Subject: 5 -- " '96 CC Guide Perverts Info for Christian Voters"
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 22:14:09 -0500

CC "VOTER GUIDE" WATCH--

This message -- both amazing and predictable -- was relayed to "c.c.watch" by
a Southern "c.c.watcher." It comes from the tireless and indomitable USTP
Internet Activist Linda Muller, who asked that the messaage be forwarded "to
ALL across the Internet and the USA."  At the end please note one of the
responses! 

Subj:	[USTP] '96 CC Guide Perverts Info for Christian Voters
Date:	96-10-28 01:25:16 EST

Dearest Eagles, Brigade and ALL Christian Voters,

I have a copy of this years Christian Coalition Voter Guide for
Alabama. All members of the CC have been instructed to pass these
out at church on the Sunday immediately before election day. I'm sure
this is the plan throughout the United States.

FYI here is the info on the AL CC Guide for the Presidential Election:

---------------------------------------------------

Supports these Issues    CLINTON/DOLE       

Balanced Budget Amendment   NO/YES 

15% Fed. Income Tax Cut   NO/YES   

Banning Partial Birth Abortions    NO/YES  

Taxpayer Funding of Abortion   YES/NO  

Voluntary School Prayer Amend.   NO/YES  

Pubic/Private School Choice  NO/YES

Homosexuals in Military   YES/NO  

Term Limits for Congress   NO/YES

---------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Friends, 

Many of us received the request from the CC to distribute their
Voter Guide in our churches and communities.   I know that I have
personally contacted the leadership of the CC in Alabama. I have
given them the facts regarding Bob Dole's consistent pro-Abortion,
pro-Gun Control, pro-Global Government voting record. My hope was
that the local Christian Coalition would not blindly follow the
pro-Dole leadership. Yet, I fear, that they have decided to hide the
Truth from Christians and instead, will continue to promote the Lie.  

The CC, in it's Voter Guide, purposely chose to use  Bob Dole's
rhetoric and not his record in an attempt to deliberately mislead
Christians and manipulate the outcome of the '96 Presidential
election. It blatantly states that "Bob Dole opposes "Taxpayer
Funding of Abortions". Yet, you and I know that Bob Dole has
repeatedly voted for BILLIONS of our tax dollars in support of
pro-Abortion bills and also for federal judges who will continue the
slaughter.

In addition, all who read the CC Voter Guide will notice that it left
out the voting record AND the rhetoric of Bob Dole on many other
issues that concern Christian voters. Yet, they chose to include
these same issues for the other federal candidates listed on the
same "Guide".  Clearly, the CC felt that the stance of the Senators
and Congressmen on these issues were important and of value to
Christian voters.

Why did they not include Bob Dole's voting record and statements on
those same issues? The most disturbing and indeed manipulative 
disinformation promoted by the "Guide" becomes plain when you look at 
the other Federal Candidates listed - US Senate and US Congress.

For example, on several issues the CC Alabama Voter Guide included
an (*) asterisk next to the stated position of the Senators and
Congressmen. 

* Single asterisk means "When possible, positions of candidates on 
issues were verified or determined using voting records and/or public 
statements".

** Double asterisk means "Position is based on Roll Call vote ......"

There were NO asterisks used for Dole. The CC chose to use his
RHETORIC and NOT his record. 

Here is a partial listing of issues from the "Guide"  that
Christians are to use as a criteria for selecting their Senators and
Congressmen. Why were these issues NOT part of Bob Dole's criteria?

1. Prohibit Compulsory Union Dues

2. Prohibit US Troops Under UN Command

3. Raising Federal Income Taxes

4. Abolish the US Dept. of Education

5.  Federal Govt Control of Health Care

Other issues NOT mentioned are, Goals 2000, School-to-Work,
School-based clinics, Computerized pupil tracking, ESEA
Reauthorization, Most-Favored Nation for Communist China, UN
pro-abortion programs, Fetal tissue research, Pro-abortion Judges,
Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrance Act (FACE),  Federal funds for
Planned Parenthood, Pro-Homosexual organizations, Constitutional ban
on abortion. 

Why did the CC leave these important issues off the criteria for Bob
Dole? When we look at Bob Dole's record he has consistently voted
AGAINST Christians, Families and the US Constitution. 

Many of the people in the Alabama Christian Coalition are friends of
mine. Some of them not only are very aware of the Abortion and
Education issues, but are equally involved in fighting the New World
Order, UN, NAFTA, GATT, Gun Control, etc.  How is it possible for
these Christian Patriots to continue to spread the falsehoods of the
Christian Coalition by promoting and distributing their Voter Guide? 

Not all of them are lost, some have called and said they will NOT distribute 
the CC Guide and WILL distribute our Guide. Others have told me they 
will distribute both Guides. Still others have said nothing and have 
not returned my calls or commented on my letters and faxes. 

I know that some of these people have closed their hearts and their 
minds. Still I know there are others who are torn. They know what is 
right and just. They know that the only Godly man, Howard Phillips, 
should be President. Yet, they are more fearful of a Man than they 
are of God.

They knowingly, or unknowingly have chosen the weakest weapon to 
fight the battle. The Evil-doers do not care if Bob Dole or Bill 
Clinton win the election. Either one will do the job for them very 
nicely. That being the destruction of our US Constitution, the 
obiliteration of our Biblical foundations and the downfall of the 
United States of America.

My prayer is that He will give these Goodly Christians and Patriots,
the strength to stand strong with Him and to never to fear ANY man.
That they will have the courage to choose the Godly man, Howard
Phillips. That they will know that the Lord has raised up such a man
and He has given to us this opportunity to save our Blessed Country
and the lives of the innocent ones. I hope ALL of you will join me in 
this Prayer.

Please forward this message to ALL across the Internet and the USA. 

As always, for the Cause, Linda  

**********{{{{{{{{{****************************}}}}}}}}}**********
"It's time to STOP fearing Clinton and START fearing God!"
          "If it's not a baby, then you're not pregnant!"
            HOWARD PHILLIPS for PRESIDENT !!!
       GO BRIGADES...GO EAGLES....GO USTP!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Un-Official News and Opinion from Linda Muller - Web Author
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
US Taxpayers Party Internet Headquarters http://www.ustaxpayers.org
450 Maple Avenue East, Vienna, VA 22180  1-800-2-VETO-IRS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buchanan Brigade Internet Headquarters http://www.buchanan.org
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Network USA - Fight Vote Fraud!!!! http://www.networkusa.org
**********{{{{{{{{{****************************}}}}}}}}}**********

Subj:	Re: [1776] '96 CC Guide Perverts Info for Christian Voters
Date:	96-10-28 11:29:29 EST

*Linda,

        As a *former* chairman of the CC who has warned the national office
that if they "doctored" these voter guides that I would *NOT* distribute
them; you might want to stop by and watch me distribute 30,000 voter guides
to the local dumpster.

G.

(For more information or to subscribe to the complete, unique and timely
reportage/commentary of The "c.c.watch" Electronic News Service, call
305/751-5001. We track and report on the activities of Pat Robertson, his
many enterprises [especially the Christian Coalition], and his fellow
travelers...and then we disseminate information that the public might never
otherwise receive.)