actress' life begins to crumble around her as
         she stands to lose both her job and her lover."  --Direct Choice
         Satellite Guide
 
Sun   >> PETER'S FRIENDS.  Airs 5:10 am, 5/5/96, on HBO Network.  "1992
$ V      Comedy 'R' Kenneth Branagh, Stephen Fry.  A gay Briton invites
         his college friends to a reunion at the country manor he's
         inherited.  Fry, who plays "Peter," is gay off-screen as well."
         --Robert L.
 
Sun   >> SMART SEX.  Airs Sunday, May 5, 11:25 am, on New York City WNET
P        channel 13.  "Young adults discuss sexual values; host Christian
         Slater."  --TSM-TV.  May include discussions on safe sex and
         AIDS.  Check your local PBS station.
 
Sun   >> SEX IN THE '90s.  Airs 2:00 pm, Sunday, May 5, on MTV.  "Magazine
C        Examining attitudes toward sex, relationships, safe sex, AIDS,
         and sexual orientation."  --TV Guide.
 
Sun   >> VICTOR/VICTORIA.  Airs Sunday, May 5, 4:00 pm, Philadelphia
P V      WHYY channel 12.  See above.
 
Sun   >> ROCK N' JOCK SOFTBALL CHALLENGE VII.  Airs 5:45 pm, Sunday, May
C        5, on MTV.  See above.
 
Sun   >> DREAM ON.  Airs 11:30 pm, Sunday, May 5, Comedy Central Cable.
C        "Martin and Nina discuss testing for AIDS."  --TV Guide.
 
Sun   >> A SOLDIER'S STORY.  Airs Sunday, May 5, 11:30 pm, on New York
NG       City WABC channel 7. "An Army lawyer probes the slaying of a
L V      white sergeant from an all-black unit in 1944 Louisiana.
         Starring Howard E. Rollins Jr., Adolph Caesar, Denzel Washington,
         Dennis Lipscomb, Art Evans, Larry Riley."  --TSM-TV.  Check you
         local listings.
 
Mon   >> JERRY SPRINGER.  Airs Monday, May 6, 11:00 am, on Philadelphia
L        WGBS channel 57.  This is either a repeat of last Friday's show
         on bisexuality or "A Fiancee discovers her guy likes to dress in
         women's clothes" --Talk Soup.  Guy in woman's clothes topic airs
         Monday in most areas, check local listings.
 
Mon   >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 12:10 pm, Monday, May 6, The Movie
$ V      Channel.  This movie airs about three hundred more times this
         week :)  Check your listings. I'm only listing this once this
         week.
 
Mon   >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs Monday, May 6, 12:30 pm, Prism Cable.
$ V      "Whoopi Goldberg gives a great performance as a lesbian who falls
         in love with another woman in this film.  AIDS is also a featured
         topic.  Mary Louise Parker and Drew Barrymore co-star."
          --Carol M.
 
Mon   >> OPRAH WINFREY.  Airs Monday, May 6, 4:00 pm, on Philadelphia WPVI
L        Channel 6.  From the commercial clip I saw, Dennis Rodman, the
         controversial Chicago Bulls player was in emotional tears after
         Oprah asked him if he is bisexual!  Airs Monday in most areas,
         check local listings.
 
Mon   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 5:00 pm, Monday, May 6, on MTV.  The gay
C        teen "Rickie moves out of the Chases' house, but he has nowhere
         to go."  --TV Guide.  Airs weekdays at 5:00 pm, I'm not listings
         shows the rest of this week because the descriptions don't
         mention Rickie or Richard.  Also MTV splits the TV screen in half
         and shows a live America On-Line chat room.
 
Mon   >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs 5:00 pm, Monday, May 6, on HBO-3
$ V      Cable.  "Another tale of a mannequin that comes to life."  --TV
         Guide.  Meshach Taylor plays the character 'Hollywood' - a
         flaming queen!
 
Mon   >> HOW TO BE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.  Airs 8:00 pm, Monday, 5/6/96,
C        Comedy Central.  "Blunders and behind-the-scenes footage from the
         TV show 'Absolutely Fabulous' Included is a drag Patsy-and-Edina
         look-alike contest."  --Robert L.
 
Mon   >> JERRY SPRINGER.  Airs Monday, May 6, 10:00 pm, on Philadelphia
L        WGBS channel 57.  "A Fiancee discovers her guy likes to dress in
         women's clothes" --Talk Soup.
 
