Subject: Interested in Gay Journalism? Introducing GayScribe.com
From: "Gip Plaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 19:36:58 -0500

Introducing GayScribe.com - the new home of The Ultimate Listing of Gay &
Lesbian Publications - plus an archive of articles by Gip Plaster, links,
and other resources.

The Ultimate Listing of Gay & Lesbian Publications includes contact
information for over 250 gay and lesbian newspapers and magazines around the
world. It is the only constantly updated listing available. It is free to
use and free to those who are listed - I foot the bill, because the listing
is an important resource in my work, too.

I'm Gip Plaster, an independent journalist. I write for gay publications all
over the world. Since beginning the Ultimate Listing only a few months ago,
the response has been literally overwhelming. People from all over the world
have offered corrections, additions and encouragement.

The list is even more complete now - and it is joined by an archive of my
work that has appeared in publications around the country, as well as a
highly-selective listing of links, a soon-to-be-developed section of
additional resources and a special area for my clients.

As you look through GayScribe.com, I hope you will click Feedback and offer
your comments. You may want to make sure that I have correct information in
The Ultimate Listing for all the publication in your area.

If you have a website, considering linking to GayScribe.com.

To find interesting words and unique resources for those interested in gay
writing, the new name is GayScribe.com - http://www.gayscribe.com.

Gip Plaster
Editor
GayScribe.com

----------
This email is from Gip Plaster, a journalist writing for gay and lesbian
publications around the world.

Visit Gip Plaster's GayScribe.com for Interesting Words, Unique Resources.

You'll find...
* Contact info for over 250 gay & lesbian publications worldwide
* An archive my work
* And much more!

Gip Plaster - PO Box 470071 - Fort Worth, Texas 76147
http://www.gayscribe.com - [email-masked]