Subject: A SPECIAL OFFER FROM "C.C.WATCH"
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 11:53:45 -0500

SUBSCRIBE TO A CUTTING EDGE ELECTRONIC NEWS SERVICE AND SAVE $10

Last Friday you received an exclusive report from The "c.c.watch" Electronic
News Service entitled "Ralph Reed Pledges to Help Delaware Senatorial
Candidate."  WE CAUGHT RALPH REED OF THE CHRISTIAN COALITION DOING EXACTLY
WHAT HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO--BEING PARTISAN AND SUPPORTING SPECIFIC
CANDIDATES. When are Meet the Press, Face the Nation, Larry King, Ted Koppel,
et al going to nail Mr.Reed on this very important issue? Meanwhile, Mr.Reed
continues to say one thing and do another.

Our report also tracked the latest meeting of the Council of National Policy
(CNP), a highly-secretive national conservative organization that meets
thrice annually to marshal rightwing forces for the promotion of  its
dangerous agenda. "c.c.watch" was the first news organization to publish a
report on the March 8-9 Orlando meeting. The CNP was so concerned about that
report and its accuracy that it called an emergency meeting to discuss
security at future meetings.

IF YOU WERE A "C.C.WATCH" SUBSCRIBER you would have already begun to receive
the current CNP membership list/bios, which we are publishing in installments
and in their entirety. In the last few weeks our subscribers also received
reports on the disarray/statewide reorganization of the Christian Coalition
in Pennsylvania (another "c.c.watch" exclusive), commentary on the hypocrisy
of Christian Coalition politics, a review of the foibles of Pat Robertson's
1988 presidential campaign, a report from the annual National Religious
Broadcasters Convention, 700 Club updates, precise quotes from Jay Sekulow's
remarks at the Iowa anti-gay marriage rally, and more. Most recently we began
to send our subscribers scanned documents which give them first hand access
to direct mail pieces, etc., from the Christian Coalition and other such
groups. Yesterday we sent out a copy of the latest Christian Coalition
legislative fax alert entitled: "Vote On Coats Amendment Delayed Until
Tuesday" (3/15/96).

THE "C.C.WATCH" ELECTRONIC NEWS SERVICE TRACKS AND REPORTS ON THE ACTIVITIES
OF PAST ROBERTSON, ALL OF HIS ENTERPRISES (ESPECIALLY THE CHRISTIAN
COALITION), AND HIS FELLOW TRAVELERS. Postings from "c.c.watch" represent
firsthand research as well as reporting. We monitor newspapers, magazines,
television, the Internet, selected events, on-line data bases, and direct
mail pieces. We also receive reports from "c.c.watchers" around the country.
Then we disseminate timely information that the public might never otherwise
receive. It's essential information for every concerned citizen--especially
community activists, educators, political organizers, clergy and media. Our
subscribers do not have to search for this unique reportage. We deliver it to
their e-mail boxes 4-5 times weekly, wherever they are! And we also respond
to subscriber questions and requests.

It should be noted that in the one year that we have been publishing
"c.c.watch," not one of our reports has been challenged for its accuracy.
Even when the Christian Broadcasting Network blackballed "c.c.watch" in
January because of our Letter to the Editor of The New York Times entitled
"Christian Coalition Sends Dual Message On Israel," the information in that
letter was not refuted. 

IN CELEBRATION OF OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY WE'D LIKE TO OFFER YOU AN ANNUAL
SUBSCRIPTION TO "C.C.WATCH" AT THE SPECIAL RATE OF $19.96--an updated reprise
of our Charter Subscription rate ($19.95) of one year ago. You can save $10
off the regular subscription price...an offer that you certainly cannot
refuse! But that offer is only good until March 26th.

So ACT NOW BY CALLING (305)751-5001. You can be part of our system in a
matter of hours!  We accept VISA, MC and AMEX. Or you can send a check made
out to Public-Sprinted Enterprises to: "c.c.watch," 3741 NE 163rd St, Suite
311, Sunny Isles, FL 33160. Florida residents must add sales tax. 

PS--Perhaps you receive "c.c.watch" mailings as forwarded to you from someone
else. But please remember that "c.c.watch"  is largely a public service
endeavor which does not accept advertising and is not funded by any interest
group. We depend on subscriptions to underwrite our basic expenses, not
wasteful big-budget spending.  We need your support! AND BY SUBSCRIBING, YOU
WILL BE SURE TO RECEIVE ALL "C.C.WATCH" MAILINGS AS SOON AS THEY ARE
RELEASED.