Subject: Media Fax Numbers
From: James Yorton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 16:26:31 -0600 (CST)

This list is available via ftp at:
	<ftp://radio.aiss.uiuc.edu/pub/AIRWAVES/FAX/>

(MELBOURNE) AGE      WELDON CA           1-619-378-2604 CHRISTOPHER REED
ABBEVILLE MERIDIONAL ABBEVILLE LA        1-318-898-9022
ABC                  WASHINGTON DC       1-202-887-7684
ABC 20/20            NEW YORK NY         1-212-456-2969
ABC NEWS PRESIDENT   NEW YORK NY         1-212-456-4968 ROONE ARLEDGE
ABC TV               LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-557-5210
ABC TV               SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-954-7633
ABC WORLD NEWS       NEW YORK NY         1-212-456-4968
ABERDEEN NEWS        ABERDEEN SD         1-605-229-3954
ABILENE REPORTER-NEW ABILENE TX          1-915-673-1901
AD EXPRESS & DAILY I CENTERVILLE IA      1-515-856-8118
ADA EVENING NEWS     ADA OK              1-405-332-8734
ADIRONDACK ENTERPRIS SARANAC LAKE NY     1-518-891-2756
ADRIAN DAILY TELEGRA ADRIAN MI           1-517-263-4152
ADVANCE              ELIZABETH CITY NC   1-919-335-4415
ADVANTAGE POINT      SAN RAFAEL CA       1-415-485-0143 EOS DROSSOS
ADVERTISER           LAFAYETTE LA        1-318-237-8940
ADVERTISER-TRIBUNE   TIFFIN OH           1-419-447-3274
ADVOCATE             LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-467-6805 RICHARD ROUILARD
ADVOCATE             NEWARK OH           1-614-345-1634
ADVOCATE             STAMFORD CT         1-203-964-2302
ADWEEK / WEST COAST  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-938-4160 MARYANNE MCNELLIS
AFRICA REPORT        NEW YORK NY         1-212-682-6174 MARGARET NOVIKI
ABBEVILLE MERIDIONAL ABBEVILLE LA        1-318-898-9022
ABC                  WASHINGTON DC       1-202-887-7684
ABC 20/20            NEW YORK NY         1-212-456-2969
ABC NEWS PRESIDENT   NEW YORK NY         1-212-456-4968 ROONE ARLEDGE
ABC TV               LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-557-5210
ABC TV               SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-954-7633
ABC WORLD NEWS       NEW YORK NY         1-212-456-4968
ABERDEEN NEWS        ABERDEEN SD         1-605-229-3954
ABILENE REPORTER-NEW ABILENE TX          1-915-673-1901
AD EXPRESS & DAILY I CENTERVILLE IA      1-515-856-8118
ADA EVENING NEWS     ADA OK              1-405-332-8734
ADIRONDACK ENTERPRIS SARANAC LAKE NY     1-518-891-2756
ADRIAN DAILY TELEGRA ADRIAN MI           1-517-263-4152
ADVANCE              ELIZABETH CITY NC   1-919-335-4415
ADVANTAGE POINT      SAN RAFAEL CA       1-415-485-0143 EOS DROSSOS
ADVERTISER           LAFAYETTE LA        1-318-237-8940
ADVERTISER-TRIBUNE   TIFFIN OH           1-419-447-3274
ADVOCATE             LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-467-6805 RICHARD ROUILARD
ADVOCATE             NEWARK OH           1-614-345-1634
ADVOCATE             STAMFORD CT         1-203-964-2302
ADWEEK / WEST COAST  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-938-4160 MARYANNE MCNELLIS
AFRICA REPORT        NEW YORK NY         1-212-682-6174 MARGARET NOVIKI
AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-383-1745 CARLOS SCHIEBECK
AGRI-TIMES NORTHWEST PENDLETON OR        1-503-276-7964 VIRGIL RUPP
AI MAGAZINE          MENLO PARK CA       1-415-321-4457 DAVID HAMILTON
AI TRENDS            SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-585-3067 HARVEY NEWQUIST
AIKEN STANDARD       AIKEN SC            1-803-648-6052
AIRLINE SERVICE      SAN RAFAEL CA       1-415-459-0494 BRADY ENNIS
AKRON BEACON JOURNAL AKRON OH            1-216-996-3075
ALAMEDA TIMES-STAR   ALAMEDA CA          1-510-748-0437
ALAMOGORDO DAILY NEW ALAMOGORDO NM       1-505-437-7795
ALBANY HERALD        ALBANY GA           1-912-888-9357
ALBERT LEA TRIBUNE   ALBERT LEA MN       1-507-373-0333
ALBION RECORDER      ALBION MI           1-517-629-5790
ALBUQUERQUE JOURNAL  ALBUQUERQUE NM      1-505-823-3994
ALBUQUERQUE TRIBUNE  ALBUQUERQUE NM      1-505-823-3689
ALEXANDER CITY OUTLO ALEXANDER CITY AL   1-205-234-4284
ALEXANDRIA JOURNAL   SPRINGFIELD VA      1-703-642-8624
ALEXANDRIA TOWN TALK ALEXANDRIA LA       1-318-487-6315
ALICE ECHO-NEWS      ALICE TX            1-512-668-1030
ALLIANCE REVIEW      ALLIANCE OH         1-216-821-8258
ALPENA NEWS          ALPENA MI           1-517-354-2096
ALTOONA MIRROR       ALTOONA PA          1-814-946-7547
ALTUS TIMES          ALTUS OK            1-405-482-5709
ALVA REVIEW-COURIER  ALVA OK             1-405-327-2454
AMARILLO DAILY NEWS  AMARILLO TX         1-806-376-9217
AMARILLO GLOBE TIMES AMARILLO TX         1-806-376-9217
AMERICAN BANKER      SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-398-4156 SAM ZUCKERMAN
AMERICAN DIALOGUES   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-550-7877 MS. BOBBY MURRAY
AMERICAN FORUM       WASHINGTON DC       1-202-547-4572
AMERICAN JOURNAL     BELLEVUE WA         1-206-822-9372 LINDA J. PEARSON
AMERICAN PRESS       LAKE CHARLES LA     1-318-494-4008
AMERICUS TIMES-RECOR AMERICUS GA         1-912-928-6344
AMICUS JOURNAL       NEW YORK NY         1-212-727-1773 PETER BORRELLI
AMSTERDAM NEWS       NEW YORK NY         1-212-222-3842 DON ROJAS
AMSTERDAM RECORDER   AMSTERDAM NY        1-518-843-1338
ANAHEIM BULLETIN     ANAHEIM CA          1-714-978-8062
ANDALUSIA STAR NEWS  ANDALUSIA AL        1-205-222-6597
ANDERSON INDEPENDENT ANDERSON SC         1-803-260-1250
ANDERSON REPORT      SIMI VALLEY CA      1-805-581-1239 KEN ANDERSON
ANGELES MAGAZINE     LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-477-1710 JOANNE JAFFE
ANGLETON TIMES       ANGLETON TX         1-409-849-0230
ANN ARBOR NEWS       ANN ARBOR MI        1-313-994-6879
ANNISTON STAR        ANNISTON AL         1-205-237-9414
ANSA ITALIAN NEWS    SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-563-7178 JORGE BRIGNOLE
ANTELOPE VALLEY PRES PALMDALE CA         1-805-947-4870
ANTENNE 2            LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-969-0217 CLAUDE GAIGNAIRE
ANTIGO DAILY JOURNAL ANTIGO WI           1-715-623-4193
AP                   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-748-1200
AP                   SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-291-2098
AP                   WASHINGTON DC       1-202-828-6422
AP (BROADCAST)       WASHINGTON DC       1-202-955-7367
APACHE JUNCTION IND. APACHE JUNCTION AZ  1-602-671-0016 JIM FILES
APPEAL-DEMOCRAT      MARYSVILLE CA       1-916-741-1195
APPLE DIRECT         CUPERTINO CA        1-408-974-2607 DAVID KRATHWOHL
ARD-TV ZTV SAT1      LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-462-1520 ALEXANDER VON WECH
ARGUS                FREMONT CA          1-510-794-9605
ARGUS                VAN NUYS CA         1-213-657-5576 PHILIP BERK
ARGUS OBSERVER       ONTARIO OR          1-503-889-3347
ARGUS-COURIER        PETALUMA CA         1-707-765-1707
ARGUS-PRESS          OWOSSO MI           1-517-725-6376
ARIZONA DAILY STAR   TUCSON AZ           1-602-573-4107
ARIZONA DAILY SUN    FLAGSTAFF AZ        1-602-773-1934
ARIZONA DAILY SUN    FLAGSTAFF AZ        1-602-773-1934 RICHARD HEINTZ
ARIZONA HIGHWAYS     PHOENIX AZ          1-602-254-4505 MERRILL WINDSOR
ARIZONA REPUBLIC     PHOENIX AZ          1-602-271-8044
ARIZONA REPUBLIC     PHOENIX AZ          1-602-271-8044 JOHN OPPEDAHL
ARIZONA STYLE        SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-946-6723 RICHARD PURSCELL
ARKANSAS CITY TRAVEL ARKANSAS CITY KS    1-316-442-7483
ARKANSAS DEMOCRAT-GA LITTLE ROCK AR      1-501-372-3908
ARLINGTON JOURNAL    SPRINGFIELD VA      1-703-642-8624
ARLINGTON NEWS       ARLINGTON TX        1-817-695-0555
ARROYO GRANDE 5      ARROYO GRANDE CA    1-805-473-0571 DICK BLANKENBURG
ARTESIA DAILY PRESS  ARTESIA NM          1-505-746-3241
ASBURY PARK PRESS    NEPTUNE NJ          1-201-918-9144
ASHEVILLE CITIZEN    ASHEVILLE NC        1-704-251-2659
ASHEVILLE TIMES      ASHEVILLE NC        1-704-251-2659
ASHLAND DAILY INDEPE ASHLAND KY          1-606-329-0935
ASHLAND DAILY TIDING ASHLAND OR          1-503-482-3688 KEN O'TOOLE
ASHLAND TIMES-GAZETT ASHLAND OH          1-419-281-5591
ASPEN DAILY NEWS     ASPEN CO            1-303-920-2118
ASSN. ALT. NEWSWKLYS SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-255-8955
ASSOCIATED PRESS     BOSTON MA           1-617-338-8125
ASSOCIATED PRESS     LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-748-9836 STEVE LOEPER
ASSOCIATED PRESS     PHOENIX AZ          1-602-254-9573 ASSIGNMENT EDITOR
ASSOCIATED PRESS     SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-552-9430 BILL SCHIFFMANN
ASSOCIATED PRESS MN  MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-332-4245
ATCHISON DAILY GLOBE ATCHISON KS         1-913-367-7531
ATHENS BANNER-HERALD ATHENS GA           1-404-543-5234
ATHENS DAILY NEWS    ATHENS GA           1-404-543-5234
ATHENS DAILY REVIEW  ATHENS TX           1-903-675-9450
ATHENS MESSENGER     ATHENS OH           1-614-592-4647
ATHENS NEWS COURIER  ATHENS AL           1-205-233-7753
ATHOL DAILY NEWS     ATHOL MA            1-508-249-9630
ATLANTA CONSTITUTION ATLANTA GA          1-404-526-5746
ATLANTA JOURNAL      ATLANTA GA          1-404-526-5746
ATLANTIC CITY PRESS  PLEASANTVILLE NJ    1-609-272-1099
ATLANTIC NEWS TELEGR ATLANTIC IA         1-712-243-4988
ATTLEBORO SUN CHRONI ATTLEBORO MA        1-508-226-5851
ATWATER SIGNAL       ATWATER CA          1-209-357-2968 BILL KETSDEVER
AUBURN EVENING STAR  AUBURN IN           1-219-925-2613
AUBURN JOURNAL       AUBURN CA           1-916-885-4902
AUBURN JOURNAL       AUBURN CA           1-916-885-4902 RICK RABENAU
AUGUSTA DAILY GAZETT AUGUSTA KS          1-316-775-3220
AUSTIN AMERICAN-STAT AUSTIN TX           1-512-445-3679
AVALANCHE-JOURNAL    LUBBOCK TX          1-806-765-8770
AZ BUSINESS GAZETTE  PHOENIX AZ          1-602-271-7363 BILL CHRONISTER
AZ BUSINESS REPORTS  PHOENIX AZ          1-602-266-4750 DAVID JOHNSON
BAINBRIDGE REVIEW    BAINBRIDGE IS. WA   1-206-842-5867 LORI PENNER
BAKERSFIELD CALIFORN BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-395-7499
BALTIMORE SUN        BALTIMORE MD        1-410-752-6049
BANGOR DAILY NEWS    BANGOR ME           1-207-990-0885
BANGOR DAILY NEWS    BANGOR PA           1-215-588-3455
BANNER-NEWS          MAGNOLIA AR         1-501-234-2551
BANNER-TRIBUNE       FRANKLIN LA         1-318-828-7665
BARABOO NEWS-REPUBLI BARABOO WI          1-608-356-0218
BATESVILLE GUARD     BATESVILLE AR       1-501-793-9825
BATON ROUGE MORNING  BATON ROUGE LA      1-504-388-0371
BATTLE CREEK ENQUIRE BATTLE CREEK MI     1-616-964-0299
BAXTER BULLETIN      MOUNTAIN HOME AR    1-501-425-5091
BAY CITY NEWS        SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-552-8912
BAY CITY TIMES       BAY CITY MI         1-517-895-5910
BAY OPTIONS          SAN JOSE CA         1-408-293-5337 JOHN TEMPLETON
BAYTOWN SUN          BAYTOWN TX          1-713-427-6283
BEACON-NEWS          AURORA IL           1-708-844-1043
BEATRICE DAILY SUN   BEATRICE NE         1-402-228-3571
BEAUFORT GAZETTE     BEAUFORT SC         1-803-524-8728
BEAUMONT ENTERPRISE  BEAUMONT TX         1-409-838-2857
BEAUREGARD DAILY NEW BEAUREGARD LA       1-318-463-5347
BEAVER COUNTY TIMES  BEAVER PA           1-412-775-7212
BEAVERCREEK DAILY NE DAYTON OH           1-513-426-4548
BECKLEY REGISTER HER BECKLEY WV          1-304-255-4427
BEDFORD DAILY GAZETT BEDFORD PA          1-814-623-5055
BEFORE & AFTER       SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-443-7431 GAYE MCWADE
BEL AIR POST         LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-552-5212 MARGARET HARRIS
BELLE FOURCHE POST   BELLE FOURCHE SD    1-605-892-2529
BELLEVILLE NEWS-DEMO BELLEVILLE IL       1-618-234-9597
BELLEVUE GAZETTE     BELLEVUE OH         1-419-483-3737
BELLINGHAM HERALD    BELLINGHAM WA       1-206-676-7113 JACK KEITH
BELOIT DAILY NEWS    BELOIT WI WI        1-608-365-1420
BELVEDERE CITIZEN    LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-259-6208 MICHAEL CARDENAS
BENTON COUNTY DAILY  BENTONVILLE AR      1-501-273-7777
BENTON COURIER       BENTON AR           1-501-776-1230
BENTON EVENING NEWS  BENTON IL           1-618-435-2413
