Subject: Ellen advertisers in the Phoenix, AZ market
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:36:28 -0400 (EDT)

This is a list compiled by the Arizona Human Rights Fund of advertisers of
the April 30th episode of Ellen that aired ads in the Phoenix market.  Ads
for ABC, movies, and cable channels were omitted.  Please contact these
advertisers and thank them for their willingness to sponsor the "Coming Out"
episode of Ellen on ABC.  Contact information from April, 1997 issue of
American Family Association Journal.  Some web addresses provided by
[email-masked].

David Blais
Director of Administration
Arizona Human Rights Fund

------------------------------------------------------------------

NATIONAL:

Product: Volkswagen Golf
Contact:  Volkswagen of America, Pres. Clive Warrilow, P.O. Box 3951, Troy,
MI, 48007, Phone 810-340-5000, FAX 810-340-5025, TOLL FREE: 1-800-822-8987,
WEB: www.vw.com

Product: One-A-Day vitamins
Contact: Bayer Corporation, Pres. Helge H. Wehneier, 500 Grant St.,
Pittsburgh, PA  15219, Phone 412-394-5500, FAX 412-394-5586, WEB:
www.bayer-ag.de/

Product: Burlington Coat Factory clothing
Contact: Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp., Chrm. Monroe G. Milstein,
1830 Ret. 130 North, Burlington, NJ, 08016, Phone 609-387-7800, FAX
609-387-7071, WEB: www.coat.com

Products: Listerine mouthwash, Neosporin ointment, Trident chewing gum,
Sudafed medicine
Contact: Warner-Lambert Company, Chrm. Joe A. Masterson, 201 Tabor Road,
Morris Plains, NJ, 07950, Phone 201-540-2000, FAX 201-540-3761, TOLL FREE:
1-800-223-0182, WEB: www.warner-lambert.com/

Product: GAP clothing
Contact: GAP Inc., Pres. & CEO Millard S. Drexler, One Harrison St., San
Francisco, CA, 94105, WEB: www.gap.com

Product: FemStat 3 feminine products
Contact: The Proctor & Gamble Company, Chrm. John E. Pepper, P.O. Box 599,
Cincinnati, OH, 45201, Phone 513-983-1100, FAX 513-945-9155, TOLL FREE:
1-800-343-5000, WEB: www.roche.com/roche/home.htm

Product: SlimFast diet aid
Contact: Slimfast Foods Company, Chrm. Henry Yuen, 135 N. Los Robles Ave.,
Ste 870, Pasadena, CA, 91101, Phone 818-792-5700

Product: CK one cologne, (Calvin Klein)
Contact: Unilever United States Inc., Pres. Richard A. Goldstein, 390 Park
Avenue, New York, NY, 10022, Phone 212-888-1260, FAX 212-906-4411, TOLL FREE:
1-800-598-1223

Product: Human Rights Campaign Fund ad
Contact: 1-800-4HRC-1997

LOCAL: (Phoenix, AZ)

Product: Robb & Stucky furniture
Contact:  Robb & Stucky, Clive Lubner , 2301 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ
 85016, Phone: 602-957-0047, FAX: 941-939-5918, WEB: www.robbstucky.com

Product: Tempe Dodge used vehicles
Contact:  Tempe Dodge, Mark Kay, 7975 S. Autoplex Lp., Tempe, AZ, 85284,
Phone: 602-496-4000, FAX: 602-496-4292

HUMAN RIGHTS FUND
P.O. Box 25044
Phoenix, AZ  85002

voice mail:  (602) 530-1660
fax:  (602) 275-7384
e-mail:  [email-masked]

NOTE: To be added or removed from our e-mail Action Alert list please e-mail
us.