Subject: =-= Gay TV: 4/20 - 4/26 =-=
From: Michael Biocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 96 02:37:23 -0500

.
            -----------------------------------------------
             GAY TV    GAY TV    GAY TV    GAY TV    GAY TV
            -----------------------------------------------
                                                                          .
                      COMPILED BY MICHAEL F BIOCCO
                                                                          .
  Hello friends!  This is a list of Television shows for Saturday
  through Friday, April 20 - 26.  All shows are Eastern Time unless
  otherwise noted.  Based on TV listings for the Phila/NJ/NYC area.
  The list covers Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Transgendered, Gay/straight AIDS
  themes, and other sexual minorities.
                                                                          .
  CAROL MORTIMER did NOT compile this list.  I did.  Sorry to say she
  retired from it on March 30.  We will miss her work!
                                                                          .
  New Gay TV Web Site (use lower case letters):
                                                                          .
                 http://www.jersey.net/~not2/gaytv.htm
                                                                          .
-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          .
Sat   >> FAME.  Airs 12:45 pm, Saturday, April 20, on HBO-2 Cable.
$ V      "Students at New York's High School of Performing Arts try to
         make the grade.  Starring Irene Cara."  --TV Guide.  One of the
         students is gay.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> TEEN TALK ON HATE.  Airs Saturday, April 20, 3:00 pm, on New York
L        City WWOR channel 9. "A frank look at hate, prejudice and
         intolerance."  --TV Guide.  Anti-gay issues maybe addressed.
         Check local listings in your area.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs 4:00 pm, Saturday, April 20, on
$ V      HBO Cable.  "The statue of a hexed Bavarian maiden comes to life
         for its keeper in a Philadelphia department store.  Starring
         Kristy Swanson, William Ragsdale, Meshach Taylor, Terry Kiser,
         Stuart Pankin, and Cynthia Harris."  --TV Guide.  The character
         'Hollywood' (Meshach Taylor) is a flaming queen.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> IN THE LIFE.  Airs Saturday, April 20, 8:00 PM, on Philadelphia
P V      WYBE channel 35.  "The spring 1996 episode examines how gay
         issues are covered and used in election years; Kate Clinton
         interviews openly gay U.S.  Representative Barney Frank, Marga
         Gomez's one-woman play 'A Line Around The Block,' and more."
          --WHYY's Web Page.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> SEX IN THE '90s.  Airs Saturday, April 20, 8:00 pm, on MTV Cable.
C        "Teens talk about safe sex, AIDS and changing times."  --TV
         Guide.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 9:00 pm, Saturday, April 20, on MTV
C        Cable.  This show is supposed to be very gay positive according
         to Carol Mortimer, she mentioned it a lot.  I believe there is
         one or two openly gay high school students in the show.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE.  Airs 9:00 pm, Saturday, April 20, on
$ V      Cinemax-2 Cable.  "Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt co-star in this film,
         based on Anne Rice's book.  I've heard different opinions on
         whether the movie qualifies for this column.  Some folks think
         Cruise and Pitt have a homoerotic attraction.  I'm bowing to the
         majority opinion and listing it, although I didn't see the
         content as particularly gay."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> SISTERS.  Airs Saturday, April 20, 10:00 pm, NBC.  "Charley's
NG       efforts to adopt Jesse are hampered by a well intentional social
         worker who feels that a black family should raise him."  --TV
         Guide.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> IN THE LIFE.  Airs Saturday-Sunday, April 20, 12:10 am,
P V      Philadelphia WHYY channel 12.  See above.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> TRACEY TAKES ON.  Airs 12:30 am Saturday-Sunday, April 20, on
$        HBO-3 Cable.  "Characters include a pro-golfer's lesbian lover."
         --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Sat   >> FAME.  Airs 2:50 am, Saturday-Sunday, April 20, on HBO-2 Cable.
$ V      See above.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> MAURICE.  Airs Sunday, 4/21/96 9:00 am, Sundance Channel "A
S $ V    Cambridge underclassman in 1910 England tries to come to terms
         with his homosexuality.  Based on E.M.  Forster's novel."
