Subject: ACTION ALERT: Support "Ellen" Sponsors
From: James Yorton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 09:12:46 -0600 (CST)

*** SUMMARY ***

Several leading ELLEN advertisers are listed below.

*** ACTION ***

Contact these advertisers and let them know you SUPPORT their efforts
and to keep supporting ELLEN !!!  Ask them to NOT pull any advertisements
or commercials during "Ellen".

* Chrysler Corporation, Chrm. Robert J. Eaton, 1000 Chrysler Dr.,
Auburn Hills, MI 48326, Phone 810-576-5741, Toll Free 1-800-992-1997.
PRODUCTS: Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Jeep, and Plymouth automobiles and Dodge
trucks, Dollar Rent-A-Car, General Rent-A-Car, Thrifty-Rent-A-Car.

* General Motors Coporation, Chrm. John F. Smith, 3044 W. Grand Blvd.,
Detroit, MI 48202, Phone 313-556-5000, FAX 313-556-1988. PRODUCTS: AC-Delco
auto parts, Buick automobiles, Cadillac automobiles, Chevrolet automobiles,
DirecTV direct satellite broadcasting, General Motors parts, Geo
atuomobiles, Mr. Goodwrench service, Oldsmobile automobiles, Pontiac
automobiles, Saturn automobiles.

* Johnson & Johnson, Chrm. Ralph S. Larsen, One Johnson & Johnson
Plaza, New Brunswick, NJ 09833, Phone 908-524-0400, FAX 908-214-0332, Toll
Free 1-800-635-6789. PRODUCTS: Carefree panty shields, Imodium AD,
Johnson's baby products, Monistat 7 feminine products, Mylanta II,
Neutrogena skin and hair care products, Pepcid acid controller, Reach
toothbrush, Shower to Shower body powder, Stayfree pads, Tylenol pain
medicine. Or, point your browser to: http://www.jnj.com/feedback.htm

* Walt Disney Company/ABC, Chrm. Michael Eisner, 500 South Buena Vista
Street, Burbank, CA 91521, Phone 818/560-1000, FAX 818/560-1930. Or, point
your browser to: http://www.disney.com/Mail

---
_____________________________________________________________________________

* ACTION-ALERT is a moderated mailing list.                                 *
* To subscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:    [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe action-alert *
* To unsubscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:  [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe action-alert *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                             *
* List Information:    http://www.qrd.org/qrd/electronic/email/action-alert *
_____________________________________________________________________________