BERKELEY TRI-CITY    OAKLAND CA          1-510-763-9670 LORAINE D. STRAIN
BERKSHIRE EAGLE      PITTSFIELD MA       1-413-499-3419
BETHLEHEM GLOBE-TIME BETHLEHEM PA        1-215-866-1771
BEVERLY HILLS COURIE BEVERLY HILLS CA    1-213-271-5118 MARCH SCHWARTZ
BEVERLY HILLS POST   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-552-5212 MARGARET HARRIS
BEVERLY TIMES        BEVERLY MA          1-508-922-4330
BIG SPRING HERALD    BIG SPRING TX       1-915-264-7205
BILLINGS GAZETTE     BILLINGS MT         1-406-657-1345
BIRMINGHAM NEWS      BIRMINGHAM AL       1-205-325-2283
BIRMINGHAM POST-HERA BIRMINGHAM AL       1-205-325-2410
BISBEE DAILY REVIEW  BISBEE AZ           1-602-459-0120
BISMARCK TRIBUNE     BISMARCK ND         1-701-224-1412
BLACK RADIO NETWORK  NEW YORK NY         1-212-686-7308 RON JOHNSON
BLACKWELL JOURNAL-TR BLACKWELL OK        1-405-363-4415
BLADE-CITIZEN        OCEANSIDE CA        1-619-439-8659
BLADEN JOURNAL       ELIZABETHTON NC     1-919-862-4136
BLUE SPRINGS EXAMINE BLUE SPRINGS MO     1-816-224-2806
BLUEFIELD DAILY TELE BLUEFIELD WV        1-304-327-6179
BOCA RATON NEWS      BOCA RATON FL       1-407-338-4849
BOGALUSA DAILY NEWS  BOGALUSA LA         1-504-732-4006
BOLIVAR COMMERICAL   CLEVELAND MS        1-601-843-1830
BONNER COUNTY DAILY  SANDPOINT ID        1-208-263-9091
BOONVILLE DAILY NEWS BOONVILLE MO        1-816-882-2256
BORGER NEWS-HERALD   BORGER TX           1-806-273-2552
BOSTON GLOBE         BOSTON MA           1-617-929-3183 BRIAN MOONEY
BOSTON GLOBE         BOSTON MA           1-617-929-3192 RANDOLPH RYAN
BOSTON GLOBE         BOSTON MA           1-617-929-3490
BOSTON GLOBE LABOR   BOSTON MA           1-617-929-3183 BRUCE BUTTERFIELD
BOSTON GLOBE NEWSRM  BOSTON MA           1-617-929-3186 PETER CANELLOS
BOSTON HERALD        BOSTON MA           1-617-426-1865
BOSTON HERALD        BOSTON MA           1-617-542-1315
BOSTON HERALD CTYDSK BOSTON MA           1-617 542-1315 ALICE MCQUILLAN
BOSTON PHOENIX       BOSTON MA           1-617-536-1463
BOULDER DAILY CAMERA BOULDER CO          1-303-442-1508
BOZEMAN DAILY CHRONI BOZEMAN MT          1-406-587-7995
BRADENTON HERALD     BRADENTON FL        1-813-745-7097
BRADFORD ERA         BRADFORD PA         1-814-362-6510
BRATTLEBORO REFORMER BRATTLEBORO VT      1-802-257-1305
BRAWLEY NEWS         BRAWLEY CA          1-619-353-3003 BILL GAY
BRAWLEY NEWS         EL CENTRO CA        1-619-344-1383
BRAZIL TIMES         BRAZIL IN           1-812-446-0938
BRAZOSPORT FACTS     CLUTE TX            1-409-265-2213
BRENHAM BANNER-PRESS BRENHAM TX          1-409-830-8577
BRISTOL HERALD-COURI BRISTOL VA          1-703-669-3696
BRISTOL PRESS        BRISTOL CT          1-203-584-2192
BROADCASTING MAG     HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-463-3159 STEVEN COE
BROCKTON ENTERPRISE  BROCKTON MA         1-508-586-7903
BROOKHAVEN DAILY LEA BROOKHAVEN MS       1-601-833-6714
BROOKINGS DAILY REGI BROOKINGS SD        1-605-692-2979
BROWNSVILLE HERALD   BROWNSVILLE TX      1-512-542-0840
BROWNWOOD BULLETIN   BROWNWOOD TX        1-915-646-6835
BRUNSWICK NEWS       ATLANTA GA          1-912-264-4973
BRUNSWICK TIMES-RECO BRUNSWICK ME        1-207-729-5728
BRYAN EAGLE          BRYAN TX            1-409-774-0496
BRYAN TIMES          BRYAN OH            1-419-636-8937
BUCKS COUNTY COURIER LEVITOWN PA         1-215-949-4114
BUFFALO NEWS         BUFFALO NY          1-716-856-5150
BULLDOG REPORTER     BERKELEY CA         1-510-549-4331 KEN FRIED
BULLETIN             BEND OR             1-503-385-5802
BURLINGTON COUNTY TI WILLINGBORO NJ      1-609-877-2706
BURLINGTON FREE PRES BURLINGTON VT       1-802-660-1802
BURLINGTON HAWK EYE  BURLINGTON IA       1-319-754-6824
BUSINESS JOURNAL     PHOENIX AZ          1-602-230-0955 KENT KRAUSS
BUSINESS JOURNAL     PORTLAND OR         1-503-227-2650 JOHN KNOWLTON
BUSINESS LIFE        GLENDALE CA         1-818-240-7320 LUCIE LOWERY
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITI SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-223-1705 GINA PETRONE
BUSINESS WEEK        LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-480-5240 RON GROVER
BUSINESS WEEK        WASHINGTON DC       1-202-463-1611
BUSINESS WIRE        SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-788-5335 TERRY VITORELO
C-SPAN               WASHINGTON DC       1-202-737-6226 SARAH TRAHEORN
CA GRANGE NEWS       SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-739-8189 J. D. HARTZ
CALEDONIAN-RECORD    ST. JOHNSBURY VT    1-802-748-1613
CALIFORNIA BUSINESS  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-931-8492 MIKE KOLBENSCHLAG
CALIFORNIA COMPUTER  SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-443-4954 STIRLING ALEXANDER
CALIFORNIA HOTLINE   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-410-0372 KATHLEEN WEDEKING
CALIFORNIA INNTOUCH  SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-444-5848 WILLIAM HOWE
CALIFORNIA LAWYER    SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-558-8469 RAY REYNOLDS
CALIFORNIA MONTHLY   BERKELEY CA         1-510-642-6252 RUSSELL SCHOCH
CALIFORNIA POLITICAL BEVERLY HILLS CA    1-213-657-4340 DICK ROSENGARTEN
CALIFORNIA PUBLISHER SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-443-6447 RONALD OWENS
CALIFORNIAN          EL CAJON CA         1-619-447-6165
CALLER-TIMES         CORPUS CHRISTI TX   1-512-886-3777
CALTRUX              WEST SACRAMENTO CA  1-916-371-7558 ADRIAN DELFINO
CALYPSO LOG          LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-656-4891 MARY BATTEN
CAMDEN NEWS          CAMDEN AR           1-501-837-1414
CAMDENTON REVEILLE   CAMDENTON MO        1-314-346-4508
CANON CITY DAILY REC CANON CITY CO       1-719-275-1353
CAPE COD TIMES       HYANNIS MA          1-508-775-7337
CAPITAL              ANNAPOLIS MD        1-410-268-4643
CAPITAL JOURNAL      PIERRE SD           1-605-224-9210
CAPITAL PRESS        SALEM OR            1-503-370-4383 KEN PALKE
CAPITAL TIMES        MADISON WI          1-608-252-6333
CARMI TIMES          CARMI IL            1-618-384-2163
CARROLL COUNTY TIMES WESTMINSTER MD      1-410-857-1176
CARROLTON DAILY DEMO CARROLLTON MO       1-816-542-0889
CARSON CITY APPEAL   CARSON CITY NV      1-702-882-2111 DON HAM
CARSON CITY CHRONICL CARSON CITY NV      1-702-882-2111 DON HAM
CARTHAGE PRESS       CARTHAGE MO         1-417-358-7428
CASA GRANDE DISPATCH CASA GRANDE AZ      1-602-836-0343
CATSKILL DAILY MAIL  CATSKILL NY         1-518-943-2063
CBS                  NEW YORK NY         1-212-975-1519
CBS                  WASHINGTON DC       1-202-659-2586
CBS (RADIO)          WASHINGTON DC       1-202-659-5578
CBS EVE NEWS         NEW YORK NY         1-212-975-2115
CBS MORNING          WASHINGTON DC       1-202-331-1765
CBS NEWS             LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-651-0285 JENNIFER SIEBENS
CBS NEWS             SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-362-7417 JOHN BLACKSTONE
CBS NEWS PRESIDENT   NEW YORK NY         1-212-975-1519 ERIC OBER
CBS TV               LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-651-0321
CBS TV               SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-362-7417
CC TIMES             OAKLAND CA          1-510-943-8362
CEDAR RAPIDS GAZETTE CEDAR RAPIDS IA     1-319-398-5846
CEDAR VALLEY DAILY T VINTON IA           1-319-472-4811
CENTRALIA SENTINEL   CENTRALIA IL        1-618-532-1212
CENTRE DAILY TIMES   STATE COLLEGE PA    1-814-2337-596
CH. SCI MONITOR      WASHINGTON DC       1-202-223-3476
CHANDLER ARIZONAN TR MESA AZ             1-602-821-7480
CHANDLER INDEPENDENT CHANDLER AZ         1-602-899-0194 DAVE BIGOS
CHANNEL 9 AUSTRALIA  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-461-3018 ROBERT TARLAU
CHANNELS             NEW YORK NY         1-212-696-4215 JANET STILSON
CHANUTE TRIBUNE      CHANUTE KS          1-316-431-2635
CHAPEL HILL NEWS     CHAPEL HILL NC      1-919-968-4953
CHARLES CITY PRESS   CHARLES CITY IA     1-319-242-3854
CHARLESTON DAILY MAI CHARLESTON WV       1-304-348-5133
CHARLESTON EVENING P CHARLESTON SC       1-803-723-4893
CHARLESTON GAZ.      CHARLESTON SC       1-304-348-1233
CHARLESTON GAZETTE   CHARLESTON WV       1-304-348-1233
CHARLOTTE OBSERVER   CHARLOTTE NC        1-704-358-5036
CHARLOTTE SUN HERALD PORT CHARLOTTE FL   1-813-629-2085
CHATTANOOGA NEWS-FRE CHATTANOOGA TN      1-615-757-6633
CHATTANOOGA TIMES    CHATTANOOGA TN      1-615-267-4036
CHEROKEE DAILY TIMES CHEROKEE IA         1-712-225-2910
CHESTERTON TRIBUNE   CHESTERTON IN       1-219-926-6389
CHICAGO SUN-TIMES    CHICAGO IL          1-312-321-3084
CHICAGO TRIBUNE      CHICAGO IL          1-312-222-3143
CHICKASHA DAILY EXPR CHICKASHA OK        1-405-224-7087
CHICO ENTERPRISE-REC CHICO CA            1-916-342-3617
CHICO NEWS & REVIEW  CHICO CA            1-916-894-0143 GEORGE THURLOW
CHILLICOTHE GAZETTE  CHILLICOTHE OH      1-614-773-2160
CHRISTIAN SCI. MON.  BOSTON MA           1-617-450-2317 SUZANNE MACLACHLAN
CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MO BOSTON MA           1-617-289-5352
CHRONICLE            WILLIMANTIC CT      1-203-423-7641
CHRONICLE-HERALD     AUGUSTA GA          1-404-722-7403
CHRONICLE-HERALD     MACON MO            1-816-385-3082
CHRONICLE-TELEGRAM   ELYRIA OH           1-216-329-7187
CHRONICLE-TRIBUNE    MARION IN           1-317-664-6292
CINCINNATI ENQUIRER  CINCINNATI OH       1-513-369-1813
CIRCLEVILLE HERALD   CIRCLEVILLE OH      1-614-474-9525
CITIZEN              LACONIA NH          1-603-524-6702
CITIZEN NEWS-RECORD  ABERDEEN NC         1-919-944-3586
CITIZENS' VOICE      WILKES-BARRE PA     1-717-825-2882
CITRUS COUNTY CHRONI INVERNESS FL        1-904-563-5665
CITY NEWS            LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-465-7236
CLACKAMAS COUNTY REV CLACKAMAS OR        1-503-655-8538 RON OBERG
CLARION-LEDGER       JACKSON MS          1-601-961-7211
CLARKSBURG EXPONENT  CLARKSBURG WV       1-304-622-3629
CLARKSBURG TELEGRAM  CLARKSBURG WV       1-304-622-3629
CLAY TODAY           ORANGE PARK FL      1-904-269-6958
CLAYTON NEWS-DAILY   JONESBORO GA        1-404-473-9032
CLEBURNE TIMES-REVIE CLEBURNE TX         1-817-645-4020
CLEVELAND BANNER     CLEVELAND TN        1-615-476-1046
CLEVELAND PLAIN DEAL CLEVELAND OH        1-216-344-4620
CLINTON DAILY JOURNA CLINTON IL          1-217-935-6086
CLINTON HERALD       CLINTON IA          1-319-242-3854
CLOVIS NEWS-JOURNAL  CLOVIS NM           1-505-762-3879
CNBC                 HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-465-1034 DAVE BERG
CNN                  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-5081
CNN                  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-398-4049
CNN PRESIDENT        ATLANTA GA          1-404-827-1575 TED TURNER
COEUR D' ALENE PRESS COEUR D' ALENE ID   1-208-765-5787
COFFEYVILLE JOURNAL  COFFEYVILLE KS      1-316-251-1905
COLDWATER REPORTER   COLDWATER MI        1-517-278-6041
COLES COUNTY DAILY T CHARLESTON IL       1-217-345-7090
COLORADO SPRINGS GAZ COLORADO SPRINGS CO 1-719-636-0202
COLORADOAN           FORT COLLINS CO     1-303-224-7726
COLUMBIA JOURN. REV. NEW YORK NY         1-212-854-7837 SUZANNE BRAUN-LEVI
COLUMBUS DISPATCH    COLUMBUS OH         1-614-621-0708
COLUMBUS LEDGER-ENQU COLUMBUS GA         1-404-576-6236
COLUMBUS TELEGRAM    COLUMBUS NE         1-406-564-2023
COLUSA SUN-HERALD    COLUSA CA           1-916-458-5711
COMMERCIAL-NEWS      DANVILLE IL         1-217-448-6648
COMMONWEALTH-JOURNAL SOMERSET KY         1-606-679-9225
COMMUNICATION WORLD  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-362-8762 CLIFF MCGOON
COMMUNITY NEWS       SEATTLE WA          1-206-241-2788 BRAD BROBERG
CONCORD MONITOR      CONCORD NH          1-603-224-8120
CONCORD TRIBUNE      CONCORD NC          1-704-786-0645
CONSTITUTION-TRIBUNE CHILLICOTHE MO      1-816-646-2028
CONSUMER REPORTS TRA SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-239-4271 ED PERKINS
CONTRA COSTA SUN     LAFAYETTE CA        1-415-284-1039 JIM GRODNIK
CONTRA COSTA TIMES   WALNUT CREEK CA     1-510-933-0239
CONWAY DAILY SUN     NORTH CONWAY NH     1-603-356-7951