         --Direct Choice Satellite
                                                                          .
Sun   >> THE REAL WORLD REUNION.  Airs Sunday, April 21, 10:30 am, on MTV
C        Cable.  "This show reportedly includes a tribute to the late
         Pedro Zamora, a gay cast member who died of AIDS."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> VOICES FROM THE VILLAGE.  Airs Sunday, April 21, noon, on
P        Philadelphia WHYY channel 12.  "Dr.  Lorraine Hale discusses the
         Hale House in New York City, a home for drug addicted and HIV
         infected infants and their mothers."  --TV Guide.  Check your
         local PBS listings.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> MANNEQUIN.  Airs Sunday, April 21, 1:00 pm, on New York City WNYW
L V      channel 5. "A Philadelphia window dresser woos a mannequin
         brought to life by the spirit of an ancient princess."  --TV
         Guide.  The character of 'Hollywood' (Meshach Taylor) is a
         flaming queen.  Check your local listings.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> THE REAL WORLD REUNION.  Airs Sunday, April 21, 2:00 pm, on MTV
C        Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> EAGLE SCOUT: THE STORY OF HENRY NICOLS.  Airs Sunday, April 21,
$        2:00 pm, on HBO-2 Cable.  "A young hemophiliac who contracted HIV
         as a child works to advance AIDS awareness."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> THE REAL WORLD REUNION.  Airs Sunday, April 21, 5:30 pm, on MTV
C        Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> LIFESTORIES:  FAMILIES IN CRISIS.  Airs 7:00 pm, Sunday, April
$        21, on HBO Cable.  "A terminally ill teen fights to discontinue
         his medical treatment."  --TV Guide.  Although it dosn't say if
         he has AIDS, but I thought this was still interesting.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> 3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN.  Airs Sunday, April 21, 8:00 pm, NBC.
         "Dick (John Lithgow) dons a dress to crash a women's study
         group."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs Sunday, 4/21/96 9:00 pm,
S $ V    Sundance Channel "1994 Comedy 'R' Hugh Grant, Andie MacDowell.
         This film features a very positive portrayal of a gay couple."
         -- Robert L.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> MAURICE.  Airs Sunday, 4/20/96 11:00 pm, The Sundance Channel.
S $ V    See above.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> DREAM ON.  Airs 11:30 pm, Sunday, April 21, on Comedy Central.
C        "Martin goes to a high-school reunion with Eddie and meets an old
         flame who thought Martin was gay."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> LIBERACE.  Airs Sunday-Monday, April 21, 12:05 am, on
L V      Philadelphia WPVI channel 6. Flamboyant pianist Liberace rises
         from humble roots to longtime fame in show business."  --TV
         Guide.  Liberace was gay and died of AIDS.
                                                                          .
Sun   >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs Sunday-Monday, 4/21/96 3:30
S $ V    am, Sundance Channel.  See above.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL.  Airs Monday, 4/22/96 5:00 am,
S $ V    Sundance Channel.  See above.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> MAKING OF KIDS IN THE HALL - BRAIN CANDY.  Airs 8:30 am, Monday,
$        April 22, on HBO-2 Cable.  "A behind-the-scenes look at the 1996
         movie, the first feature film by the Canadian comedy troupe."
         --Robert L.  These kids often do gay comedy, and yes, the movie
         has gay content!  Scott Thompson is openly gay in real life.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> ROLONDA.  Airs Monday, April 22, 10:00 am, on both New York City
L        WPIX channel 11 and Phildelphia WTXF channel 29.  The topict is
         transsexualism.  Airing on Monday and Tuesday this week in most
         areas, so check local listings.  Not sure about WTXF airing it
         today or tomorrow.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> PHILADELPHIA.  Airs 10:15 am, Monday, April 22, on Showtime-2.
$ V      "Tom Hanks won an Oscar for his portrayal of a gay lawyer, who is
         fired when he develops AIDS and his gayness becomes known.
         Denzel Washington is his attorney.  The Flirtations perform a
         song."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS (CC).  Airs weekdays at 12:30 pm on CBS.
