Subject: ROBERTS' RULES Returns!
From: "Shelly Roberts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:31:45 +0000

After taking a much needed, and well-earned hiatus from eight years of
biweekly columns, Shelly Roberts' ROBERTS' RULES column will again be
available to glbt and ally papers on December 1s, 1998.

Roberts' Rules has been carried, throughout its lifetime, in over 125
papers in the United States, Canada, and worldwide. Her outlook ranges
from the poignant ("Thanks for everything." 1995) to Surrealism in
Everyday GLBT life ("GLAAD You mentioned that" 1994) to the downright
humorous ("Roberts' Rules of Lesbian Sex, ...of the Politically
Correct ...of the Rainbow etc." 1990 - 1998) No one is immune from her
wonderfully jaundiced and glib-t eye. She has taken on everyone from
NGLTF, HRC and The Log Cabin Republicans to Piercers, and Bikers and
Magic Johnson, oh my.

She returns to the journalistic frey with a newly refreshed outlook,
and a brand new face (but that's for another column, no doubt) ready
to take us on at our most charming, to spur us on to new hights and
insites with her trademark wit, and homo-positive,can-do,
lesbian-with-attitude outlook.  The author of five, count 'em five,
glbt best-sellers, and iconoclastic lesbian icon, Robert's brings a
unique perspective to glbt publications globe-wide.

If you'd like to carry Roberts' Rules, or resume carrying ROBERTS' 
RULES please contact her at [email-masked] to make the 
arrangements. Roberts' Rules is offered free-of-charge to non-profits 
and organizational newsletters. All commercial usage requires a fee.