Subject: Outlook Video needs volunteer script writer(s) (Public Access)
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 95 17:27:29 PDT

From: Ken Sullivan-Martin
      National Semiconductor Corporation            Senior Systems Programmer
      Santa Clara, California                  Office and Engineering Systems
      Phone: 408-721-3539        M/S 14-235      Technical Services / Support

Subject: Outlook Video needs volunteer script writer(s) (Public Access)

Outlook Video is in need for script writer(s) to research news and write
lead-ins to our show segments.  Outlook Video produces a monthly 1/2 hour
public access cable show at KMVT Studio in Mountain View, CA.

Outlook Video is a lesbian and gay monthly news and entertainment cable
program and is a member of the Jon Sims Center for the Performing Arts,
nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.  Outlook Video has been broadcasting for over
six years and has produced 89 shows.

If you know of anyone that you think would be good or might be interested
please let me know, have them call me, and pass on this note to others!

Outlook Video next planning and shoot dates:

Show #90 - Saturday    10/07/95   7:00PM  9:00PM    Outlook Planning Meeting
           Monday      10/16/95   5:30PM 11:00PM    Outlook Video Shoot #90

Show #91 - Saturday    11/11/95   7:00PM  9:00PM    Outlook Planning Meeting
           Monday      11/20/95   5:30PM 11:00PM    Outlook Video Shoot #90

Show #92 - Saturday    12/09/95   7:00PM  9:00PM    Outlook Planning Meeting
           Monday      12/18/95   5:30PM 11:00PM    Outlook Video Shoot #90

-----------------------------------
Cablecast Schedule of Outlook Video
-----------------------------------

Outlook can be viewed on the following public cable access channels
nation-wide.

Cities                         Day/Time each Month  Cable Vendor/Channel
CALIFORNIA:
==========
Alameda                        1st Wed       6:30pm  TCI PCTV / 15
Berkeley/Richmond/El Cerrito   1st Wed       6:30pm  BayTV PCTV / 18
Concord                        every Fri    11:00pm  Concord
Cupertino/Los Altos            every Tue     5:00pm  TCI / 16
Palo Alto/East Palo Alto/Menlo Park
  Atherton/Standford           every Mon    11:30pm  Mid Peninsula / 6
Newark                         every Mon    10:00am  South Bay
Oakland/Piedmont/Everyville    1st Wed       6:30pm  Oakland PCTV / 17
Mountain View                  every Thur    8:30pm  KMVT / 6
Sacramento                     every Thur   10:00pm  Cable 17
  Sacramento                   every Fri     4:00pm  Cable 17
  Sacramento                   every Sat    10:00pm  Cable 17
San Francisco                  3rd Fri       5:30pm  CityVisions / 53
San Jose/Campbell              e/o Thurs    10:30pm  TCI  / 15A
Walnut Creek                   1st Wed       8:00pm  TCI / 6

OTHER STATES:
============
Dallas, TX                     every Sat     9:00pm  TCI Dallas / 22B
  Dallas, TX                   every Sun     9:30pm  TCI Dallas / 22B
Honolulu Hawaii                **                    Cable 22, 24, & 25
Nashville, TN                  every Tue     9:00pm  Viacom     / 19

NOTE:  All airs times are subject to change, check with your local cable
       operator for details.
       ** Please check with local cable operator for air times.
       e/o = every other

Please inform (EMail) us of any time and cable channel changes, so we can
update our cable schedule!

=========================================================================
Outlook Video Information:

Internet address:   [email-masked]
Mailing address:    P.O. Box 390996, Mountain View, CA 94039-0996
Voice mail number:  408.920.1786

                        Studio Location:
                          KMVT Channel 6 / Mountain View Community Access TV
                          950 North Rengstorff Avenue, Suite A
                          Mountain View, CA 94043
                          Class Information/KMVT number: 415-968-1540

Ken Sullivan-Martin
Executive Producer
Outlook Video
  408.721.3539 Work
  408.993.7416 Personal Voice Mail

.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  Deadline for guest(s) confir-  |     Planning    |    Scheduled Studio    |
|  mations, field piece(s) w/TRT  |     Meetings    |      Times at KMVT     |
|---------------------------------+-----------------+------------------------|
|        T                        |  S              |                        |
|        H     Sept   7           |  A  Sept  9     |     M      Sept  18    |
|        U     Oct    5           |  T  Oct   7     |     O      Oct   16    |
|        R     Nov    9           |     Nov  11     |     N      Nov   20    |
|        R     Dec    7           |     Dec   9     |     N      Dec   18    |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------'

______________________________________________________________________________
Internet: [email-masked]                     IBMMAIL/Advantis: USNSCCNC
X.400   : Ken.Sullivan.NATIONAL.IBMX400.US                   Fax: 408-721-6526