         "This show has an AIDS/HIV storyline involving the character of
         Keesha.  Air time depends on location, so check listings."
         --Carol M. I personally don't watch these three soup operas.  I'm
         going to mention them this week.  If you watch these show and
         know if they are still continuing the story lines, please send me
         an Email.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> ALL MY CHILDREN (CC).  Airs weekdays at 1:00 pm ET on ABC.
         "Michael Delaney sued the school board for discrimination, for
         firing him from his job at Pine Valley High School.  AMC now has
         3 ongoing gay male characters:  history teacher Michael Delaney
         (Chris Bruno); teen Kevin Sheffield (Ben Jorgensen), whose
         homophobic brother Jason is in jail for a murder motivated by
         anti-gay hate; & WRCW Stage Manager Rudy."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> KIDS IN THE HALL.  Airs every weekday afternoon at 1:30 pm, on
C        Comedy Central.  This comedy troupe usually has one gay skit per
         show, so I'm adding then to the list!  Comedy Central airs the
         same episode three times a day.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> GENERAL HOSPITAL (CC).  Airs weekdays at 3:00 pm ET on ABC.
         "Robin Scorpio, a longtime female character, is HIV-positive."
         --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 5:00 pm, Monday, April 22, MTV.  "A
C        substitute teacher creates a revolution in Angela's English
         class."  --TV Guide.  See Saturday.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> BAYWATCH.  Airs Monday, April 22, 5:00 pm, on Philadelphia WTXF
L        channel 29.  "Caroline revives an AIDS patient."  --TV Guide.
         Check your local listings.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> KIDS IN THE HALL.  Airs every weekday afternoon at 5:30 pm, on
C        Comedy Central.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> THE NANNY.  Airs Monday, April 22, 8:00 pm, CBS.  Maxwell is
         attracted to his new publicist (Catherine Oxenberg), but she is a
         lesbian.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> PHILADELPHIA.  Airs 9:00 pm, Monday, April 22, on Showtime-2.
$ V      See above.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE.  Airs 10:30 pm, Monday, April 22,
$ V      Prism Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> FAME.  Airs 10:30 pm, Monday, April 22, on HBO-2 Cable.  See
$ V      above.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> MY BEAUTIFUL LAUNDRETTE.  Airs Monday, 4/22/96 10:45 pm, The
S $ V    Sundance Channel.  "1985 Comedy 'R' Gordon Warnecke, Daniel
         Day-Lewis.  A Pakistani immigrant and his sometime lover join
         forces to refurbish a ratty London laundrette."  -- Robert L.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> KIDS IN THE HALL.  Airs every week night at 1:30 am (late night)
C        on Comedy Central.
                                                                          .
Mon   >> THREESOME.  Airs 2:30 am, Monday-Tuesday, April 22, The Movie
$ V      Channel.  "1994 Comedy 'R' Lara Flynn Boyle, Stephen Baldwin.  A
         mistaken college housing assignment leads to an unusual romantic
         triangle:  she's in love with the gay roommate, he's in love with
         the straight roommate, the straight roomate's in love with the
         girl."  -- Robert L.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 8:30 am, Tuesday, April 23, on HBO-3
$ V      Cable.  "Whoopi Goldberg gives a great performance as a lesbian
         who falls in love with another woman in this film.  AIDS is also
         a featured topic.  Mary Louise Parker and Drew Barrymore
         co-star."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> MAURY POVICH.  Airs Tuesday, April 23, 9:00 am, on Philadelphia
L        KYW channel 3. "Man objects to his son's sex-change operation."
         --TV Guide.  Airs on Tuesday in most areas, check your local
         listings.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> ROLONDA.  Airs Tuesday, April 23, 10:00 am, on Philadelphia WTXF
L        channel 29.  Topic:  transsexualism.  Not a definite airing.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, ALL MY CHILDREN, and GENERAL HOSPITAL.
         See Monday for details!
                                                                          .
