Subject: Famous fugitive auditioned for gay sitcom?!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:50:57 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

From: "Lavender" GLBT magazine in the Twin Cities:
http://www.lavendermagazine.com 

This past June, Greg Allen, the executive producer/creator of gay sitcom
"Paradise Inn," was dealt a major shock when he turned on the television
after a hard day's work.  "I came home, was half-watching television,
half-reading the paper, when the announcer started talking about a story
with a local connection to the Symbionese Liberation Army and Patricia
Hearst."  The news program put up a photograph of Kathleen Soliah, aka Sara
Jane Olson, a local thespian revealed to be a suspected SLA fugitive from
justice; Allen instantly recognized the woman.  "I ran downstairs, went
through my files, found the tape, and absolutely couldn't believe my eyes,"
he continued.

Read the complete article at:

http://www.lavendermagazine.com/111/111_arts_17.html

For more information on "Paradise Inn," contact:

Greg Allen
Executive Producer/Creator "Paradise Inn"
http://www.paradise-inn.com
[email-masked]

Please feel free to forward this press release to GLBT friends and
supporters.  We are sensitive to your right to be free of unsolicited
e-mail.  PARADISE INN will mail press releases only to announce new
episodes or truly newsworthy events.  If this release has reached you by
mistake, and you wish to be removed from our data base, please reply and
place the word "Remove" in the subject heading and your e-mail address in
the first line in the body of the letter.                   
                                                 
##################################################