Subject: NEED YOUR VOICE
From: "Carmela Laurignano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:34:57 -0500

Need your voice for Rainbow Radio!
If you have already sent in your support, thank-you and best wishes for the
new millennium.

We own and operate AM530 and HITS 103.5 FM in Toronto Canada.  We are now in the
process of trying to acquire another radio station that will be oriented to gay and lesbian radio
listeners.  Called Rainbow Radio, and, if we are successful, the station will be available on
93.5FM in Toronto and world wide on the web.

In Canada, broadcasting licences are awarded and regulated by the Canadian Radio-television
Telecommunications Commission (CRTC).  The commission is interested in hearing comments
about this proposal which would be the first of its kind in Canada.  The deadline for interventions
is 10 January 2000.  If you would support the idea of a radio station to serve the radio
programming needs of gays and lesbians, you can make your views known in one of three ways:

     1)   e-mail the CRTC at   [email-masked]
     2)   mail a letter of support to CRTC, Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N2
     3)   fax a letter of support to (819) 994-0218

Please note that all correspondence with the CRTC must be addressed to the Secretary General
and must have a reference number for Rainbow Radio which is 1999-11631.  A copy of your
letter must also be sent to the applicant to my attention, via e-mail, by fax (416) 233-8617 or by
mail at 5302 Dundas St.  West, Toronto, Ontario Canada M9B 1B2.

Thank you for your support and if you wish to know more about us, you may visit our web site at
www.hits1035.com or write to me [email-masked]