Tue   >> MANNEQUIN 2:  ON THE MOVE.  Airs 1:15 pm, Tuesday, April 23, on
$ V      HBO Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 2:00 pm, Tuesday, April 23, on FOX-M
C V      Cable.  "1981 film starring George Hamilton as the swordsman's
         twin sons, who take over for their father after his death.  One
         is straight, and the other is a flaming queen.  Picture Zorro in
         a lavender tassled hat!  Lots of stereotypical moments, but great
         fun anyway."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> MAURY POVICH.  Airs Tuesday, April 23, 3:00 pm, on New York City
L        WNBC channel 4. Sex-change operations.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 5:00 pm, Tuesday, April 23, MTV.
C        "Jordan reveals he has difficulty reading."  --TV Guide.  See
         Saturday.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> KIDS IN THE HALL.  Airs week days on Comedy Central at 1:30 pm,
C        5:30 pm and 1:30 late night.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> KATHY AND MO SHOW:  PARALLEL LIVES.  Airs Tuesday, 4/23/96 8:00
C        pm, Comedy Central.  "Kathy Najimy and Mo Gaffney perform before
         a live audience in San Fransisco.  I'm not sure if this a
         rebroadcast of their HBO special, which featured some very funny
         gay content; if so, it's worth watching." --Robert L.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> TRACEY TAKES ON.  Airs 8:30 pm, Tuesday, April 23, on HBO-2
$        Cable.  See aabove.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> WITNESS:  A PROGRAM FOR CHANGE.  Airs 9:00 pm, Tuesday, April 23,
C        on VH1 Cable.  "Chronicling the work of Witness, a global
         human-rights organization.  Included:  interviews with co-founder
         Peter Gabriel, Michael Stipe, Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Peter
         Jennings, Sigourney Weaver and Gregory Hines." --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> THE DANA CARVEY SHOW.  Airs Tuesday, April 23, 9:30 pm, ABC.
         "Scheduled skits include a man (Carvey) who claims to have
         inspired Madonna's moves and mannerisms."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> MAKING OF KIDS IN THE HALL - BRAIN CANDY.  Airs 9:30 pm, Tuesday,
$        April 23, on HBO-3 Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 10:00 pm, Tuesday, April 23, on HBO-3
$ V      Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> LAW & ORDER.  Airs 11:00 pm, Tuesday, April 23, A&E Cable.  "A
C        gay cop is shot, leading to allegations of homophobia on the
         force."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE.  Airs Midnight, Tuesday, April 23,
$ V      Cinemax Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> BAYWATCH.  Airs Tuesday, April 23, Midnight, on New York City
L        WWOR channel 9. "Caroline revives an AIDS patient."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> FEATURES.  Airs 2:30 am, Tuesday-Wednesday, April 23, on E!
C        Cable.  "A visit to the set of 'Brain Candy,' starring the Kids
         in the Hall comedy troupe."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Tue   >> LAW & ORDER.  Airs 3:00 am, Tuesday-Wednesday, April 23, A&E
C        Cable. See above.
                                                                          .
 
Tue   >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 4:00 am, Tuesday-Wednesday,, April
C V      23, on FOX-M Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> AS IS.  Airs Wednesday, 4/24/96 5:10 am, on "Encore True Stories"
S V      Cable Channel?  "Robert Carradine and Jonathan Hadary star in
         William Hoffman's award-winning play about a homosexual AIDS
         victim, the lover who returns to care for him and the emotional
         trauma caused by the disease."  --Direct Choice Satellite.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, ALL MY CHILDREN, and GENERAL HOSPITAL.
         See Monday for details!
                                                                          .
Wed   >> FAMILY VIDEO DIARIES.  Airs 3:30 pm, Wednesday, April 24, on
$        HBO-3 Cable.  "An account by Nicole Betancourt of her father's
         battle with AIDS and its impact on their family."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 4:10 pm, Wednesday,, April 24, on
$ V      Showtime Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> LIFESTORIES:  FAMILIES IN CRISIS.  Airs 4:30 pm, Wednesday, April
$        24, on HBO Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 5:00 pm, Wednesday, April 24, MTV.