COOS BAY WORLD       COOS BAY OR         1-503-267-0294 CHARLES KOCHER
COPLEY               WASHINGTON DC       1-202-393-3643
COPLEY NEWS SERVICE  SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-443-1912 ROBERT P. STUDER
CORBIN TIMES-TRIBUNE CORBIN KY           1-606-528-9850
CORDELE DISPATCH     CORDELE GA          1-912-273-7239
CORNING DAILY OBSERV CORNING CA          1-916-824-4804
CORRY EVENING JOURNA CORRY PA            1-814-664-2288
CORSICANA DAILY SUN  CORSICANA TX        1-903-872-6878
COUNTRY ALMANAC      MENLO PARK CA       1-415-328-9760 RICHARD HINE
COUNTRY SPIRIT MAG   TEMPE AZ            1-602-966-7435 MICHAEL L. OWENS
COURIER              FINDLAY OH          1-419-422-2937
COURIER              PRESCOTT AZ         1-602-445-4218
COURIER NEWS         BLYTHEVILLE AR      1-501-763-6874
COURIER-DEMOCRAT     RUSSELLVILLE AR     1-501-968-4037
COURIER-EXPRESS      DU BOIS PA          1-814-271-3241
COURIER-GAZETTE      MCKINNEY TX         1-214-548-7527
COURIER-HERALD       DUBLIN GA           1-912-272-2189
COURIER-NEWS         BRIDGEWATER NJ      1-201-707-3252
COURIER-POST         CHERRY HILL NJ      1-609-663-2831
COURIER-TIMES        NEW CASTLE IN       1-317-529-1731
COURIER-TRIBUNE      ASHEBORO NC         1-919-626-7074
COX NEWSPAPERS       WASHINGTON DC       1-202-331-1055
CRESCENT-NEWS        DEFIANCE OH         1-419-784-1492
CRESTON NEWS-ADVERTI CRESTON IA          1-515-782-6628
CROOKSTON DAILY TIME CROOKSTON MN        1-218-281-7234
CROSS FIRE           WASHINGTON DC       1-202-887-7977
CROWLEY POST SIGNAL  CROWLEY LA          1-318-788-0949
CULLMAN TIMES        CULLMAN AL          1-205-734-7310
CUMBERLAND TIMES-NEW CUMBERLAND MD       1-301-722-4870
CUPERTINO COURIER    CUPERTINO CA        1-408-252-3381 MICHELLE GABRIEL
CURRENT-ARGUS        CARLSBAD NM         1-505-885-1066
CURRIE RADIO NEWS NE GLENDALE CA         1-818-240-2222 GORDON CURRIE
CUSHING DAILY CITIZE CUSHING OK          1-918-225-1050
DAILY AMERICAN       SOMERSET PA         1-814-445-2935
DAILY AMERICAN       WEST FRANKFORT IL   1-618-937-6006
DAILY AMERICAN REPUB POPLAR BLUFF MO     1-314-785-2706
DAILY ARDMOREITE     ARDMORE OK          1-405-226-2363
DAILY ASTORIAN       ASTORIA OR          1-503-325-6573
DAILY BANNER         CAMBRIDGE MD        1-410-228-6547
DAILY BREEZE         CAPE CORAL FL       1-813-574-3403
DAILY BREEZE         TORRANCE CA         1-213-450-6272
DAILY BREEZE-COURIER TAYLORVILLE IL      1-217-824-2026
DAILY BULLETIN       ONTARIO CA          1-714-948-9038
DAILY CHIEF-UNION    UPPER SANDUSKY OH   1-419-294-5608
DAILY CHRONICLE      CENTRALIA WA        1-206-736-1568 JIM SHOUSE
DAILY CHRONICLE      DE KALB IL          1-815-756-2079
DAILY CHRONICLE      SANTA PAULA CA      1-805-525-7375
DAILY CITIZEN        BEAVER DAM WI       1-414-887-2083
DAILY CITIZEN        SEARCY AR           1-501-268-6277
DAILY CITIZEN        URBANA OH           1-513-652-2448
DAILY CITIZEN NEWS   DALTON GA           1-404-275-6641
DAILY CLARION        PRINCETON IN        1-812-386-6199
DAILY COMET          THIBODAUX LA        1-504-448-7606
DAILY COMMERCE       LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-680-3682
DAILY COMMERCIAL     LEESBURG FL         1-904-365-1951
DAILY CORINTHIAN     CORINTH MS          1-601-287-3525
DAILY COURIER        CONNELLSVILLE PA    1-412-628-4496
DAILY COURIER        FOREST CITY NC      1-704-245-2790
DAILY COURIER        GRANTS PASS OR      1-503-474-3814
DAILY COURIER        WINFIELD KS         1-316-221-1101
DAILY COURIER-NEWS   ELGIN IL            1-708-888-7714
DAILY DEMOCRAT       DURANT OK           1-405-924-6026
DAILY DEMOCRAT       FORT MADISON IA     1-319-372-3867
DAILY DEMOCRAT       PAULS VALLEY OK     1-405-238-3042
DAILY DEMOCRAT       WOODLAND CA         1-916-662-1288
DAILY DISPATCH       BRAINERD MN         1-218-829-7735
DAILY DISPATCH       DOUGLAS AZ          1-602-384-2704
DAILY ENTERPRISE     BASTROP LA          1-318-283-1699
DAILY EVENING ITEM   LYNN MA             1-617-581-3178
DAILY EXPRESS & NEWS KIRKSVILLE MO       1-816-665-2608
DAILY FORUM          MARYVILLE MO        1-816-562-2823
DAILY FREE-LANCE     HENRYETTA OK        1-918-652-7347
DAILY FREEMAN        KINGSTON NY         1-914-338-0672
DAILY FREEMAN-JOURNA WEBSTER CITY IA     1-515-832-2314
DAILY GATE CITY      KEOKUK IA           1-319-524-4363
DAILY GAZETTE        IDABEL OK           1-405-286-2208
DAILY GAZETTE        STERLING IL         1-815-625-9390
DAILY GLOBE          IRONWOOD MI         1-906-932-5358
DAILY GUIDE          WAYNESVILLE MO      1-314-336-4640
DAILY HERALD         AUSTIN MN           1-507-437-8644
DAILY HERALD         COLUMBIA TN         1-615-388-1003
DAILY HERALD         FAIRBORN OH         1-513-878-8314
DAILY HERALD         PROVO UT            1-801-377-2408
DAILY HIGHLANDER     LAKE WALES FL       1-813-678-1309
DAILY HOME           TALLADEGA AL        1-205-249-4315
DAILY IBERIAN        NEW IBERIA LA       1-318-367-9640
DAILY INDEPENDENT    KANNAPOLIS NC       1-704-933-4444
DAILY INDEPENDENT    RIDGECREST CA       1-619-375-4880
DAILY INTER LAKE     KALISPELL MT        1-406-752-6114
DAILY ITEM           SUNBURY PA          1-717-286-2570
DAILY ITEM           WAKEFIELD MA        1-617-246-0061
DAILY JEFFERSON COUN FORT ATKINSON WI    1-414-563-7298
DAILY JEFFERSONIAN   CAMBRIDGE OH        1-614-432-6219
DAILY JOURNAL        ELIZABETH NJ        1-201-354-6818
DAILY JOURNAL        FERGUS FALLS MN     1-218-736-5919
DAILY JOURNAL        FLAT RIVER MO       1-314-431-7640
DAILY JOURNAL        FRANKLIN IN         1-317-736-2713
DAILY JOURNAL        INT'L  FALLS MN     1-218-283-2301
DAILY JOURNAL        KANKAKEE IL         1-815-937-3301
DAILY JOURNAL        VINELAND NJ         1-609-691-2031
DAILY LEADER         PONTIAC IL          1-815-842-4388
DAILY LEDGER         BROKEN ARROW OK     1-918-258-0601
DAILY LEDGER         CANTON IL           1-309-647-4665
DAILY LEDGER         NOBLESVILLE IN      1-317-773-3872
DAILY LEDGER/POST DI ANTIOCH CA          1-510-706-2305
DAILY LIGHT          WAXAHACHIE TX       1-214-937-1139
DAILY MESSENGER      CANANDAIGUA NY      1-716-394-1675
DAILY MIDWAY DRILLER TAFT CA             1-805-763-3334
DAILY NEWS           BATAVIA NY          1-716-343-2623
DAILY NEWS           BOWLING GREEN KY    1-502-781-0726
DAILY NEWS           ENNIS TX            1-214-875-9747
DAILY NEWS           HUNTINGDON PA       1-814-643-0376
DAILY NEWS           INDIO CA            1-619-342-2124
DAILY NEWS           IRON MOUNTAIN MI    1-906-774-7660
DAILY NEWS           JACKSONVILLE NC     1-919-353-7316
DAILY NEWS           LOS ANGELES CA      1-818-713-0058
DAILY NEWS           MCKEESPORT PA       1-412-664-3972
DAILY NEWS           NEOSHO MO           1-417-451-6408
DAILY NEWS           NEW YORK NY         1-212-661-4675
DAILY NEWS           NEWBURYPORT MA      1-508-465-8505
DAILY NEWS           PULLMAN WA          1-208-883-8205 KRISTIN MOULTON
DAILY NEWS           RED BLUFF CA        1-916-527-3719
DAILY NEWS           RHINELANDER WI      1-715-369-2377
DAILY NEWS           WAHPETON ND         1-701-642-1501
DAILY NEWS           WAPAKONETA OH       1-419-738-5352
DAILY NEWS           WEATHERFORD OK      1-405-772-7329
DAILY NEWS           WELLINGTON KS       1-316-326-3290
DAILY NEWS           WHITTIER CA         1-310-698-0450
DAILY NEWS           WOODLAND CA         1-818-713-0057
DAILY NEWS JOURNAL   MURFREESBORO TN     1-615-896-8702
DAILY NEWS LEADER    STAUNTON VA         1-703-885-1904
DAILY NEWS-RECORD    HARRISONBURG VA     1-703-373-8450
DAILY NEWS-SUN       HOBBS NM            1-505-393-5724
DAILY NEWS-SUN       SUN CITY AZ         1-602-876-3698
DAILY NEWS-SUN       SUN CITY AZ         1-602-876-3698 MARYANNE LASKEY
DAILY NEWS-TRIBUNE   LA SALLE IL         1-815-223-2543
DAILY NONPAREIL      COUNCIL BLUFFS IA   1-712-328-1597
DAILY OKLAHOMAN      OKLAHOMA CITY OK    1-405-231-3183
DAILY PASADENA CITIZ PASADENA TX         1-713-477-9090
DAILY POST-ATHENIAN  ATHENS TN           1-615-745-8295
DAILY PRESS          ASHLAND WI          1-715-682-4699
DAILY PRESS          ESCANABA MI         1-906-786-9006
DAILY PRESS          PASO ROBLES CA      1-805-238-6504
DAILY PRESS          ST MARYS PA         1-814-834-7473
DAILY PRESS          VICTORVILLE CA      1-619-241-7145
DAILY PRESS & DAKOTA YANKTON SD          1-605-665-1721
DAILY PROGRESS       CHARLOTTESVILLE VA  1-804-978-2985
DAILY QUILL          WEST PLAINS MO      1-417-256-9196
DAILY RECORD         DUNN NC             1-919-892-0121
DAILY RECORD         PARSIPPANY NJ       1-201-428-7280
DAILY RECORD         SAN MARCOS TX       1-512-392-1514
DAILY RECORD         WOOSTER OH          1-216-264-3756
DAILY REGISTER       GAINESVILLE TX      1-817-665-0920
DAILY REGISTER       HARRISBURG IL       1-618-252-0863
DAILY REPORT         ONTARIO CA          1-714-989-8287 JIM JOHNSON
DAILY REPORTER       GREENFIELD IN       1-317-467-6009
DAILY REPORTER       MARTINSVILLE IN     1-317-342-1446
DAILY REPORTER       SPENCER IA          1-712-262-3044
DAILY REPUBLIC       FAIRFIELD CA        1-707-425-5924
DAILY REPUBLIC       MITCHELL SD         1-605-996-7793
DAILY REPUBLICAN     BELVIDERE IL        1-815-544-6334
DAILY REVIEW         HAYWARD CA          1-510-293-2490
DAILY REVIEW         TOWANDA PA          1-717-265-4200
DAILY REVIEW ATLAS   MONMOUTH IL         1-309-734-7649
DAILY SENTINEL       GRAND JUNCTION CO   1-303-241-6860
DAILY SENTINEL       LE MARS IA          1-712-546-7035
DAILY SENTINEL       POMEROY OH          1-614-446-3008
DAILY SENTINEL       SCOTTSBORO AL       1-205-249-0845
DAILY SOUTHERNER     TARBORO NC          1-919-823-4599
DAILY SOUTHTOWN ECON CHICAGO IL          1-312-586-8834
DAILY SPARKS TRIBUNE SPARKS NV           1-702-359-3837
DAILY SPECTRUM       ST. GEORGE UT       1-801-673-9737
DAILY STANDARD       CELINA OH           1-419-586-6271
DAILY STANDARD       EXCELSIOR SPRNGS MO 1-816-637-8411
DAILY STANDARD       SIKESTON MO         1-314-471-6277
DAILY STAR           ONEONTA NY          1-607-432-5847
DAILY STAR-PROGRESS  LA HABRA CA         1-310-953-7706
DAILY STATESMAN      DEXTER MO           1-314-624-7449
DAILY SUN            WARNER ROBBINS GA   1-912-328-7682
DAILY SUN JOURNAL    BROOKSVILLE FL      1-904-754-9624
DAILY SUN-POST       SAN CLEMENTE CA     1-714-492-0401
DAILY TERRITORIAL    TUCSON AZ           1-602-297-6253 CHERI CROSS
DAILY TIDINGS        ASHLAND OR          1-503-482-3688
DAILY TIMES          MARYVILLE TN        1-615-981-1175
DAILY TIMES          OTTAWA IL           1-815-433-1639
DAILY TIMES          PORTSMOUTH OH       1-614-353-7280
DAILY TIMES          PRYOR OK            1-918-825-1965
DAILY TIMES          WILSON NC           1-919-243-2999
DAILY TIMES CHRONICL WOBURN MA           1-617-932-3321
DAILY TIMES LEADER   WEST POINT MS       1-601-494-1422
DAILY TRIBUNE        AMES IA             1-515-232-2364
DAILY TRIBUNE        BAY CITY TX         1-409-244-5908
DAILY TRIBUNE        CHEBOYGAN MI        1-616-627-5331
DAILY TRIBUNE        ROYAL OAK MI        1-313-469-2892
DAILY TRIBUNE        SOUTH HAVEN MI      1-616-637-8415
DAILY TRIBUNE        WISCONSIN RAPIDS WI 1-715-421-1545
DAILY TRIBUNE-NEWS   CARTERSVILLE GA     1-404-382-2711
DAILY VARIETY        LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-857-0742 PETER PRYOR
DAILY WORLD          ABERDEEN WA         1-206-532-8378 JOHN C. HUGHES
DAILY WORLD          HELENA AR           1-501-338-5184
DAILY WORLD          OPELOUSAS LA        1-318-948-6572
DALHART DAILY TEXAN  DALHART TX          1-806-249-2395
DALLAS MORNING NEWS  DALLAS TX           1-214-977-8321
DALLES CHRONICLE     DALLES OR           1-503-298-1365
DANVILLE ADVOCATE    DANVILLE KY         1-606-236-9566
DANVILLE NEWS        DANVILLE PA         1-717-275-7624
DANVILLE REGISTER    DANVILLE VA         1-804-797-2299
DATA BASED ADVISOR   SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-483-9851 DAVID KALMAN
DATAQUEST            SAN JOSE CA         1-408-437-0292 CONNIE DUNCAN
DAVID H. BOWEN'S SOF SAN JOSE CA         1-408-255-1098 SHIRLEY MERRIFIELD
DAVIS ENTERPRISE     DAVIS CA            1-916-756-6707
