Subject: Outlook Video needs a Walnut Creek Residence to keep airing!!!!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 95 14:38:02 PST

From: Ken Sullivan-Martin
      National Semiconductor Corporation            Senior Systems Programmer
      Santa Clara, California                  Office and Engineering Systems
      Phone: 408-721-3539        M/S 14-235      Technical Services / Support

Subject: Outlook Video needs a Walnut Creek Residence to keep airing!!!!

City of Walnut Creek, CA now requires that each outside public access show
have a local 'sponsor'. The 'sponsor' has to sign a form stating that they are
a residence of Walnut Creek and have cable TV and would like our Outlook Video
show to continue airing.

"The City of Walnut Creek mandates that TCI Cablevison must provide a channel
for resident ... all programs submitted for playback on Channel 6 must be
accompanied by a PETITION FOR PLAYBACK. PETITION FOR PLAYBACK will only be
accepted from residents subscribing to TCI Cable of Walnut Creek.

IF YOU LIVE IN Walnut Creek area or KNOW SOMEONE THAT DOES, please have them
give me a call or send me back a EMAIL note. You can also contact Matt
Bolender, TCI Cablevision of Walnut Creek at 510-933-6264. TCI is located at
1267 Arroyo Way.

Without a local sponsor Outlook Video will NO longer be AIRED on Walnut Creek
public access station.

INFORMATION ON OUTLOOK VIDEO
____________________________

Outlook Video is a lesbian and gay monthly news and entertainment cable
program and is a member of the Jon Sims Center for the Performing Arts,
nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Outlook Video has been broadcasting for over
six years and has produced 89 shows Please address any questions to the
address, EMail, or voice mail numbers listed above. Outlook Video is support
by your tax deductible donations to fund our monthly production cost,
distribution, and filming activities.

Founded in 1987, Outlook Video is a collective of gays, lesbians, and bisexual
interested in all aspects of video production, with experience levels ranging
from professional to amateur. Outlook Video joined the Jon Sims Center the
Performing Arts in 1990.

__________________________________________________
Cablecast Schedule of Outlook Video

Outlook can be viewed on the following public cable access
channels nation-wide.

Cities                         Day/Time each Month  Cable Vendor/Channel

CALIFORNIA:
__________
Alameda                        1st Wed       6:30pm  TCI PCTV / 15
Berkeley/Richmond/El Cerrito   1st Wed       6:30pm  BayTV PCTV / 18
Concord                        every Fri    11:00pm  Concord
Cupertino/Los Altos            every Tue     5:00pm  TCI / 26
Palo Alto/East Palo Alto/Menlo Park
  Atherton/Standford           every Mon    11:30pm  Mid Peninsula / 6
Newark                         every Mon    10:00am  South Bay
Oakland/Piedmont/Everyville    1st Wed       6:30pm  Oakland PCTV / 17
Mountain View                  every Thur    8:30pm  KMVT / 6
Sacramento                     every Thur   10:00pm  Cable 17
  Sacramento                   every Fri     4:00pm  Cable 17
  Sacramento                   every Sat    10:00pm  Cable 17
San Francisco                  3rd Fri       5:30pm  CityVisions / 53
San Jose/Campbell              e/o Thurs    10:30pm  TCI  / 15A
Walnut Creek                   1st Wed       8:00pm  TCI / 6

OTHER STATES:
____________
Dallas, TX                     every Sat     9:00pm  TCI Dallas / 22B
  Dallas, TX                   every Sun     9:30pm  TCI Dallas / 22B
Honolulu Hawaii                **                    Cable 22, 24, & 25
Nashville, TN                  every Tue     9:00pm  Viacom     / 19

NOTE:

All airs times are subject to change, check with your local cable
operator for details.
** Please check with local cable operator for air times.
   e/o = every other

Please inform (EMail) us of any time and cable channel changes, so we can
update our cable schedule!

Most community public access stations, will mail you their monthly cable cast
time schedule at your request! This will allow you to receive notice of any
scheduling changes to the time slot that Outlook Video airs from month to
month.

__________________________________________________
OVERVIEW

Produced and taped monthly by an all-volunteer staff in the studios of KMVT
Channel 6 in Mountain View, California, Outlook Video cable casts throughout
the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Dallas, and Honolulu.

Outlook Video has twice been named finalist of the Home Town Video Award and
four times been named finalist for the Bay Area Cable Excellence Awards.
Outlook Video received, the Seventh Annual Fade to Gold, 1995 Bay Area Cable
Excellence (BACE) Award for Community Volunteer Category - Best Talk Show
Series.

Committed to increasing the number of creative voices in the gay, lesbian, and
bisexual community, members work on scripting, anchoring, creating field
pieces, studio production, directing, editing, camera work, and producing.