C        "Sharon temporarily moves in with the Chases after her father has
         a heart attack."  --TV Guide.  See Saturday.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> KIDS IN THE HALL.  Airs week days on Comedy Central at 1:30 pm,
C        5:30 pm and 1:30 late night.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> M. BUTTERFLY.  Airs Wednesday, 4/24/96 7:15 pm, Cinemax Cable.
$ V      'Adaptation of David Henry Hwang's Tony-winning play about the
         deceptive love affair between a French diplomat (Jeremy Irons)
         and a Chinese opera singer.'  "What they don't say is that the
         opera singer turns out to be a man in drag."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS.  Airs 8:00 pm, Wednesday, April
         24, NBC.  "An uplifting new musical number called 'Hope' is
         slated for the grand finale, dedicated to AIDS and cancer
         patients, the song will be performed by an all-star ensemble."
         --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> PICKET FENCES.  Airs Wednesday, April 24, 9:00 pm CBS.  "Laurie
         reveals to the citizens of Rome that she bore her son for her gay
         brother (Lenny Von Dohlen) and his lover.  Later, two couples
         announce their engagements, while a disenchanted Jill walks out
         on her marriage."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> IN THE LIFE.  Airs Wednesday, April 24, 10:00 pm on New york City
P V      WNET channel 13.  See above.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> LAW & ORDER.  Airs 11:00 pm, Wednesday, April 24, on A&E Cable.
C        "A politician (George Martin) would rather risk his son's
         murderer going free than go to trial, where it would be revealed
         that the deceased was gay."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> WITNESS:  A PROGRAM FOR CHANGE.  Airs 12:30 am, Wednesday-
C        Thursday, April 24, on VH1 Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> LAW & ORDER.  Airs 3:00 am, Wednesday-Thursday, April 24, on A&E
C        Cable. See above.
                                                                          .
Wed   >> BOYS ON THE SIDE.  Airs 4:35 am, Wednesday-Thursday, April 24, on
$ V      HBO Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Thu   >> ZORRO, THE GAY BLADE.  Airs 5:15 am, Thursday,, April 25, on
$ V      Showtime Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Thu   >> THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, ALL MY CHILDREN, and GENERAL HOSPITAL.
         See Monday for details!
                                                                          .
Thu   >> IT'S PAT.  Airs 4:45 pm, Thursday, April 25, on Showtime Cable.
$ V      "The exploits of the gender-bending 'Saturday Night Live'
         character (Julia Sweeney) keeps friends and neighbors guessing as
         to his/her real persuasion, while dating an equally androgynous
         friend (David Foley)."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Thu   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 5:00 pm, Thursday, April 25, on MTV.
C        "The legendary death of a student haunts Angela on Halloween."
         --TV Guide.  See Saturday.
                                                                          .
Thu   >> KIDS IN THE HALL.  Airs week days on Comedy Central at 1:30 pm,
C        5:30 pm and 1:30 late night.
                                                                          .
Thu   >> SIX CHARACTERS IN SEARCH OF AN AUTHOR.  Airs Thursday, April 25,
C        10:00 pm, on Bravo Cable.  "Pirandello's play places tragic
         characters on a sound stage as they attempt to reconstruct what
         has happened to them."  --TV Guide.  If this is what I think it
         is, then one of the characters is gay.
                                                                          .
Thu   >> SIX CHARACTERS IN SEARCH OF AN AUTHOR.  Airs Thursday-Friday,
C        April 25, 3:30 am, on Bravo Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Thu   >> SEX IN THE '90s.  Airs Thursday-Friday, April 25, 4:00 am, on MTV
C        Cable.  "Segments explore ideals of beauty, and sexual
         orientation and openness; host Kurt Loder."  --TV Guide.  Three
         more (30 minute) episodes follow this one.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> IT'S PAT.  Airs 5:30 am, Friday, April 26, on Showtime Cable.