DAVIS ENTERPRISE     DAVIS CA            1-916-756-6707 DEBBIE DAVIS
DAY                  NEW LONDON CT       1-203-442-5599
DAYTON DAILY NEWS    DAYTON OH           1-513-225-2489
DE QUEEN DAILY CITIZ DE QUEEN AR         1-501-642-3138
DECATUR DAILY DEMOCR DECATUR IN          1-219-724-7981
DELAWARE DAILY TIMES PRIMOS PA           1-215-622-8887
DELAWARE GAZETTE     DELAWARE OH         1-614-363-6262
DELPHOS HERALD       DELPHOS OH          1-419-695-4675
DELTA DEMOCRAT-TIMES GREENVILLE MS       1-601-335-2860
DEMING HEADLIGHT     DEMING NM           1-505-546-8116
DEMOCRAT             NATCHEZ MS          1-601-442-7315
DEMOCRAT & CHRONICLE ROCHESTER NY        1-716-258-2487
DEMOCRAT-HERALD      ALBANY OR           1-503-926-5298
DEMOCRAT-NEWS        MARSHALL MO         1-816-886-8544
DENISON HERALD       DENNISON TX         1-903-465-7188
DENVER POST          DENVER CO           1-303-820-1369
DER SPIEGEL          HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-851-9867 FRANCES SCHOENBERG
DES MOINES EDITOR    DES MOINES IA       1-515-286-2504 JIM FLANSBURG
DES MOINES NEWS      SEATTLE WA          1-206-241-2788 MICHAEL ROBINSON
DES MOINES REGISTER  DES MOINES IA       1-515-286-2504
DESERET NEWS         SALT LAKE CITY UT   1-801-237-2121
DESERT DISPATCH      BARSTOW CA          1-619-256-0685
DESERT SUN           PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-778-4654
DETROIT FREE PRESS   DETROIT MI          1-313-222-5981
DETROIT METRO TIMES  DETROIT MI          1-313-961-6598
DETROIT NEWS         DETROIT MI          1-313-222-2335
DIABLO               WALNUT CREEK CA     1-415-943-1045 UMBERTO TOSI
DIARIO LAS AMERICAS  MIAMI FL            1-305-635-7668
DICKINSON PRESS      DICKINSON ND        1-701-225-4205
DISPATCH             LEXINGTON NC        1-704-249-2944
DISPATCH             UNION CITY NJ       1-201-863-7495
DIXON TELEGRAPH      DIXON IL            1-815-284-2870
DODGE CITY DAILY GLO DODGE CITY KS       1-316-225-4154
DOMINION POST        MORGANTOWN WV       1-304-291-2326
DONNA                LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-296-6815 ALESSANDRA VENEZIA
DOTHAN EAGLE         DOTHAN AL           1-205-792-9330
DOUGLAS COUNTY SENTI DOUGLAS GA          1-404-949-7556
DOUGLAS DISPATCH     DOUGLAS AZ          1-602-364-3032 DONA JAMES
DOWAGIAC DAILY NEWS  DOWAGIAC MI         1-616-782-5290
DP BUDGET            CARLSBAD CA         1-619-431-1126 BILLIE HAND
DR. DOBB'S JOURNAL   REDWOOD CITY CA     1-415-366-1685 JANNA CUSTER
DU QUOIN EVENING CAL DU QUOIN IL         1-618-542-2726
DULUTH NEWS-TRIBUNE  DULUTH MN           1-218-723-5339
DUNKLIN DEMOCRAT     KENNETT MO          1-314-288-5114
DURANGO HERALD       DURANGO CO          1-303-259-5011
DURHAM MORNING HERAL DURHAM NC           1-919-419-6889
DURHAM SUN           DURHAM NC           1-919-419-6889
EAGLE TIMES          CLAREMONT NH        1-603-542-9705
EAGLE-GAZETTE        LANCASTER OH        1-614-654-8271
EAGLE-STAR           MARINETTE WI        1-715-735-0229
EAGLE-TRIBUNE        LAWRENCE MA         1-508-685-1588
EAST BAY EXPRESS     BERKELEY CA         1-510-652-7424
EAST MESA INDEPENDEN MESA AZ             1-602-962-5660 ROBERT A. KROPP
EAST OREGONIAN       PENDLETON OR        1-503-276-8314
EASY READER          HERMOSA BEACH CA    1-213-318-6292 LAURA HAGGERTY
EBONY                LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-386-5761 ALDORE COLLIER
EDEN DAILY NEWS      EDEN NC             1-919-623-2228
EDMOND EVENING SUN   EDMOND OK           1-405-340-7363
EDWARDSVILLE INTELLI EDWARDSVILLE IL     1-618-656-6718
EFFINGHAM DAILY NEWS EFFINGHAM IL        1-217-342-9315
EL DARIO LA PRENSA   NEW YORK NY         1-212-807-4705
EL DORADO NEWS-TIMES EL DORADO AR        1-501-862-5226
EL DORADO TIMES      EL DORADO KS        1-316-321-7722
EL NUEVO DIA         SAN JUAN PR         1-809-793-7152
EL PASO HERALD POST  EL PASO TX          1-915-546-6349
EL PASO TIMES        EL PASO TX          1-915-546-6415
EL RENO DAILY TRIBUN EL RENO OK          1-405-262-3541
EL VOCERO DE PUERTO  SAN JUAN PR         1-809-725-8422
ELDORADO DAILY JOURN ELDORADO IL         1-618-273-3738
ELECTRONIC MEDIA     LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-655 8157 WILLIAM MAHONEY
ELIZABETHTON STAR    ELIZABETHTON TN     1-615-542-2004
ELKHART TRUTH        ELKHART IN          1-219-294-3895
ELKO DAILY FREE PRES ELKO NV             1-702-738-2215
ELY DAILY TIMES      ELY NV              1-702-289-4566
EMMY                 BURBANK CA          1-818-953-4182 HANK RIEGER
EMPIRE-TRIBUNE       STEPHENVILLE TX     1-817-965-4269
EMPORIA GAZETTE      EMPORIA KS          1-316-342-8101
ENID NEWS & EAGLE    ENID OK             1-405-233-7645
ENQUIRER-JOURNAL     MONROE NC           1-704-289-2929
ENTERPRISE           SIMI VALLEY CA      1-805-526-0479
ENTERPRISE LEDGER    ENTERPRISE AL       1-205-347-0825
ENTERPRISE-COURIER   OREGON CITY OR      1-503-656-2087
ENTERPRISE-JOURNAL   MCCOMB MS           1-601-684-0836
ENTERPRISE-SUN       MARLBORO MA         1-508-485-2133
ERIE MORNING NEWS    ERIE PA             1-814-870-1808
ERIE TIMES           ERIE PA             1-814-870-1808
EUNICE NEWS          EUNICE LA           1-318-457-3112
EVANSVILLE COURIER   EVANSVILLE IN       1-812-422-8196
EVANSVILLE PRESS     EVANSVILLE IN       1-812-464-7641
EVENING HERALD       SHARON PA           1-717-462-4730
EVENING INDEPENDENT  MASSILLON OH        1-216-833-2635
EVENING LEADER       ST MARYS OH         1-419-394-7202
EVENING NEWS         BRIDGETON NJ        1-609-451-7214
EVENING NEWS         HARRISBURG PA       1-717-255-8456
EVENING NEWS         JEFFERSONVILLE IN   1-812-284-7080
EVENING NEWS         NEWBURGH NY         1-914-561-0542
EVENING NEWS         SAULT STE. MARIE MI 1-906-632-1222
EVENING PHOENIX      PHOENIXVILLE PA     1-215-933-1187
EVENING REVIEW       EAST LIVERPOOL OH   1-216-385-7114
EVENING SENTINEL     ANSONIA CT          1-203-736-0457
EVENING SUN          HANOVER PA          1-717-637-7730
EVENING TELEGRAM     SUPERIOR WI         1-715-394-9404
EVENING TIMES        LITTLE FALLS NY     1-315-823-4086
EVENING TIMES        MONROE WI           1-608-328-4217
EVENING TIMES        PAWTUCKET RI        1-401-724-8882
EVENING TIMES        SAYRE PA            1-717-888-6463
EVENING TIMES        WEST MEMPHIS AR     1-501-735-2248
EVENING TRIBUNE/SPEC HORNELL NY          1-607-324-1462
EVENING WORLD        BLOOMFIELD IN       1-812-384-3741
EXAMINER             BELLEFONTAINE OH    1-513-592-4463
EXAMINER             INDEPENDENCE MO     1-816-836-3805
EXAMINER-ENTERPRISE  BARTLESVILLE OK     1-918-336-6786
EXECUTIVE COMPUTING  BERKELEY CA         1-510-549-4331 BUCKLEY
EXPRESS              EASTON PA           1-215-258-2100
FAIRFAX JOURNAL      SPRINGFIELD VA      1-703-642-8624
FAIRFIELD DAILY LEDG FAIRFIELD IA        1-515-472-6510
FAIRMONT DAILY SENTI FAIRMONT MN         1-507-235-3718
FARIBAULT DAILY NEWS FARIBAULT MN        1-507-334-8569
FARMINGTON DAILY TIM FARMINGTON NM       1-505-326-0234
FAYETTEVILLE OBSERVE FAYETTEVILLE NC     1-919-486-3531
FAYETTEVILLE TIMES   FAYETTEVILLE NC     1-919-486-3531
FEDERAL WAY NEWS     SEATTLE WA          1-206-241-2788 BRAD BROBERG
FINANCIAL NEWS NETWO LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-568-2358 DEBBIE KOEHLER
FINANCIAL TIMES      SAN MATEO CA        1-415-570-5164 LOUISE KEHOE
FINGER LAKES TIMES   GENEVA NY           1-315-789-4077
FIRESTONE PARK NEWS  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-291-2123 LELA WARD
FLINT JOURNAL        FLINT MI            1-313-767-9480
FLORENCE MORNING NEW FLORENCE SC         1-803-661-6558
FLORIDA TIMES-UNION  JACKSONVILLE FL     1-904-358-1155
FLORIDA TODAY        MELBOURNE FL        1-407-242-6620
FOGHORN / FOGLIGHT   DALY CITY CA        1-415-755-3482 BRIAN GILLETTE
FONTANA HERALD-NEWS  FONTANA CA          1-714-355-9358
FORBES               LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-478-8437 MARC BEAUCHAMP
FORT LAUDERDALE NEWS FORT LAUDERDALE FL  1-305-356-4559
FORT LAUDERDALE SUN- FORT LAUDERDALE FL  1-305-761-4568
FORT MORGAN TIMES    FORT MORGAN CO      1-303-867-7448
FORT WORTH STAR-TELE FORT WORTH TX       1-817-390-7831
FORTUNE              LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-824-7269 NANCY PERRY
FORTUNE              SAN JOSE CA         1-408-997-9673 GARY HECTOR
FORUM                FARGO ND            1-701-241-5487
FRANKFORT STATE JOUR FRANKFORT KY        1-502-337-2831
FRANKFORT TIMES      FRANKFORT IN        1-307-654-7031
FRANKLIN NEWS-HERALD FRANKLIN PA         1-814-432-3144
FREDERICK LEADER     FREDERICK OK        1-405-335-2047
FREDERICK NEWS       FREDERICK MD        1-301-662-8299
FREDERICK POST       FREDERICK MD        1-301-662-8299
FREE LANCE-STAR      FREDERICKSBURG VA   1-703-373-8450
FREE PRESS           COLBY KS            1-913-462-7749
FREE PRESS           MANKATO MN          1-507-388-4355
FREEPORT JOURNAL-STA FREEPORT IL         1-815-232-3601
FREMONT TRIBUNE      FREMONT NE          1-402-721-8047
FRESNO BEE           FRESNO CA           1-209-441-6436
FRESNO BEE           FRESNO CA           1-209-441-6436 DONALD SLINKARD
FUJI TELEVISION      LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-553-2196 MASARU KAKUTANI
FULTON SUN           FULTON MO           1-314-642-0656
GADSDEN TIMES        GADSDEN AL          1-205-549-2105
GAINESVILLE SUN      GAINESVILLE FL      1-904-338-3131
GALLIPOLIS DAILY TRI GALLIPOLIS OH       1-614-446-3008
GALLUP INDEPENDENT   GALLUP NM           1-505-722-5750
GALVESTON DAILY NEWS GALVESTON TX        1-409-744-6268
GANNETT              WASHINGTON DC       1-202-243-0190
GANNETT NEWS SERVICE SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-446-7326 BECKY LAVALLY
GARDEN ISLAND        LIHUE HI            1-808-245-5286
GARDNER NEWS         GARDNER MA          1-508-630-2231
GARDNERVILLE RECORD  GARDNERVILLE NV     1-702-882-2556 GUY CLIFTON
GARLAND NEWS         GARLAND TX          1-214-487-0655
GASTON GAZETTE       GASTONIA NC         1-704-867-6988
GAZETTE              SCHENECTADY NY      1-518-395-3089
GAZETTE-ENTERPRISE   SEGUIN TX           1-512-379-8328
GAZETTE-JOURNAL      RENO NV             1-702-788-6438
GAZETTE-TIMES        CORVALLIS OR        1-503-754-9026
GENERATIONS          SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-882-4280 MARY JOHNSON
GETTYSBURG TIMES     GETTYSBURG PA       1-717-334-4243
GILBERT INDEPENDENT  GILBERT AZ          1-602-926-1019 PUBLISHER
GILLETTE NEWS-RECORD GILLETTE WY         1-307-686-9306
GILROY DISPATCH      GILROY CA           1-408-842-7105 PAT ANDERSON
GLASGOW DAILY TIMES  GLASGOW KY          1-502-678-5052
GLEANER              HENDERSON KY        1-502-827-2765
GLENDALE NEWS-PRESS  GLENDALE CA         1-818-241-1975
GLENWOOD POST        GLENWOOD SPRINGS CO 1-303-945-4487
GLOBE-GAZETTE        MASON CITY IA       1-515-423-0516
GLOUCESTER COUNTY TI WOODBURY NJ         1-609-845-4318
GLOUCESTER DAILY TIM GLOUCESTER MA       1-508-281-5748
GONG PUBLISHING      BEVERLY HILLS CA    1-213-859-7257 CLAUS PREUTE
GOOD MNG AMER        WASHINGTON DC       1-202-887-7685
GOOD MORNING NY      NEW YORK NY         1-212-887-4724
GOODLAND DAILY NEWS  GOODLAND KS         1-913-899-6186
GOSHEN NEWS          GOSHEN IN           1-219-533-0839
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOG SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-443-4954 AL SIMMONS
GRAND FORKS HERALD   GRAND FORKS ND      1-701-780-1123
GRAND HAVEN TRIBUNE  GRAND HAVEN MI      1-616-842-9584
GRAND ISLAND INDEPEN GRAND ISLAND NE     1-308-382-8129
GRAND RAPIDS PRESS   GRAND RAPIDS MI     1-616-459-1502
GRANTS DAILY BEACON  GRANTS NM           1-505-287-7822
GRANTS PASS DAILY    GRANTS PASS OR      1-503-474-3814 ROGER MORTON
GREAT BEND TRIBUNE   GREAT BEND KS       1-316-792-3441
GREAT FALLS TRIBUNE  GREAT FALLS MT      1-406-791-1431
GREATER LA OFFICE MK PORTLAND OR         1-503-221-6544 TOM NEWTON
GREEN BAY NEWS-CHRON GREEN BAY WI        1-414-432-8581
GREEN VALLEY NEWS    HENDERSON NV        1-702-564-6967 PAUL SZYDELKO
GREENEVILLE SUN      GREENEVILLE TN      1-615-638-3645