Mon   >> THE SUM OF US.  Airs 10:00 pm, Monday, May 6, STARZ Satellite.
S $ V    "Charmingly low-key story about the loving relationship between a
         gay man and his father.  Jack Thompson, Russell Crowe, John
         Polson, Deborah Kennedy."  --TV Guide.
 
Mon   >> PRIESTLY SINS:  SEX AND THE CHURCH.  Airs 10:00 pm, Monday, May
$        6, on HBO Cable.  "Reports on sex crimes committed by some clergy
         members and includes interviews with abuse victims."  --TV Guide.
         Likely to include gay clergy members too.
 
Mon   >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs Monday, May 6, 10:00 pm, Prism Cable.
$ V      See above.
 
Mon   >> IN THE LIFE.  Airs Monday-Tuesday, May 6,1996   Midnight,
P V      Allentown PA WLVT Channel 39A.  Airs this month on PBS stations,
         check local listings.  "The spring 1996 episode examines how gay
         issues are covered and used in election years; Kate Clinton
         interviews openly gay U.S.  Representative Barney Frank, Marga
         Gomez's one-woman play 'A Line Around The Block,' and more."
         --WHYY's Web Page.
 
Mon   >> EMBRACE OF THE VAMPIRE.  Airs Monday-Tuesday, May 6, Midnight,
$ V      Prism Cable.  "An innocent collegian must choose between her
         boyfriend and a nighttime visitor."  --TSM-TV.  This movie is
         listed on the Internet Movie DataBase as having lesbian content.
 
Mon   >> ED WOOD.  Airs 12:30 am, Monday-Tuesday, 5/6/96, The Movie
$ V      Channel.  "Johnny Depp offers an ingratiating performance as
         Edward D. Wood Jr., the 1950s filmmaker.  Wood was a confirmed
         heterosexual who enjoyed wearing women's clothing.  He's become a
         cult icon in more recent times, thanks to the unintended humor of
         his schlock classics 'Glen or Glenda?'  (1952) and 'Plan 9 from
         Outer Space' (1959).  Tim Burton's black and white 1994 biopic
         captures the contradictions in Wood's life and work and centers
         on the director's more productive Hollywood years, when he
         befriended and worked with elderly horror star Bela Lugosi
         (Academy Award winner Martin Landau)."  --TV Guide.
 
Mon   >> BACKBEAT.  Airs 2:40 am, Monday-Tuesday, 5/6/96, The Movie
$ V      Channel.  "1994 Drama 'R' Sheryl Lee, Stephen Dorff.  The
         relationship of John Lennon, original Beatles bass player Stu
         Sutcliffe and photographer Astrid Kirchherr in the band's early
         days in Hamburg, Germany.  No guarantee of gay content, but I
         recall that a sexual relationship between Lennon and Sutcliffe
         was touched upon."  --Robert L.
 
Mon   >> NAKED LUNCH.  Airs Monday-Tuesday, May 6, 4:50 am, on Cinemax
$ V      Cable.  "A mix of biography and an interpretation of his
         drug-induced writing processes combined with elements of his work
         in this paranoid fantasy about Bill Lee, a writer who
         accidentally shoots his wife, whose typewriter transforms into a
         cockroach and who becomes involved in a mysterious plot in an
         Islamic port called Interzone.  Wonderfully bizarre, not unlike
         Burrough's books."  --Keith Loh.
 
===================================
The list of TV Shows for Saturday through Monday is complete.  Below are
the shows I have so far for the rest of the week, haven't finished my TV
Guide search.  Will post a GAY TV UPDATE by Monday evening.
 
Tue   >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs Tuesday, May 7, 5:30 am, Prism Cable.
$ V      See above.
 
Tue   >> POLYESTER.  Airs 9:00 am, 5/7/96, Comedy Central.  "1981 Comedy
C V      'NR' Drag star Divine as a housewife, married to the owner of an
         adult theter.  Her daughter is involved with hoods, and her son
         is [gasp!] a dancer!"  --Robert L.
 
Tue   >> SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.  Airs 1:00 pm, 5/7/96 The Sundance
S $ V    Channel.  See above.
 
Tue   >> POLYESTER.  Airs 3:00 pm, Tuesday, 5/7/96, Comedy Central.  See
C V      above.
 
