Subject: CNN's Talk Back Live Topic: Same-Gender Marriage
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 22:39:33 -0500

Please distribute as widely as possible...

From the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Community Services Center's Public Policy Dept.
and the Los Angeles Freedom to Marry Coalition:

Tune-in on Friday, March 15, 1996, at 3:00 pm ET, 12:00 PT on CNN's Talk Back
Live, a truly interactive television town meeting that provides a national
forum for Americans to speak out on issues that affect their lives.

The discussion will be on same-gender marriage.  Hosted by CNN's Susan Rook,
this marks CNN's first-ever live program with a studio audience as well as
many interactive elements - including faxes, on-line computer access, live
800-number phone calls, electronic mail and video conferencing -- channeled
through a custom-designed control system and showcased in a state-of-the-art
studio based at CNN Center in Atlanta.

You can access their web page and send comments.  The URL address is
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/Talkback/index.html.

It's important that they get calls/comments from people who support
same-gender marriage.

Please tune in tomorrow, Friday, Mar. 15th, 12:00 p.m. PT/3:00 p.m. ET.