Subject: 20 Years of Queer Television
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:00:05 EDT

This is a one time introduction to Electric City - The longest running queer 
television show in San Francisco. We've been on the air for nearly 20 years. 
If you get cable in San Francisco we play a NEW show EVERY WEEK on Fridays at 
10:30pm on Cable 53. You can also catch us on West Hollywood Public Access 
Channel 36 on Thursdays at 9pm if you're in Southern California. 

Electric City (Cheap TV) features local events, real people, and honest 
documentation of our social behaviors, clubs, humor, activism, politics, 
issues, criticisms, gossip, AIDS care, performance, street fairs, leather, 
drag, transgender, men, women, ages, and economic prosperity and struggle. We 
cram in as much as we can in a 30 minute show every week. 

Don't be misled, we produce a NEW show every week (what we've been doing for 
20 years) without any repeats or corporate funding or commercial support. 
Just tune in for high camp entertainment value, and hard hitting social 
commentary. 

More info on our cast, crew, and shows from the current year are on our web 
site. Feel free to check us out, and distribute our web address and air time 
to friends around you. 

We're campy, queer, funny, political, powerful, and we all come in assorted 
shapes and sizes. You just got to turn on your television. 

The Electric City (Cheap TV) Crew
http://members.aol.com/cheaptv/bindex.htm