GREENFIELD DAILY TIM GREENFIELD OH       1-513-981-2107
GREENSBORO NEWS & RE GREENSBORO NC       1-919-373-7382
GREENVILLE DAILY ADV GREENVILLE OH       1-513-548-3913
GREENVILLE DAILY NEW GREENVILLE MI       1-616-754-8559
GREENVILLE HERALD-BA GREENVILLE TX       1-903-455-6281
GREENVILLE NEWS      GREENVILLE SC       1-803-298-4230
GREENVILLE PIEDMONT  GREENVILLE SC       1-803-298-4230
GREENVILLE RECORD-AR GREENVILLE PA       1-412-588-4691
GREENWICH TIMES      GREENWICH CT        1-203-625-4419
GREENWOOD COMMONWEAL GREENWOOD MS        1-601-453-2908
GRIFFIN DAILY NEWS   GRIFFIN GA          1-404-412-1678
GUEST INFORMANT      WOODLAND HILLS CA   1-818-716-7583 JOSEPH THOMPSON
GURADIAN             WELDON CA           1-619-378-2604 CHRISTOPHER REED
GUTHRIE DAILY LEADER GUTHRIE OK          1-405-282-7378
GUYMON DAILY HERALD  GUYMON OK           1-405-338-5000
GWINNETT DAILY NEWS  DULUTH GA           1-404-381-8535
HAMMOND DAILY STAR   HAMMOND LA          1-504-542-0242
HANFORD SENTINEL     HANFORD CA          1-209-582-0512
HANFORD SENTINEL     HANFORD CA          1-209-582-8631 LEAH LEACH
HANNIBAL COURIER-POS HANNIBAL MO         1-314-221-1568
HARLAN DAILY ENTERPR HARLAN KY           1-606-573-0042
HARPER'S BAZAAR      SANTA MONICA CA     1-213-450-8942 NANCY DINSMORE
HARRISON DAILY TIMES HARRISON AR         1-501-741-5632
HARTFORD COURANT     HARTFORD CT         1-203-520-6941
HASTINGS TRIBUNE     HASTINGS NE         1-402-721-8047
HAVERHILL GAZETTE    HAVERHILL MA        1-508-521-6790
HAVRE DAILY NEWS     HAVRE MT            1-406-265-6798
HAWAII TRIBUNE-HERAL HILO HI             1-808-969-9100
HAYWARD DAILY REVIEW HAYWARD CA          1-510-785-4079 SCOTT LIVINGSTON
HEALTHCARE FORUM     SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-421-8837 STEVE HEILIG
HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOG SANTA ANA CA        1-714-838-0734 MIKE GIBB
HEALTHWEEK           OAKLAND CA          1-510-444-4676 TOM HIGGINS
HEARST               WASHINGTON DC       1-202-333-1184
HEMET NEWS           HEMET CA            1-714-487-2250
HEMET NEWS           HEMET CA            1-714-487-2250 PERRY FLIPPIN
HENDERSON DAILY NEWS HENDERSON TX        1-903-657-2452
HENDERSON DISPATCH   HENDERSON NC        1-919-430-0125
HENDERSON HOME NEWS  HENDERSON NV        1-702-564-6967 MIKE O'CALLAGHAN
HERALD               EVERETT WA          1-206-339-3048 STAN STRICK
HERALD               MONEREY CA          1-408-372-8401 REG HENRY
HERALD               MONTEREY CA         1-404-646-4394
HERALD               MORRIS IL           1-815-942-0988
HERALD               PLEASANTON CA       1-510-734-8043
HERALD               PORTSMOUTH NH       1-603-427-0550
HERALD               SANFORD NC          1-919-537-3314
HERALD & NEWS        KLAMATH FALLS OR    1-503-883-4007
HERALD & NEWS        PASSAIC NJ          1-201-614-0906
HERALD DISPATCH      LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-291-2123 LELA WARD
HERALD JOURNAL       LOGAN UT            1-801-753-6642
HERALD JOURNAL       MONTICELLO IN       1-219-583-4241
HERALD MAIL          HAGERSTOWN MD       1-301-733-7264
HERALD NEWS          FALL RIVER MA       1-508-673-3375
HERALD-BULLETIN      ANDERSON IN         1-317-649-3271
HERALD-CITIZEN       COOKEVILLE TN       1-615-526-1209
HERALD-COASTER       ROSENBERG TX        1-713-342-3219
HERALD-JOURNAL       SPARTANBURG SC      1-803-594-6350
HERALD-NEWS          JOLIET IL           1-815-729-6131
HERALD-PALLADIUM     ST. JOSEPH MI       1-616-429-7661
HERALD-PRESS         HUNTINGTON IN       1-219-356-9026
HERALD-PRESS         PALESTINE TX        1-903-723-0371
HERALD-STANDARD      UNIONTOWN PA        1-412-439-7528
HERALD-STAR          STEUBENVILLE OH     1-614-282-4261
HERALD-TELEGRAM      CHIPPEWA FALLS WI   1-715-723-9644
HERALD-TIMES         BLOOMINGTON IN      1-813-331-4285
HERALD-TIMES REPORTE MANITOWOC WI        1-414-684-4416
HERALD-WHIG          QUINCY IL           1-217-223-9757
HIAWATHA DAILY WORLD HIAWATHA KS         1-913-742-2276
HIBBING DAILY TRIBUN HIBBING MN          1-218-262-4318
HICKORY DAILY RECORD HICKORY NC          1-704-328-9378
HIGH POINT EXPRESS   HIGH POINT NC       1-919-841-5165
HIGH TECHNOLOGY PR   SAN JOSE CA         1-408-927-9084 JUDY MILLER
HIGHLAND VILLAGER    ST PAUL MN          1-612-699-6501
HIGHLANDER PUBS.     CITY OF INDUSTRY CA 1-714-595-8341 STANLEY WAWER
HIGHLINE TIMES       SEATTLE WA          1-206-241-2788 CLAY EALS
HIGHWAYS             AGOURA CA           1-818-889-0750 LESLIE SCHAFER
HILLSBORO ALOHA BREE HILLSBORO OR        1-503-648-9191 MR. VAL HESS
HILLSBORO ARGUS      HILLSBORO OR        1-503-648-9191 MR. VAL HESS
HILLSDALE DAILY NEWS HILLSDALE MI        1-517-437-3963
HISPANIC BUSINESS    SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-687-4546 JESUS CHAVARRIA
HISPANIC INFO&TELEC- NEW YORK NY         1-212-966-5725
HOLDENVILLE DAILY NE HOLDENVILLE OK      1-405-379-5413
HOLLAND SENTINEL     HOLLAND MI          1-616-392-3526
HOLLYWOOD NEWS CALEN SHERMAN OAKS CA     1-818-789-8047 CAROLYN FOX
HOME                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-937-1972 JOSEPH RUGGIERO
HOME IMPROVEMENT CEN COSTA MESA CA       1-714-545-2932 HARRY FRANTA
HOME NEWS            NEW BRUNSWICK NJ    1-201-246-3167
HOMECARE             CULVER CITY CA      1-213-337-1041 ANDRIA SEGEDY
HONOLULU ADVERTISER  HONOLULU HI         1-808-525-8037
HONOLULU STAR-BULLET HONOLULU HI         1-808-523-8509
HOPE STAR            HOPE AR             1-501-777-3311
HOUMA DAILY COURIER  HOUMA LA            1-504-857-2229
HOUR                 NORWALK CT          1-203-846-9897
HOUSTON CHRONICLE    HOUSTON TX          1-713-220-7171
HUGO DAILY NEWS      HUGO OK             1-405-326-6397
HUMBOLDT SUN         WINNEMUCCA NV       1-702-623-5243 SUSAN BROCKUS
HUNTINGTON BEACH NEW HUNTINGTON BEACH CA 1-714-960-2906 PATRICIA GABLE
HUNTINGTON HERALD-DI HUNTINGTON WV       1-304-522-3138
HUNTSVILLE NEWS      HUNTSVILLE AL       1-205-532-4530
HURON DAILY PLAINSMA HURON SD            1-605-352-7754
HURON DAILY TRIBUNE  BAD AXE MI          1-517-269-9893
HUTCHINSON NEWS      HUTCHINSON KS       1-316-662-4186
IDAHO PRESS-TRIBUNE  NAMPA ID            1-208-467-9562
IDAHO STATE JOURNAL  POCATELLO ID        1-208-253-8007
IDAHO STATESMAN      BOISE ID            1-208-377-6449
IDAHONIAN            MOSCOW ID           1-208-883-8205
ILLINOIAN-STAR DAILY BEARDSTOWN IL       1-217-323-5402
IMPERIAL VALLEY PRES EL CENTRO CA        1-619-353-3003
IN E TIMES           CHICAGO IL          1-312-722-4180
INDEX-JOURNAL        GREENWOOD SC        1-803-223-7331
INDIA CURRENTS       SAN JOSE CA         1-408-274-2733 ASHOK JETHANANDANI
INDIANA GAZETTE      INDIANA PA          1-412-349-4550
INDIANAPOLIS NEWS    INDIANAPOLIS IN     1-317-633-1152
INDIANAPOLIS STAR    INDIANAPOLIS IN     1-317-633-1152
INDIO DAILY NEWS     INDIO CA            1-619-342-2124 VONDA CARLSON
INLAND BUSINESS      RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 1-714-941-4351 MARIA ZATE
INLAND EMPIRE        RIVERSIDE CA        1-714-682-0246 DON LORENZI
INLAND EMPIRE BUSINE ONTARIO CA          1-714-391-3160 WILLIAM J. ANTHONY
INLAND EMPIRE REAL E SANTA ANA CA        1-503-221-6544 GLENN FISCHER
INQUIRER             GALION OH           1-419-468-7255
INT'L SPECTRUM-TECH  SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-271-1032 MONICA GIOBBI
INTELLIGENCER        DOYLESTOWN PA       1-215-345-3150
INTER-MOUNTAIN       ELKINS WV           1-304-636-8252
INTERACT             SUNNYVALE CA        1-408-736-2156 CONNIE WRIGHT
INTERFACE: COMPU     WAT    SONVILLE CA  1-408-728-2582 STEPHEN MITCHELL
INVESTOR'S DAILY     LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-820-2041
IONIA SENTINEL-STAND IONIA MI            1-616-527-6860
IRONTON TRIBUNE      IRONTON OH          1-614-532-1506
IRVINE WORLD NEWS    IRVINE CA           1-714-261-2623 JEANNE KEEVIL
ISLAND PACKET        HILTON HEAD SC      1-803-683-3407
ITEM                 SUMTER SC           1-803-775-1024
ITHACA JOURNAL       ITHACA NY           1-607-272-4335
JACKSON CITIZEN PATR JACKSON MI          1-517-787-9711
JACKSON COUNTY FLORI MARIANNA FL         1-904-482-4478
JACKSON SUN          JACKSON TN          1-901-427-1821
JACKSONVILLE DAILY P JACKSONVILLE TX     1-903-586-0987
JACKSONVILLE JOURNAL JACKSONVILLE IL     1-217-245-1226
JAMESTOWN SUN        JAMESTOWN ND        1-701-251-2873
JANESVILLE GAZETTE   JANESVILLE WI       1-608-754-8179
JASPER DAILY MOUNTAI JASPER AL           1-205-221-2421
JASPER HERALD        JASPER IN           1-812-482-4104
JENNINGS DAILY NEWS  JENNINGS LA         1-318-824-3109
JERSEY JOURNAL       JERSEY CITY NJ      1-201-653-1414
JERUSALEM POST       SHERMAN OAKS CA     1-818-783-4135 TOM TUGEND
JET                  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-386-5761 ALDORE COLLIER
JIJI PRESS           LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-488-1319 MASHAHIRO NAKATA
JIJI PRESS           SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-986-6192 MIKIO KOIKE
JONESBORO SUN        JONESBORO AR        1-501-935-5823
JOPLIN GLOBE         JOPLIN MO           1-417-623-8450
JORNAL DA TARDE      LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-257-3487 RODNEY MELLO
JOURNAL & COURIER    LAFAYETTE IN        1-317-742-5633
JOURNAL AMERICAN     BELLEVUE WA         1-206-635-0603
JOURNAL INQUIRER     MANCHESTER CT       1-203-646-9867
JOURNAL MESSENGER    MANASSAS VA         1-703-368-9017
JOURNAL OF COMMERCE  NEW YORK NY         1-212-208-0260
JOURNAL OF COMMERCE  SEATTLE WA          1-206-622-5080 JOHN DAVIES
JOURNAL TRIBUNE      BIDDEFORD ME        1-207-282-3118
JOURNAL WORLD        LAWRENCE KS         1-913-843-4512
JOURNAL-ADVOCATE     STERLING CO         1-303-522-2320
JOURNAL-GAZETTE      FORT WAYNE IN       1-219-461-8648
JOURNAL-GAZETTE      MATTOON IL          1-217-235-1925
JOURNAL-HERALD       WAYCROSS GA         1-912-283-0740
JOURNAL-REVIEW       CRAWFORDSVILLE IN   1-317-364-5427
K-63 AM              MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-340-9856
KAAA                 KINGMAN AZ          1-602-753-1551 RICHARD SINGER
KABL                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-981-2930 DAVE MCKINSEY
KABX                 MERCED CA           1-209-383-2950 JIM SHIVERS
KAFE                 BELLINGHAM WA       1-206-734-5697 BILL BAKER
KAFF                 FLAGSTAFF AZ        1-602-779-2988 MITCH STROHMAN
KAGL-TV              GLENDALE CA         1-818-500-7493 GLEN CHAMBERS
KAHI                 AUBURN CA           1-916-885-0166 DAN SONGER
KALAMAZOO GAZETTE    KALAMAZOO MI        1-616-345-0583
KALE                 KENNEWICK WA        1-509-582-6387 JOLYNN WINTER
KALX                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-642-9715 DAVIS
KAMJ                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-274-3404 DOUG MCGUIRE
KANE REPUBLICAN      KANE PA             1-814-837-2227
KANSAS CITY KANSAN   KANSAS CITY KS      1-913-342-8620
KANSAS CITY STAR     KANSAS CITY MO      1-816-234-4926
KAQQ                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-459-9850 LUCY E. RICE
KARA                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-293-6124 ROBERT KIEVE
KARE-TV 11           ST PAUL MN          1-612-541-8002
KASA                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-276-8119 DONNA PHELPS
KASH                 MODESTO CA          1-209-545-5587 GARY HALLADAY
KATU-TV              PORTLAND OR         1-503-236-0952 SHERWOOD "SKIP" HI
KAVL                 LANCASTER CA        1-805-723-5512 LARRY THORNHILL
KAWV                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-792-2917 LAURIE WEISERT
KAYU-TV              SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-3815 ROBERT HAMACHER
KAZA                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-985-9322 ALBERT RODRIGUEZ
KBAK-TV              BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-327-5603 HENRY MENDOZA
KBAM                 LONGVIEW WA         1-206-423-1378 KELLY GWINN
KBAY                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-379-4563 STEVE SNELL
