Subject: Licensed to Kill on Nightline TONITE(7)
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:46:36 EDT

-------For Immediate Circulation------------------------

Friday, October 16, 1998 - 11:30 PM, ABC Network:

<A HREF="http://www.abcnews.com/onair/nightline/index.html">ABC News'
Nightline</A> will present a special focus on anti-gay violence.  First up
will be an update on what's happening in Laramie, Wyoming on the eve of
Matthew Shepard's funeral.  

The final segment will focus on the Sundance Award-winning 
<A HREF="http://www.filmmag.com/community/adong/">LICENSED TO KILL</A>, a
documentary examining the sociological and psychological backgrounds of
convicted killers of gay men.  Featured will be excerpts from the film and a
satellite interview with Peabody Award winning filmmaker, Arthur Dong.

Coming up - Saturday, October 17, 1998:
The <A HREF="http://www.washingtonpost.com/">Washington Post</A> will be
running a special section on anti-gay violence, including commentary on 
<A HREF="http://www.filmmag.com/community/adong/">LICENSED TO KILL</A>. 

WWW Access:  
If any of the above entries appear "highlighted", just double click on them
for instant access to websites.  Otherwise you can log into the addresses
below.
ABC NEWS:  <www.abcnews.com>
LICENSED TO KILL:  <www.filmmag.com/community/adong>
WASHINGTON POST:  <www.washingtonpost.com>

Spam Etiquette:
If you receive duplicates of this message or if you would like your name
removed from this list, please simple reply with the words "duplicate" or
"remove" in the message section.  Thank you.