Subject: STONEWALL 25 TV SPECIAL/QUEER COMMERCIAL TV/MEDIA ACTIVISM...
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 17:04:03 -0400

GREETINGS, QUEERS AND QUEER FRIENDS...

This E-Mail contains the following information:

1)  Tinseltown's Queer! TV Schedule/L.A. Area
2)  How to get "Tinseltown's Queer" in your city...
3)  Advertising Info for Commercial Version of Show
4)  Request for Support
5)  Additional Contact Information

--TINSELTOWN'S QUEER! TV Schedule/L.A.

Century Cable Channel 3 - Periodic Tuesdays - 11:00 p.m.
(Public Access Version - 200,000 Households)
June 13th - STONEWALL 25 Revisited
June 20th - West Hollywood Halloween Part I
June 27th - West Hollywood Halloween Part II

COMMERCIAL VERSION (246,000 Households Weekly):

Continental Cablevision Channel 28  (Hollywood/LA Region)
Fridays @ 11:30 p.m. to Midnight

United Artists Channel 46 (Valley and surrounding area)
Saturdays for ONE HOUR between 11:00 p.m. and midnight.

Continental Cablevision Channel 37
Public Access
LIVE CALL-IN SHOWS
Thursday, June 15th @ 5 p.m.
Wednesday, June 22nd @ 5 p.m.

--HOW TO GET T.Q. IN YOUR CITY...

Simply for the cost of dubbing/shipping, I will mail sets of my show to you
for YOU TO SUBMIT TO YOUR LOCAL PUBLIC ACCESS CHANNEL FOR FREE.  If you have
no money, but still want to see the show on your public access channel, let
me know, and when I'm able to, I will finance the dubbing/shipping of tapes
myself.

--ADVERTISING INFO

"Tinseltown's Queer!" has become the only L.A. based, weekly, commercial TV
show for and about Queer and Queer-interested individuals, now reaching
246,000 households weekly.  Throughout the month of JUNE, I am selling out
the ad space for July-September, by offering an unbelievable PRIDE PACKAGE--a
weekly 30-second commercial for 12 weeks, for a very low price, WHICH
INCLUDES THE COST OF PRODUCING THE COMMERCIAL if you don't have a commercial.
 THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR 15 REGULAR SPONSORS, SO CONTACT ME NOW IF
INTERESTED...I expect/hope/pray to be sold out by month's end.

--Request for Support

Media Activism is hard work, and anything you can do to help spread the word
about my endeavors would be greatly appreciated.  I WOULD ESPECIALLY
APPRECIATE IT IF "MEDIA-TYPES" WOULD STRONGLY EXPLORE THE NEWSWORTHINESS OF
MY ENDEAVORS, AND CONSIDER REPORTING ABOUT THEM.

24-HOUR AUDIO PRESS RELEASE: (818) 771-7690.

To support me right now, call 1-900-4-TINSEL with questions, comments,
breaking news or gossip for possible inclusion in my show, or to hear my
theme song, my Open Letter to Hollywood, or to simply express an opinion.
 Calls cost $1.49/min.  Touch tone phone required.  Parental consent if under
18.

--Additonal Contact Information (Put me on your press lists)

Nicholas Snow
The Tinseltown Queer
7985 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 450
West Hollywood, CA  90046
NEW NUMBERS:
Office Phone: (213) 969-0582
Office Fax: (213) 969-8374
Internet: [email-masked]

Thanks, again, for your interest and support!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Snow
The Tinseltown Queer

P.S.  MY SYNDICATED COLUMN (also entitled "Tinseltown's Queer!" WILL BE
COMING OFF HIATUS BY THE END OF JUNE...INTERESTED PUBLICATIONS SHOULD CONTACT
ME FOR SAMPLES...THE COLUMN IS FREE...