KBBO                 YAKIMA WA           1-509-453-6530 PETE FRETWELL
KBBY                 VENTURA CA          1-805-644-1966 MARILYN WOODS
KBFN                 BERKELEY CA         1-510-658-0894 HARVEY STONE
KBHK-TV              SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-771-3089 ROBERT J. QUDEEN
KBIG                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-874-4276 SYLVIA AIMERITO
KBLU                 YUMA AZ             1-602-782-7237 MIKE STANHOPE
KBLX                 BERKELEY CA         1-510-658-0894 JANET ROBBINS
KBOQ                 MONTEREY CA         1-408-375-0967 DAVID WITTROCK
KBRD                 TACOMA WA           1-206-473-5261 MICHAEL O'BRIEN
KBSN                 MOSES LAKE WA       1-509-766-0273 GARY ROBERTS
KBUL                 RENO NV             1-702-827-9105 DEBBIE RABORN
KBW-TV               SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-3815 ROBERT HAMACHER
KBZY                 SALEM OR            1-503-362-6545 JIM ADAMS
KCAL AM              REDLANDS CA         1-714-798-4702 ALFREDO GONZALEZ
KCAL-TV              HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-464-2526 CHUCK VELONA
KCAQ                 OXNARD CA           1-805-483-6555 ROOSTER RHODES
KCBA-TV              SALINAS CA          1-408-754-1120 BARBARA ETRICK
KCBN                 RENO NV             1-702-826-7671 LORRAINE ARMS
KCBQ                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-449-8548 JEFF APREGAN
KCBS                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-3733
KCBS RADIO           SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-765-4080
KCHV                 COACHELLA CA        1-619-398-2739 SUSAN GORGES
KCIN                 VICTORVILLE CA      1-619-245-8012 SIDNEY KING
KCKC                 SAN BERNARDINO CA   1-714-888-7302 SHEILA L. BROWN
KCLB                 COACHELLA CA        1-619-398-2739 SUSAN GORGES
KCMJ                 PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-320-1493 SCOTT M. KINER
KCMS                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-546-7372 DICK FLORENCE
KCOP-TV              HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-850-1265 BILL FRANK
KCRA-TV              SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-441-4050 JOHN KUENEKE
KCRW                 SANTA MONICA CA     1-213-450-7172 JACQUELINE DES LAU
KCSO-TV              MODESTO CA          1-209-527-2129 SHARON D. SEPULVED
KCTC                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-446-4142 DOUG STEWART
KCTS NINE MAGAZINE   SEATTLE WA          1-206-448-6939 CHARLES SMYTH
KCTS-TV              SEATTLE WA          1-206-443-6691 MICHELLE BARRY
KCTY                 SALINAS CA          1-408-757-9764 MARTIN L. KLINE
KCVR                 STOCKTON CA         1-209-951-5025 BILLY JAX MARTINEZ
KCWT-TV              WENATCHEE WA        1-509-663-5549 CRAIG MONSON
KCWW                 TEMPE AZ            1-602-921-6396 MICHAEL OWENS
KCY-TV               SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-3815 ROBERT HAMACHER
KDAR                 OXNARD CA           1-805-656-5330 BILL DEFOI
KDB                  SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-966-4788 ROBERTSON C. SCOTT
KDDB                 SAN LUIS OBISPO CA  1-805-543-8950 MICHAEL WRIGHT
KDIA                 OAKLAND CA          1-510-633-0414 ALETA CARPENTER
KDIF                 RIVERSIDE CA        1-714-784-4213 GILBERTO ESQUIVEL
KDJK                 OAKDALE CA          1-209-847-4848 MARK DAVIS
KDKB                 MESA AZ             1-602-491-8482 LANE SEGAL
KDOB-TV              BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-393-4243 DOROTHY OWEN
KDOC-TV              ANAHEIM CA          1-714-999-1218 CALVIN BRACK
KDRK                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-7015 ROSS WOODWARD
KDRM                 MOSES LAKE WA       1-509-766-0273 TED MASON
KDRV-TV              MEDFORD OR          1-503-779-9261 KEITH LOLLIS
KDTV-TV              SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-641-8677 AUGUST RUIZ
KDUX                 ABERDEEN WA         1-206-532-0935 STU BLACK
KDVS                 DAVIS CA            1-916-752-8548 MARG TOBIAS
KDWB FM 101.3        MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-340-9856
KEARNEY DAILY HUB    KEARNEY NE          1-308-234-5736
KECY-TV              EL CENTRO CA        1-619-352-5471 PETER G. SIELER
KEDO                 LONGVIEW WA         1-206-423-1554 CHRIS LEHMAN
KEED                 EUGENE OR           1-503-342-7549 JANICE BURLESON
KEEN                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-379-4563 CRISTOPHER SNELL
KEENE SENTINEL       KEENE NH            1-603-352-0437
KEET-TV              EUREKA CA           1-707-445-8977 ST. CLAIR ADAMS
KEEY FM 102.1        ST PAUL MN          1-612-642-5223
KEJO                 CORVALLIS OR        1-503-754-6725 WELDON GREIG
KELK                 ELKO NV             1-702-753-5556 PAUL GARDNER
KENO                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-876-6685 TONY BONNICI
KENOSHA NEWS         KENOSHA WI          1-414-657-5101
KENT COUNTY DAILY TI WEST WARWICK RI     1-401-828-0810
KENTON TIMES         KENTON OH           1-419-673-1125
KENTUCKY NEW ERA     HOPKINSVILLE KY     1-502-887-3222
KENTUCKY POST        COVINGTON KY        1-606-291-2525
KERI                 WASCO CA            1-805-324-6812 TERRY BLANKENSHIP
KERN                 BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-328-0873 JOHN WINDOVER
KERO-TV              BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-322-1701 RONALD E. MIRES
KESQ-TV              PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-321-8341 RICHARD LERNER
KEWB                 REDDING CA          1-916-244-5807 GENE HILL
KEX                  PORTLAND OR         1-503-227-5873 JIM HOWE
KEXX                 CHULA VISTA CA      1-619-427-6027 GUSTAVO LOPEZ MORE
KEY WEST CITIZEN     KEY WEST FL         1-305-294-0768
KEYF                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-6323 ROGER MCDOWELL
KEYT-TV              SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-962-2342 MIKE WARNEL
KEYW                 KENNEWICK WA        1-509-735-9451 OZZIE KNUDSON
KEZC                 YUMA AZ             1-602-343-1710 JIM STOWE
KEZR                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-293-3341 JOHN F. LEVITT
KEZX                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-632-4688 WES LONGINO
KEZY                 ANAHEIM CA          1-714-774-1631 JEFF SALGO
KFAT                 CORVALLIS OR        1-503-752-0404 DEBBY BAKER
KFAX                 HAYWARD CA          1-510-732-3809 ROBERT DUNKER
KFI                  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-251-3170 SHARON DALE
KFIA                 CARMICHAEL CA       1-916-485-1446 JAMIE CLARK
KFIG                 FRESNO CA           1-209-268-1289 JON SMOOT
KFJC                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-948-1085 P. TOOL / D. GUNNI
KFLY                 CORVALLIS OR        1-503-754-6725 DICK LINN
KFM                  LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-732-4890 DOUG SHANE
KFMB-TV              SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-569-4203 ROBERT MYERS
KFMF                 CHICO CA            1-916-343-0243 JEFF KRAGEL
KFMR                 STOCKTON CA         1-209-462-7959 SUSAN CARSON
KFMS                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-732-4890 DOUG SHANE
KFRC                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-391-9576 HARRY VALENTINE
KFRE                 FRESNO CA           1-209-441-7606 AL GROSBY
KFSD                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-236-0269 RUSS HABERLE
KFSN-TV              FRESNO CA           1-209-266-5024 GENE ROSS
KFVR                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-6523 ROGER MCDOWELL
KFWB                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-871-4670
KFWB                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-871-4670 STEVE FISHER
KFXX                 PORTLAND OR         1-503-223-6909 DAN HERN
KFYE                 FRESNO CA           1-209-266-3714 WENDY KANDARIAN
KFYI                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-253-9255 DENNIS MARTYN
KGB                  SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-277-1015 TOM BAKER
KGCR                 EL CAJON CA         1-619-461-3396 LYNN STRUIKSMA
KGER                 LONG BEACH CA       1-213-427- 962 RICHARD NAVARRO
KGET-TV              BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-327-1994 RAYMOND A. WATSON
KGFJ                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-930-9056 BILL SHEARER
KGGI                 SAN BERNARDINO CA   1-714-864-7597 STEVE VIRISSIMO
KGIL                 MISSION HILLS CA    1-818-893-0581 MIKE LUNDY
KGMG                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-277-2225 GREG STEVENS
KGMX                 LANCASTER CA        1-805-942-1817 CARL PEETZ
KGO                  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-362-5827 MICHAEL LUCKOFF
KGO RADIO            SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-781-7957
KGO TV               SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-956-6402
KGO-TV               SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-954-7294 JIM TOPPING
KGON                 PORTLAND OR         1-503-223-6909 DAN HERN
KGRX                 MESA AZ             1-602-964-3909 STEVE TRELLA
KGTV-TV              SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-262-1302 TIMOTHY DUNN
KGW                  PORTLAND OR         1-503-226-5056 KENN BROWN
KGW-TV               PORTLAND OR         1-503-226-4448 BRENDA BURATTI
KGY                  OLYMPIA WA          1-206-352-1222 BARBARA KERRY
KHDL                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-927-6772 CATHY SANBORN
KHIP                 SALINAS CA          1-408-757-1386 STEPHEN DEAN
KHIT                 RENO NV             1-702-826-7393 TERRY W. GILLINGHA
KHJ                  LANCASTER CA        1-805-942-1817 ANDY VIERA
KHJ TV 9             LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-6265
KHSC-TV              ONTARIO CA          1-714-986-2143 CAROL ROBINSON
KHSJ                 HEMET CA            1-714-658-0385 CHICK WILSON
KHTT                 SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-270-1111 TERRY DEVOTO
KHTY                 SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-564-4489 LES CARROLL
KHYL                 AUBURN CA           1-916-885-0166 JOHN BUCKLEY
KIIM                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-887-6397 BRUCE AGLER
KIIS                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-466-9330 LYNN ANDERSON-POWE
KIKF                 ORANGE CA           1-714-937-1262 TAMMY TRUJILLO
KIMA-TV              YAKIMA WA           1-509-248-1218 KEN MESSER
KING                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-448-0928 JACK SWANSON
KING-TV              SEATTLE WA          1-206-448-6351 RICK BLANGIARDI
KINGSPORT DAILY NEWS KINGSPORT TN        1-615-247-2502
KINGSPORT TIMES-NEWS KINGSPORT TN        1-615-378-5516
KINSTON FREE PRESS   KINSTON NC          1-919-527-8838
KIOI                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-392-7104 LARRY BERGER
KIOK                 KENNEWICK WA        1-509-582-6387 JOLYNN WINTER
KIQQ                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-856-4694 BILL NESBITT
KIRO                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-441-4180 ANDY LUDY
KISC                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-459-9850 LUCY E. RICE
KISM                 BELLINGHAM WA       1-206-733-4551 DAVE WALKER
KISW                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-282-7018 STEVE YOUNG
KIT                  YAKIMA WA           1-509-453-3368 RIC MCCLARY