The scope of events covered by Outlook Video reflects the diversity of our
community. Projects have included the Bay Area Regional Gay Rodeo, the SF
Freedom Parade, 1993 March on Washington, Gay Games IV, and Stonewall 25.

Show segments of Outlook Video are gay/lesbians film reviews and studio
interviews highlighting gays and lesbians in the performing, literary, and
visual arts. News concerning the gay/lesbian communities. Various field
pieces, from SF Castro/Folsom Street Fairs to Gay life in Munich, Germany to
film clips of lectures of Dr. M. Joycelyn Elders.

Show #91 - Sunday      11/12/95   3:00PM  5:00PM    Outlook Planning Meeting
           Monday      11/20/95   5:30PM 11:00PM    Outlook Video Shoot

Show #92 - Saturday    12/09/95   7:00PM  9:00PM    Outlook Planning Meeting
           Monday      12/18/95   5:30PM 11:00PM    Outlook Video Shoot

     5:30PM Set Up
     7:00PM Briefing
     7:30PM Live to Tape

Studio Address:

     Channel 6 KMVT
     950 North Rengstorff Avenue
     Mountain View, CA 94043
     Phone: 415.968.1540

                    Leghorn St          101
          Channel       |           |    |
             6          |    Costco |    |    N
          --------------------------|----|-----
           950 North Rengstorff     |    |

__________________________________________________
New Members

Outlook Video seeks indivuals who want to be on-camera interview guests or
self-motivated, new talent behind the camera in producing, directing, editing,
publicity/public relations, fund raising/grant writing, lighting, camera work,
broadcast graphic design, tape operations, teleprompter, or sound/audio.
Contact us at the number at the top of this calendar.

To become an Outlook Video member:

  o  Pay your $30 membership fee
     (you will receive our monthly newsletter Take 2!)
  o  Sign up for the KMVT Studio Course
     (by calling KMVT cost of 5 week class is $45)

If you want to find out more about Outlook before joining. come
along to our next shoot!

__________________________________________________
JON SIMS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
A non-profit 501(c)3 organization.

Phone: 415.554.0402
EMail: [email-masked]

   Member Units:

        AIRspace (Artists In Residence)
        Bay Area Raw Rahs
        Outlook Video
        City Swing
        San Francisco Lesbian/Gay Freedom Band
        San Francisco Winds of Freedom

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  clip form here  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

__________________________________________________
Newsletter, Membership, Donation, Volunteer Form

If you'd like to volunteer, please check your areas of interest:

 (  ) Making Field Pieces       (  ) Crew Work
 (  ) Camera Operation          (  ) Attending a Shoot
 (  ) Studio Work               (  ) Filling Vacant Committee
 (  ) Appearing On Camera       (  ) Other _______________________

For membership and/or volunteering, please and fill in the informa-
tion below:

 (___________________________)   (________________________________)
  First Name                      Last Name

 (______________________________________________)  (______________)
  Street Address                                     Apt./Suite No.

 (_______________________________)  (_________)  (__________-_____)
  City                               State        Zip

 ((_____)_______ - _____________)   ((_____)_______ - ____________)
  Day Phone                          Evening Phone

 (___________________@___________________________)
  Internet EMail Address

___________________________________________________________________

 For Outlook Video membership or to make a donation,
 please fill in the following information:

 Enclosed is    ( ) $30 I want to become an Outlook Video 1 year
 my check for:          membership and monthly newsletter
                ( ) $20   ( ) $30     ( ) $50  (  ) $100
                ( ) $500  ( ) $1,000  ( ) Other $__________________

 Signature ______________________________________ Date ____________

 (  ) Do NOT include my name and telephone in the membership
      listing, available to other members.
___________________________________________________________________

Please make checks payable to "Outlook Video" and mail this form to Outlook
Video, P.O. Box 390996, Mountain View, CA 94039-0996 or bring check and
completed form to next shoot.
___________________________________________________________________

If you would like more information, please let me know!

Outlook Video Information:

Internet address:   [email-masked]
Mailing address:    P.O. Box 390996, Mountain View, CA 94039-0996
Voice mail number:  408-920-1786

KMVT Channel 6 / Mountain View Community Access TV
     950 North Rengstorff Avenue, Suite A
     Mountain View, CA 94043
     Class Information/KMVT number: 415-968-1540

Ken Sullivan-Martin
Executive Producer
Outlook Video
408.721.3539 W

______________________________________________________________________________
Internet: [email-masked]                     IBMMAIL/Advantis: USNSCCNC
X.400   : Ken.Sullivan.NATIONAL.IBMX400.US                   Fax: 408-721-6526