Tue   >> PHILADELPHIA.  Airs 5:45 pm, 5/7/96, Showtime Cable.  "Tom Hanks
$ V      won an Oscar for his portrayal of a gay lawyer, who is fired when
         he develops AIDS and his gayness becomes known.  Denzel
         Washington is his attorney."  --Carol M.
 
Tue   >> NAKED IN NEW YORK.  Airs 7:30 pm, 5/7/96, Cinemax-2 Cable.  "1993
$ V      Drama 'R' Eric Stoltz, May-Louise Parker.  An aspiring playwright
         deals with advances from an older actress and his longtime male
         friend."  --Robert L.
 
Tue   >> MOTHERS MARCH.  Airs 10:00 pm, Tuesday, May 7, on Philadelphia
P        WHYY channel 12.  "Profiles of women who lost children to AIDS
         and mobilized against the disease.  Included the organizer of the
         Mothers March Against AIDS."  --TV Guide.  Airs Tuesday on most
         PBS stations.
 
Tue   >> SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.  Airs 11:15 pm, 5/7/96, The Sundance
S $ V    Channel.  See above.
 
Tue   >> THREESOME.  Airs 12:25 am, Tuesday-Wednesday, 5/7/96, Showtime-2
$ V      Cable.  "1994 Comedy 'R' Lara Flynn Boyle, Stephen Baldwin.  A
         mistaken college housing assignment leads to an unusual romantic
         triangle:  she's in love with the gay roommate, he's in love with
         the straight roommate, the straight roomate's in love with the
         girl."  --Robert L.
 
Wed   >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 6:15 am, 5/8/96, on HBO-3 Cable.
$ V      "Adaptation of the stage hit about Broadway hopefuls.  Starring
         Michael Douglas, Alyson Reed, and Terrence Mann."  --TV Guide.
         One of the dancers is gay
 
Wed   >> THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 6:30 am,
S $ V    5/8/96, The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
Wed   >> THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT.  Airs 5:15 pm,
S $ V    5/8/96, The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
Wed   >> SOUTH BANK SHOW.  Airs 6:00 pm, Wednesday, May 8, on Bravo Cable.
C        Elton John performs a song in this tribute to George Gershwin.
         Elton John came out a few years ago.
 
Wed   >> A MOTHER'S PRAYER.  Airs Wednesday, May 8, 9:00 pm, on USA Cable.
C        "Others support an AIDS-stricken woman seeking an adoptive home
         for her young son.  Starring Linda Hamilton, Noah Fleiss, Bruce
         Dern, Kate Nelligan, RuPaul, S. Epatha Merkerson."  --TSM-TV.
 
Wed   >> ELTON JOHN IN CONCERT.  Airs Wednesday, May 8, 10:00 pm, The
$        Disney Channel.  "At the Greek Theater in Los Angeles, the singer
         performs with percussionist Ray Cooper."  --TSM-TV.  This
         musician came out of the closet a few years ago.
 
Wed   >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 12:50 am, Wednesday-Thursday, 5/8/96, on
$ V      HBO-3 Cable.  See above.
 
Wed   >> SOUTH BANK SHOW.  Airs 1:00 am, Wednesday-Thursday, May 8, on
C        Bravo Cable. See above.
 
Thu   >> ORLANDO.  Airs 6:00 am, 5/9/96, The Sundance Channel.  "1992
S $ V    Fantasy 'PG-13' Tilda Swinton, Billy Zane An ageless character
         experiences life as a man and as a woman over a 400-year period,
         in this adaptation of the Virginia Woolf novel."  --Direct Choice
         Satellite Guide.
 
Thu   >> LONGTIME COMPANION.  Airs 8:00 pm, 5/9/96, Bravo Cable.  "1990
C V      Drama 'R' Bruce Davison, Campbell Scott.  A circle of friends is
         followed through the early years of the AIDS epidemic."
         --Robert L.
 
Thu   >> INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE.  Airs 8:00 pm, 5/9/96, on HBO.  "Tom
$ V      Cruise and Brad Pitt co-star in this film, based on Anne Rice's
         book.  I've heard different opinions on whether the movie
         qualifies for this column.  I'm bowing to the majority opinion
         and listing it, although I didn't see the content as particularly
         gay."  --Carol M.
 
Thu   >> UNCUT.  Airs 8:30 pm, Thursday, May 9, on E! Cable.  "Profile
C        Johnny Depp ("Ed Wood") is the subject.  Eleanor Mondale hosts."
         --TV Guide.
 