KIWI                 BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-327-0797 ROBERT J. DUFFY
KIXE-TV              REDDING CA          1-916-243-7443 VICTOR HOGSTRAM
KIXI                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-682-8349 ROB SISCO
KJEO-TV              FRESNO CA           1-209-221-6938 DON DRILLING
KJJO  AM & FM        EDEN PRARIE MN      1-612-941-8750
KJQI                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-478-4189 CAL MILNER
KJR                  SEATTLE WA          1-206-286-2376 BOB HOGAN
KJRB                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-4549 JEFF JOHNSON
KJSN                 MODESTO CA          1-209-545-5587 GARY L. HALLADAY
KJUG                 TULARE CA           1-209-686-5265 WAYNE FOSTER
KJZZ                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-769-4849 TIM HODGES
KKBT                 HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-466-2592 JIM DE CASTRO
KKCB                 SAN LUIS OBISPO CA  1-805-543-0787 CHARLES SILL
KKCY                 PORTLAND OR         1-503-222-2047 BOB SCHERNER
KKDJ                 FRESNO CA           1-209-226-1149 GAYLE GINGOLD
KKFR                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-252-9563 JIM GILLIE
KKGO                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-478-4189 CAL MILNER
KKHI                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-398-3770 BRUCE BEEBE
KKIQ                 LIVERMORE CA        1-415-455-0148 JIM HAMPTON
KKIS                 CONCORD CA          1-415-686-1457 DICK SHEPPARD
KKLD                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-327-2260 ALAN MCLAUGLIN
KKLQ                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-279-9553 GARRY WALL
KKLT                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-266-3858 JACK NIETZEL
KKOS                 CARLSBAD CA         1-619-729-7067 KATHIE BERGER
KKPL                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-927-6772 ROBERT J. CHRISTY
KKUR                 VENTURA CA          1-805-648-5604 TERRY FINN
KKXO                 EUGENE OR           1-503-344-9424 BOB OXARART
KKXX                 BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-322-9239 ALLAN HAMMERIL
KKYY                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-452-8087 PAM FINN
KKZX                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-4043 STEVE FEDER
KLAC                 BURBANK CA          1-818-845-7136 DEAN SANDER
KLAS-TV              LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-734-7437 LEM LEWIS
KLAV                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-732-7357 DAVE WAGENVOORD
KLBB AM 1400         ST PAUL MN          1-612-645-8308
KLFF                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-846-3760 TONY PERLONGO
KLIT                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-6621 BILL WARD
KLIV                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-293-6124 JANE MCMILLAN
KLKY                 PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ  1-602-776-8214 CLIFTON W. GLASGOW
KLOG                 KELSO WA            1-206-577-6949 BILL DODD
KLOS                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-840-4846 BILL SOMMERS
KLSX                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-386-3649 ROBERT MOORE
KLXK FM 93.7         EAGAN MN            1-612-452-9189
KLXV-TV              SAN JOSE CA         1-408-723-1670 KURT FOREMAN
KLYK                 LONGVIEW WA         1-206-423-1554 ROBERT HART
KMED                 GOLD HILL OR        1-503-855-1486 RICK BOYD
KMEL                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-392-7044 PAULETTE WILLIAMS
KMEN                 SAN BERNARDINO CA   1-714-864-7597 STEVE VIRISSIMO
KMET                 RIVERSIDE CA        1-714-787-9987 FREDERICK R. COTE
KMEX-TV              HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-960-3307 GERARDO PALLARES
KMFI                 SIERRA VISTA AZ     1-602-458-9634 BOB JONES
KMFR                 MEDFORD OR          1-503-776-2360 BOB JOHNSON
KMGI                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-682-8349 BOBBY RICH
KMGX                 MISSION HILLS CA    1-818-893-0581 RICHARD MCGEARY
KMIR-TV              PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-567-1176 JOHN CONTE
KMJ                  FRESNO CA           1-209-266-3714 JOHN BROESKE
KMLE                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-230-2116 BOB GLASCO
KMNY                 ANAHEIM CA          1-714-748-4828 TOM SHEEHAN
KMPC                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-6621 BILL WARD
KMPH-TV              FRESNO CA           1-209-255-0278 LEBON ABERCROMBIE
KMPS                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-623-7876 FRED N. SCHUMACHER
KMRR                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-792-2917 LAURIE WEISERT
KMSB-TV              TUCSON AZ           1-602-323-3793 RANDALL CANTRELL
KMSG-TV              FRESNO CA           1-209-435-3201 JIM ZAHN
KMSP-TV 9            EDINA MN            1-612-926-4935
KMST-TV              MONTEREY CA         1-408-646-1973 DAN BOZZO
KMTR-TV              EUGENE OR           1-503-747-0866 ROBERT W. DAVIS
KMXX                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-274-3404 GARY BROBST
KMZQ                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-734-1950 JIM DONAHOE
KNAX                 FRESNO CA           1-209-441-7606 AL GROSBY
KNAZ-TV              FLAGSTAFF AZ        1-602-526-8110 PETER KLEIN
KNBC-TV              BURBANK CA          1-818-840-3535 PAUL SKOLNICK
KNDO-TV              YAKIMA WA           1-509-575-0266 ELLIOT KLEEMAN
KNGT                 JACKSON CA          1-209-223-1837 MELISSA MILLER
KNIGHT RIDDER        WASHINGTON DC       1-202-383-6075
KNIX                 TEMPE AZ            1-602-966-7435 MICHAEL L. OWENS
KNJO                 THOUSAND OAKS CA    1-805-497-8514 PETER TURPEL
KNLT                 WALLA WALLA WA      1-509-525-3727 DIANNE SAPP
KNOW AM1330          ST PAUL MN          1-612-290-1295
KNSD-TV              SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-279-1076 NEIL DERROUGH
KNST                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-327-9384 HARRY ALEXANDER
KNTA                 SANTA CLARA CA      1-408-244-0824 GENE HOGAN
KNTF                 ONTARIO CA          1-714-989-9086 DOUG VINCENT
KNTV-TV              SAN JOSE CA         1-408-295-5461 STEW PARK
KNUA                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-292-6964 MARC S. KAYE
KNUU                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-735-8184 LARRY ALLAN
KNX                  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-3275 GEORGE NICHOLAW
KNX                  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-3733
KNXV-TV              PHOENIX AZ          1-602-268-3347 RAYMOND HUNT
KOCE-TV              HUNTINGTON BEACH CA 1-714-895-0852 BILL FURNISS
KOCM                 NEWPORT BEACH CA    1-714-640-7636 RICHARD LYONS
KODJ                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-463-9270 CHARLIE SERAPHIM
KOFY                 SF CA               1-415-243-0384 RANDY BAILEY
KOFY-TV              SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-641-1163 JAMES GABBERT
KOH                  RENO NV             1-702-359-4636 GENERAL MANAGER
KOIN-TV              PORTLAND OR         1-503-464-0717 STATION MANAGER
KOIT                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-421-5856 CHUCK TWEEDLE
KOKOMO TRIBUNE       KOKOMO IN           1-317-456-3815
KOLO-TV              RENO NV             1-702-786-8880 CHARLES ALVEY
KOME                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-296-8962 JIM HARDY
KOMO-TV              SEATTLE WA          1-206-443-3422 JIM BOYER
KOMP                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-876-6685 RICHARD REMSBERG
KONA                 TRI-CITIES WA       1-509-547-1618 DEAN W. MITCHELL
KONC                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-2846-376 TONY PERLONGO
KOOL                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-468-0325 B.J. HUNTER
KOOL FM 108          BURNSVILLE MN       1-612-894-0949
KOPA                 SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-941-2997 REID REKER
KOPB                 PORTLAND OR         1-503-293-1919 VIRGINIA BREEN
KOPB-TV              PORTLAND OR         1-503-293-1919 ELLEN BLOCH
KORD                 TRI-CITIES WA       1-509-547-8509 JEFF RIPLEY
KORE                 SPRINGFIELD OR      1-503-746-0680 LARRY KNIGHT
KOREA CENTRAL DAILY  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-974-6504 YEON T. LEE
KOREAN BROADCASTING  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-382-4265 KEUN BOCK KIN
KOSO FM 93.1         MODESTO CA          1-209-551-1359 CAROL BENSON
KOST                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-251-3175 HOWARD E. NEAL
KOTI-TV              KLAMATH FALLS OR    1-503-884-8131 STATION MANAGER
KOVR-TV              SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-922-0654 MIKE FERRING
KOWA                 ESCONDIDO CA        1-619-745-5828 TOM HOLIDAY
KOWF                 ESCONDIDO CA        1-619-745-5828 DIANA BRADLEY
KOWL                 SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 1-916-541-4822 MIKE CEFFARATTI
KOY                  PHOENIX AZ          1-602-256-7821 JAY STEVENS
KOZZ                 RENO NV             1-702-323-1450 MIKE TAYLOR
KPBS-TV              SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-265-6417 GLORIA PENNER SNYD
KPCC                 PASADENA CA         1-818-449-7839 LARRY MANTLE
KPDX-TV              PORTLAND OR         1-503-239-6184 JACK F. MATRANGA
KPFA                 BERKELEY CA         1-510-848-3812 AILEEN ALFANDARY
KPFA RADIO           SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-848-3812
KPFK                 NO. HOLLYWOOD CA    1-818-985-8802 DON RUSH
KPHO-TV              PHOENIX AZ          1-602-263-8818 KEN ROBINSON
KPHX                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-256-0741 MANUEL SOLIS
KPIX-TV              SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-765-8844 PETER MARONEY
KPIX-TV (5)          SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-765-8916
KPLY                 SPARKS NV           1-702-331-5101 DAVID BARNETT
KPNX-TV              PHOENIX AZ          1-602-258-8186 C. E. "PEP" COONEY
KPOO                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-346-5173 CHRIS JONES
KPOP                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-571-6069 CAROLYLN VAN
KPSI                 PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-322-3562 MIKE MEENAN
KPTV-TV              PORTLAND OR         1-503-227-7288 MARTIN BRANTLEY
KPUG                 BELLINGHAM WA       1-206-734-5697 DENNIS RIMMER
KPWR                 BURBANK CA          1-818-848-0961 PHILIP B. NEWMARK
KPZE                 ANAHEIM CA          1-714-774-1631 LORI VALLANDIGHAM
KQED RADIO           SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-552-2241
KQED-TV              SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-553-2241 CLAIRE THOMAS
KQRS FM 92.5 AM 1440 GOLDEN VALLEY MN    1-612-593-3040
KQTL                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-623-6601 ERNESTO V. PORTILL
KQVO                 CALEXICO CA         1-619-357-4168 EDUARDO MEDAL
KQYT                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-748-0304 BILL EDY
KRAK                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-923-9202 JOHN A. WINKEL
KRAY                 SALINAS CA          1-408-757-9764 MARTIN KLINE
KRBK-TV              SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-920-1078 ELLIOTT TROSHINSKY
KRCR-TV              REDDING CA          1-916-243-0217 RICHARD GREEN
KRCX                 ROSEVILLE CA        1-916-791-2997 ARMANDO BOTELLO
