Subject: Cheap TV broadcast change
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:00:42 EDT

The regular broadcast of Electric City was interrupted Friday Sep. 3, 1999. 
Yeah, Friday wasn't a good day (or night). The control room at the cable 
provider (ATT) was torn inside out for equipment rewiring. It was an empty 
room on Thursday and they were still re-wiring the whole joint Friday 
afternoon. The installation crew couldn't get enough of the equipment back in 
place soon enough. They were expecting to finish everything by 6pm on Friday, 
but they couldn't do it. 

The Public Access CEO called us Friday night at 7pm to warn us that the show 
(and ALL the scheduled shows) weren't playing that night. They know that they 
are going to have to replay everything and they're really sorry about it. The 
basic show description is posted on our web site. 

As soon as the replay date gets to us, I'll send out a message to everyone to 
let them know when the show will broadcast and post that playback time on our 
web page. Keep checking your e-mail. 

In the meantime, just remember, the longest running queer television show 
will broadcast on our regular time slot EVERY WEEK : San Francisco Friday 
nights, 10:30pm on Cable 53 and in West Hollyweed every Thursday night at 9pm 
on Cable 36. 

Arnel 
Producer 
Electric City
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/cheaptv">http://members.aol.com/cheaptv</A>