Subject: The Queer Press Guide Goes Into Second Printing
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:15:13 EST

We should like to bring your attention to <A 
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/qpgy2k/myhomepage/business.html">"The Queer 
Press Guide 2000" Edited by Paul Harris</A> which was published nine weeks 
ago. It has already had to go to a second printing. The book lists the gay, 
lesbian, bisexual and transgender publications worldwide. The listings come 
from every continent except Antarctica and tell the reader the phone and fax 
numbers, the email and website addresses as well as the names of the key 
personnel at each publication including the Advertising Manager, together 
with the needs that they have from potential contributors and freelancers. 
The following website address gives you further information. The book is 
published by Painted Leaf Press and can be purchased from online booksellers, 
Barnes and Noble and of course any good gay and lesbian bookstore who will 
doubtless thank you for your business. Whoever you decide to buy the book 
from it will be useful to know that the ISBN is 1-891305-17-4.
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/qpgy2k/myhomepage/business.html">"The Queer 
Press Guide 2000" Edited by Paul Harris</A>

The book will be of use to activists, performers, writers, journalists, arts 
organizations, academics, politicos, educators, editors, publishers, 
photographers, Public Relations gurus, Ad Agency mavens, organizations 
seeking to publicize their work and anyone else interested in the GLBT press. 
Also included in the book is an interview with Shelly Roberts, one of the 
leading "out" lesbian columnists, about how to self-syndicate your work.

Please forward this message to any other activists/Performers 
/Writers/Polticos you know who might be interested in the book.

Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes,
All at The Queer Press Guide 
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/qpgy2k/myhomepage/business.html">"The Queer 
Press Guide 2000" Edited by Paul Harris</A> 
(The only printed International Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Press 
Directory ever published)