Thu   >> JUST LIKE A WOMAN.  Airs Thursday, May 9, 10:10 pm, Prism Cable.
$ V      Satellite Choice magazine says "NG 1992 Comedy 'R' Julie Walters,
         Adrian Pasdar.  A cross-dressing executive loses his marriage and
         job, but finds love with an adventurous divorcee."
 
Thu   >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs 10:30 pm, Thursday, May 9, on
$ V      HBO-3 Cable.  See above.
 
Thu   >> PRIESTLY SINS:  SEX AND THE CHURCH.  Airs 11:30 pm, Thursday, May
$        9, on HBO Cable.  See above.
 
Thu   >> THE KILLING OF SISTER GEORGE.  Airs midnight, 5/9/96, Encore
$ V      Cable.  See above.
 
Thu   >> ORLANDO.  Airs 1:00 am, Thursday-Friday, 5/9/96, The Sundance
S $ V    Channel.  See above.
 
Thu   >> LONGTIME COMPANION.  Airs 2:00 am, Thursday-Friday, 5/9/96, Bravo
C V      Cable.  See above.
 
Fri   >> JUST LIKE A WOMAN.  Airs Friday, May 10, 5:40 am, Prism Cable.
$ V      See above.
 
Fri   >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs Friday, May 10, 7:30 am, Prism
$ V      Cable.  See above.
 
Fri   >> KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN.  Airs 9:00 am, 5/10/96, The Sundance
S $ V    Channel.  "1985 Drama 'R' William Hurt, Raul Julia.  in a Latin
         American prison, an emotional relationship develops between a
         political prisoner and his homosexual cellmate."  --Direct Choice
         Satelliet Guide.
 
Fri   >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs Friday, May 10, 3:00 pm, Prism
$ V      Cable.  See above.
 
Fri   >> BEVERLY HILLS 90210.  Airs Friday, May 10, 5:00 pm, on New York
L        City WPIX Channel 11.  "Steve learns the fraternity president is
         gay."  --TSM-TV.  Check local listings.
 
Fri   >> KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN.  Airs 7:00 pm, 5/10/96, The Sundance
S $ V    Channel.  See above.
 
Fri   >> HOW TO BE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.  Airs 7:30 pm, 5/10/96, on Comedy
C        Central.  See above.
 
Fri   >> VH1 DUETS.  Airs 9:00 pm, Friday, May 10, on VH1 Cable.  "Melissa
C        Etheridge performs alongside singer-songwriters Joan Osborne,
         Paula Cole, Jewel and Sophie B. Hawkins.  Taped Oct 10, 1995."
         --TV Guide.  Melissa is a openly lesbian rock singer.
 
Fri   >> TOTALLY F***** UP.  Airs 9:00 pm, 5/10/96, The Sundance Channel.
S $ V    "1993 Drama 'R' James Duvall, Roko Belic.  A group of bored and
         alienated homosexuals vent their frustration with a homophobic
         world."  --Direct Choice Satellite Guide.
 
Fri   >> UNCUT.  Airs 2:30 am, Friday-Saturday, May 9, on E! Cable.
C        "Profile Johnny Depp ("Ed Wood") is the subject.  Eleanor Mondale
         hosts."  --TV Guide.
 
Fri   >> TOTALLY F***** UP.  Airs 2:30 am, Friday-Saturday, 5/10/96, The
S $ V    Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
Fri   >> KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN. Airs 4:00 am, Friday-Saturday, 5/10/96,
S $ V    The Sundance Channel.  See above.
 
                                      Left margin codes:
                                            The day of the week
                                        L = Check your Local listing
                                       LL = Locally produced, only airs
                                            in city/town indicated
                                        $ = Premium Pay Cable Network
                                        P = Check your Local PBS station
                                        C = Nationally, on basic cable
                                        R = Pay-per-view
                                        V = Check Video Sales/Rental Store
                                       NG = Non-Gay, Diversity Related Show
                                        S = Satellite, Direct TV
 
Until next time, snuggle up to your TV set and keep the couch warm for
me!  Smile and a hug!
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=   Michael F Biocco          ____     MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   PO Box 270                \  /          MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Clementon, NJ 08021        \/           MAILTO:[email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Fax 609-566-1404         http://www.jersey.net/~not2/gaytv.htm   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=