$ V      See above.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> THREE BEWILDERED PEOPLE IN THE NIGHT.  Airs Friday, 4/26/96 6:30
S $      am, The Sundance Channel.  "1987 Drama 'R' Darcy Marta, Mark
         Howell.  A gay performance artist begins to fall in love with his
         best friend's live-in lover."  --Direct Choice Satellite.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> JUST ONE OF THE GUYS.  Airs 9:00 am, Friday, April 26, on Comedy
C V      Central Cable.  "Well done story of a female high school teen who
         poses as a male and enrolls in another school, to research a
         newspaper article on sexism.  When she falls for a male classmate
         at the other school, most of the students think that she's a gay
         male."  --Carol M.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> CARNIE.  Airs Friday, April 26, 10:00 am, on New York City WABC
L        channel 7. "Make-overs for men."  --TV Guide.  Airs in most areas
         on Friday, check local listings.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> EAGLE SCOUT:  THE STORY OF HENRY NICOLS.  Airs 10:00 am, Friday,
$        April 26, on HBO-3 Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, ALL MY CHILDREN, and GENERAL HOSPITAL.
         See Monday for details!
                                                                          .
Fri   >> MY SO-CALLED LIFE.  Airs 5:00 pm, Friday, April 26, on MTV.
C        "Rayanne throws a party, which conflicts with Patty's anniversary
         party for her parents."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> FAME.  Airs 5:15 pm, Friday, April 26, On HBO-2 Cable.  see
$ V      above.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> KIDS IN THE HALL.  Airs week days on Comedy Central at 1:30 pm,
C        5:30 pm and 1:30 late night.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> JUST ONE OF THE GUYS.  Airs 7:00 pm, Friday, April 26, on Comedy
C V      Central Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> A CHORUS LINE.  Airs 7:00 pm, Friday, April 26, on Encore Cable.
$ V      "Richard Attenborough's adaptation of the stage hit about
         Broadway hopefuls.  Starring Michael Douglas, Alyson Reed,
         Terrence Mann, and Cameron English."  --TV Guide.  One of the
         chorus boys is gay.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> THREE BEWILDERED PEOPLE IN THE NIGHT.  Airs Friday, 4/26/96 7:25
S $      pm, The Sundance Channel.  See above.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE.  Airs 10:00 pm, Friday, April 26,
$ V      Cinemax Cable.  See above.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> CARNIE.  Airs Friday-Saturday, April 26, 2:05 am, Philadelphia,
L        WPVI channel 6. "Make-overs for men."  --TV Guide.
                                                                          .
Fri   >> EXIT TO EDEN.  Airs 2:50 am, Friday-Saturday, April 26, on on
$ V      HBO-2 Cable.  "A pair of diamond smugglers held up in an S&M
         resort.  Starring Dana Delany, Paul Mercurio, Rosie O'Donnell,
         Dan Aykroyd, and Hector Elizondo."  --TV Guide.  A friend tells
         me that there is some gay content in this 1994 movie.
                                                                          .
                                      Left margin codes:
                                            The day of the week
                                        L = Check your Local listing
                                       LL = Locally produced, only airs
                                            in city/town indicated
                                        $ = Premium Pay Cable Network
                                        P = Check your Local PBS station
                                        C = Nationally, on basic cable
                                        R = Pay-per-view
                                        V = Check Video Sales/Rental Store
                                       NG = Non-Gay, Diversity Related Show
                                        S = Satellite, Direct TV
                                                                          .
  I want to thank Robert L. for his Satellite Listings!
                                                                          .
  A LISTSERV Mailing will be up and running soon!
                                                                          .
  Until next week, snuggle up to your TV set and keep the couch warm for
  me!  <smile and a hug>
                                                                          .
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=   Michael F Biocco          ____              [email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   PO Box 270                \  /                 [email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Clementon, NJ 08021        \/                  [email-masked]   -=-=
-=-=   Fax 609-566-1404                                                 -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=   The Host And  Manager Of Delphi's Very First Gay Custom  Forum   -=-=
-=-=          Delphi is expected to Go-Out-Of-Business soon :(          -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=   Now using:  Pentinum 133Hz, 16M RAM, Windows95,  28.8 Modem,     -=-=
-=-=   Netscape, 1.5 Gig HD. I'm up to date & the Internet looks Fab!   -=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                                                                          .
Using HCOM v.3 For Delphi!