Subject: Duplicate Advocates for Sale
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 19:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

The following duplicate Advocates are now available for sale to the public at
50c each.  Shipping costs:  $1.00 for each increment of 3 (i.e., 1-3 issues:
 $1.00, 4-6 issues, $2.00, 7-9 issues, $3.00 etc.)  Listed by issue number.
 Shipment made upon receipt of check or money order made out to
Williams-Nichols Institute, Inc. for full amount.

372, 379, 388-403, 405-440, 442-443, 456, 458-459, 461, 468-484, 486-503,
507-521, 423-538, 541, 543-545, 550-554, 556-560, 562-563, 566-567, 569-570,
574-579, 581, 583-584, 586, 588-597, 599-603, 605-615, 617-619, 621, 623-624,
633, 658.

Some of the earlier Advocates had two sections, and some of our duplicates do
not have the section, which consisted of personals ads.  Most copies are in
good shape.

Reply to [email-masked].

David Williams, Director
Williams-Nichols Institute, Inc.
Operators of the Kentucky Gay and Lesbian Library and Archives
PO Box 4264
Louisville, KY  40204

END