Subject: HOLIDAY GREETINGS FROM GAY SITCOM "PARADISE INN"
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:27:57 -0600

HOLIDAY GREETINGS FROM GAY SITCOM "PARADISE INN"
                                                 
While Rob and Mark have been busy decorating the inn for the holidays,
we've been busy redecorating  the PARADISE INN web site.  If you haven't
visited our site in a while, "Come out to the inn!" and check out the
exciting changes to our web page.  We've added  the following new features
to make your visit more fun and entertaining:  

"PARADISE LOST" CHAPTER 1 - We listened to those of you who are currently
unable to see the television show in your area and are now making the
complete text and selected stills of the pilot episode available in serial
format over the next four months.  

"PARADISE LOST" TRAILER - Real Player video of the original PARADISE INN
trailer shown at the Twin Cities Pride Festival. 

CONTEST - enter monthly for cool stuff, like T-shirts and mugs, with the
PARADISE INN logo on them. 

TRAVEL BUREAU/LINKS - Travel to other web sites that are connected to
PARADISE INN. 

BOY! OH, BOY! - John D. Trones (Rob Johannsen in PARADISE INN) and Doug
Anderson (appearing as a guest star in a future PARADISE INN episode - see
below) star as hapless roommates in this continuing musical saga. 

And coming this Spring:  NEW "PARADISE INN" EPISODES TO DEBUT ON THE WEB
SITE!  The new episodes will be added in serial format and promise to
answer the questions posed by the pilot.  The inn will also receive its
first guests when Twin Cities actor/singer, Doug  Anderson, and Cabaret
performer/actor, Lori Dokken arrive.  Could there be music in the air at
the inn?  In addition to the text and still pictures of the new episodes,
we're planning to add audio and video clips of selected  scenes.  

PARADISE INN is a gay sitcom that follows the everyday lives of a gay
couple who run a Bed & Breakfast in rural Minnesota.  In the pilot episode,
"PARADISE LOST," fledgling entrepreneur Mark McClaine, and his partner of 5
years, Rob Johannsen, have opened their bed and breakfast in the small
resort town of Paradise, Minnesota.  Business is a little slow at the Inn,
and then two unexpected guests show up, exactly the kind of guests Mark and
Rob don't need: their mothers. 

"It has more appeal...than half of the new comedies on the network's fall
schedules." 
                    TV critic Noel Holston, Minneapolis Star Tribune 

"Gay and Lesbian characters in television dramas and especially situation
comedies are increasing,  showing up on every program from `BABYLON 5' to
`PARTY OF FIVE.'  But like the sitcom `ELLEN', `PARADISE INN' could be
groundbreaking because both its main characters are gay." 
                    Minnesota Public Radio feature by Todd Moe 

The show was created and produced in Minneapolis, Minnesota, by Greg Allen,
directed by Bob Beverage, written by Kathy P. Anderson, and stars Blake
Hambrick, John D. Trones, Barbara Fayth Humphrey, Marilyn Murray and Trudy
Monette.  The entire cast and crew are from the Twin Cities and the episode
was shot on location in Alma, Wisconsin, at the historic Burlington Hotel. 

Invite your friends and family to see this truly FAMILY comedy! 
                                  COME OUT TO THE INN!(sm)

contact: Greg Allen 
Home Video Salon, PO Box 9161, North St. Paul, Minnesota  55109-9161 
http://www.paradise-inn.com     e-mail: [email-masked] 
 
Please feel free to forward this press release to GLBT friends and
supporters.  We are sensitive to your right to be free of unsolicited
e-mail.  PARADISE INN will mail press releases only to announce new
episodes or truly newsworthy events.  If this release has reached you by
mistake, and you wish to be removed from our data base, please reply and
place the word "Remove" in the subject heading and you e-mail address in
the first line in the body of the letter.                   
                                                 
##################################################