Subject: The first Gay"Coming Out" Song on MP3 "Boy Called Sue"
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 05:18:55 EDT

Gay Recording Artist, Christian Andreason is making history on the World Wide 
Web with his coming out song, "Boy Called Sue."  This is the first "out" song 
on this new technologically advanced music format.  Currently the song is 
holding a top 10 position (it is currently at # 5) on the pop vocal chart and 
with more promotion could easily hit the #1 spot.  
Click here to listen:  <A 
HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/47/christian_andreason.html">MP3.COM - 
CHRISTIAN ANDREASON/"Boy Called Sue</A>"  

This is very exciting considering the ramifications of a heterosexual driven 
world wide music market!  The success of this song will help show that the 
public is ready for  gay oriented song(s) and gay related artists to hit the 
air waves!  Our time to be heard is NOW!  The song can be heard over the 
Internet and is temporarily available for free download.  

Christian also has a CD for sale thru MP3, CD Now and Amazon.Com, BUT, . . . 
he STRONGLY feel's it is far more important to make the song freely available 
to anyone who wants to use it for inspiration.    
"I expect that once my intentions are understood, my audience will support me 
by buying my CD's.  I just want to see people be happy with who God created 
them to be and come out!!!  I believe this song can really help make a 
difference!" 
-- Christian Andreason  

So far:
MS NBC has expressed interest and is planning on doing a story on him next 
month and the MP3 phenomenon.  There has been much support from organizations 
such as PFLAG, GLAAD, MCCR, Gay Wired, OUT, Independent Radio, and hundreds 
and hundreds of e mail(s) everyday -- promising their support.   
(Our sincere gratitude and thanks to all these people!)     

There is a comprehensive Bio and Song Story(s) listed on the site for more 
information about Christian and his song.  

Please check the link, hear the song and know that we would appreciate any 
promotion and assistance in furthering this project you can personally offer. 
 Our goal is to make every gay and lesbian individual in the world aware of 
this song!  
This is a song for the whole community,  we hope you get behind it!
<A HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/47/christian_andreason.html">MP3.com 
- CHRISTIAN ANDREASON</A>   
Please forward this to anyone you think might find interest in this.

Thank You, So Very Much!
Wonderboy Records
[email-masked]

(And . . . Please feel free to forward us an e mail with your comments and 
request to be put on the Wonderboy E list.)