KRDS                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-995-3390 KEITH PASSON
KREL                 HENDERSON NV        1-702-435-7027 BOB BLUM
KREN-TV              RENO NV             1-702-826-8830 CHESTER SMITH
KRKO                 EVERETT WA          1-206-355-5289 MICHAEL PURDY
KRKT                 ALBANY OR           1-503-928-1261 GARY GROSSMAN
KRLR-TV              LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-382-1351 RICK SCOTT
KRLT                 SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 1-916-541-4822 MIKE CEFFARATTI
KRNO                 RENO NV             1-702-826-7671 LORRAINE ARMS
KRNV-TV              RENO NV             1-702-788-6050 ROBERT ORDONEZ
KROI                 SPARKS NV           1-702-331-5101 JOHN STOLZENBURG
KRON TV (4)          SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-765-8136
KRON-TV              SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-561-8136 AMY MCCOMBS
KROP                 BRAWLEY CA          1-619-344-1763 STEPHEN STODELLE
KROQ                 BURBANK CA          1-818-841-5903 VAN JOHNSON
KRPQ                 ROHNERT PARK CA     1-707-584-7944 LYNN HENDEL
KRQQ                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-327-9384 DAVID SAMP
KRQR                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-765-4084 CHRIS MILLER
KRRS                 SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-571-1097 STEVE SANDMAN
KRSE                 YAKIMA WA           1-509-453-6530 MICHAEL A. PARSEL
KRSO                 SAN BERNARDINO CA   1-714-884-5844 BOB RIDZAK
KRTH                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-936-3427 CLAUDIA MARSHALL
KRWQ                 GOLD HILL OR        1-503-855-1486 BRIAN BISHOP
KRXV                 BARSTOW CA          1-619-256-9507 JACK SPRING
KRZQ                 RENO NV             1-702-827-8641 BILLY ALVERSON
KSAN                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-395-9886 BRUCE BLEVINS
KSBY-TV              SAN LUIS OBISPO CA  1-805-541-5142 D.R. OSWALD
KSCH-TV              RANCHO CORDOVA CA   1-916-635-9251 GARY ANDERSON
KSCI-TV              LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-479-8118 ROSEMARY FINCHER-D
KSDO                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-285-4364 MIKE SHIELDS
KSEA                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-728-7261 GRANT NIELSEN
KSEE-TV              FRESNO CA           1-209-454-2487 TODD HOLMES
KSFM                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-929-5341 JERRY MCKENNA
KSFO                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-391-5464 KEN DENNIS
KSFO RADIO           SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-391-5464
KSIQ                 BRAWLEY CA          1-619-344-1763 STEVE STODELLE
KSJO                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-452-1330 PAUL TONELLI
KSJS                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-924-1018 PUBLIC AFFAIRS
KSJX                 SAN JOSE CA         1-408-452-1330 DAVID BARONFIELD
KSKQ                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-466-8259 PEPE REYES
KSLX                 SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-941-2997 REID REKER
KSLY                 SAN LUIS OBISBO CA  1-805-543-0787 JONATHAN HARTE
KSMJ                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-929-5341 JERRY MCKENNA
KSNN                 MERCED CA           1-209-383-5849 LIN NEUMANN
KSOL                 SAN MATEO CA        1-415-574-9355 KEN SHUBAT
KSON                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-543-1353 MIKE STAFFORD
KSPE                 SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-966-9875 RICHARD MARSH
KSPS-TV              SPOKANE WA          1-509-456-8785 CLAUDE KISTLER
KSRO                 SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-575-9393 SUE MCGUIRE
KSTP-TV 5            MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-642-4409
KSTS-TV              SAN JOSE CA         1-408-433-5921 PAUL NIEDERMEYER
KSTW-TV              TACOMA WA           1-206-272-7581 JACK EDDY
KSWV                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-285-4303 CHRIS CONWAY
KSXY                 SPARKS NV           1-702-359-4636 KEN MENDENHALL
KTAC                 TACOMA WA           1-206-473-5261 MICHAEL O'BRIEN
KTAR                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-266-3858 JACK NIETZEL
KTBN-TV              TUSTIN CA           1-714-731-4196 RICHARD BEMILLER
KTBW-TV              TACOMA WA           1-206-874-7432 STATION MANAGER
KTCJ AM              ST PAUL MN          1-612-333-2997
KTCR                 KENNEWICK WA        1-509-586-4717 TOM MCCOY
KTCZ FM              ST PAUL MN          1-612-333-2997
KTCZ FM 97           MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-333-2997
KTEL                 MILTON-FREEWATER OR 1-503-938-6689 KEVIN CRAIN
KTHO                 SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 1-916-541-0119 OLIVER W. HAYDEN
KTIS FM 98.5         ROSEVILLE MN        1-612-631-5010
KTIX                 PENDLETON OR        1-503-276-6842 ANDREW F. HARLE
KTLA TV 5            LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-460-5952
KTMS                 SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-564-4489 BRUCE MARKMAN
KTNQ / KLVE          HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-461-9973 KENNETH WOLT
KTNV-TV              LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-871-1961 JIM BEHLING
KTOB                 PETALUMA CA         1-707-762-9050 RON WALTERS
KTRB                 MODESTO CA          1-209-578-3568 BILL SLATER
KTRW                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-536-7622 AL WETZEL
KTSF-TV              BRISBANE CA         1-415-467-7559 BRIAN HOLTON
KTSP-TV              PHOENIX AZ          1-602-271-9477 SANDI YOST
KTTU-TV              TUCSON AZ           1-602-628-9469 JASON ELKIN
KTTV-TV              LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-856-1230 BOB MORSE
KTUC                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-326-9655 TOM HASSEY
KTVN-TV              RENO NV             1-702-323-7836 DENNIS SIEWERT
KTVU TV (2)          SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-451-2610
KTVU-TV              OAKLAND CA          1-510-272-9957 KEVIN P. O'BRIEN
KTVW-TV              PHOENIX AZ          1-602-276-8658 JOSE A. RONSTADT
KTVZ-TV              BEND OR             1-503-382-1616 JOHN LARKIN
KTXL-TV              SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-739-1079 LONNY WONG
KTYD                 SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-964-4430 ROGER MAYER
KTZR                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-748-0304 JOSE OLMOS
KTZZ-TV              SEATTLE WA          1-206-281-0207 DAN LUTGEN
KUBB                 MERCED CA           1-209-723-8461 JULIA CAMPBELL
KUDY                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-448-4043 STEVE FEDER
KUGN                 EUGENE OR           1-503-485-0969 JOHN SELIX
KUIC                 VACAVILLE CA        1-707-446-0122 MARK AUMANN
KUJ                  WALLA WALLA WA      1-509-525-3727 DIANNE SAPP
KUKQ                 TEMPE AZ            1-602-820-8469 MIKE KEPPLE
KUPD                 TEMPE AZ            1-603-820-8469 MIKE KEPPLE
KUPL                 PORTLAND OR         1-503-292-2222 EDWARD T. HARDY
KUSC                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-743-5853 SUSAN TAYLOR
KUSK-TV              PRESCOTT AZ         1-602-445-5210 PATRICIA GRAY
KUTI                 YAKIMA WA           1-509-452-9661 TOM MCCOY
KUTP-TV              PHOENIX AZ          1-602-243-2960 JERRY BRAET
KUZZ                 BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-328-7503 MEL OWENS
KVAL-TV              EUGENE OR           1-503-342-4961 JOHN DOYLE
KVEA-TV              GLENDALE CA         1-818-247-2561 FRANK CRUZ
KVIE-TV              SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-929-7215 JOHN HERSHBERGER
KVNA                 FLAGSTAFF AZ        1-602-774-5852 JERRY WRIGHT
KVOA-TV              TUCSON AZ           1-602-620-1309 JON F. RUBY
KVON                 NAPA CA             1-707-226-7544 TOM YOUNG
KVOS-TV              BELLINGHAM WA       1-206-647-0824 DAVID P. REID
KVVA                 PHOENIX AZ          1-602-279-2921 ANGEL TORRES
KVVT-TV              VICTORVILLE CA      1-619-241-0056 GENERAL MANAGER
KVVU-TV              HENDERSON NV        1-702-451-4220 SALVATORE DURANTE
KVYN                 NAPA CA             1-707-226-7544 TOM YOUNG
KWAC                 BAKERSFIELD CA      1-805-327-0797 EDWARD R. HOPPLE
KWAV                 MONTEREY CA         1-408-649-3335 ALAN RICHMOND
KWG                  STOCKTON CA         1-209-957-1833 DICK RINGNESS
KWHT                 PENDLETON OR        1-503-276-6842 ANDREW F. HARLE
KWHY-TV              LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-466-3613 BURT HARRIS
KWIZ                 SANTA ANA CA        1-714-554-9362 LENARD LIBERMAN
KWJJ                 PORTLAND OR         1-503-227-3938 MICHAEL KERN
KWNR                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-798-3076 ROY WEST
KWNZ                 RENO NV             1-702-786-0926 DAVE ROBLE
KWOD                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-929-5781 EDWARD STOLZ
KWSU-TV              PULLMAN WA          1-509-335-6532 WARREN WRIGHT
KWUN                 CONCORD CA          1-415-682-5987 JOSEPH BUERRY
KWXY                 PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-328-7814 GLEN BARNETT
KWYZ                 EVERETT WA          1-206-339-5199 MARTIN HAMSTRA
KXDD                 YAKIMA WA           1-509-452-9661 TOM MCCOY
KXEW                 TUCSON AZ           1-602-622-2680 PABLO F. ORTIZ
KXEX                 FRESNO CA           1-209-233-8871 JOHN SONDER
KXFX                 SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-571-1097 STEVE SANDMAN
KXL                  PORTLAND OR         1-503-235-4424 RAY WATSON
KXLY                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-325-0676 STEPHEN R. HERLING
KXLY-TV              SPOKANE WA          1-509-328-5274 STEPHEN R. HERLING
KXOA                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-646-3418 JOHN GEARY
KXRX                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-286-2139 MIKE WEST
KXTZ                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-367-4846 TOM HUMM
KXVR                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-826-7866 HOWARD ANDERSON
KYA                  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-391-5464 KEN DENNIS
KYCR                 MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-544-0519
KYEL-TV              YUMA AZ             1-602-782-0320 PAUL KOCHIS
KYMA-TV              YUMA AZ             1-602-782-5401 CATHY DAFOE
KYMX                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-446-4142 DOUG STEWART
KYODO NEWS SERVICE   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-680-3547 JITSURO KIHARA
KYRK                 LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-731-0604 MICHAEL BRANDT
KYXY                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-571-0326 ART SCHROEDER
KZAP                 SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-925-8898 TOM WEIDLE
KZEL                 EUGENE OR           1-503-484-6397 KEN MARTIN
KZFF                 SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 1-916-541-0119 OLIVER W. HAYDEN
KZMK                 SIERRA VISTA AZ     1-602-458-9634 BOB JONES
KZOK                 SEATTLE WA          1-206-281-5605 MIKE FOWLER
KZZP                 MESA AZ             1-602-898-8583 DALE WEBBER
KZZU                 SPOKANE WA          1-509-536-7622 CAROLE GEER
LA BUSINESS JOURNAL  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-480-0468 DAVID YOCHUM
LA CROSSE TRIBUNE    LA CROSSE WI        1-608-782-8450
LA DAILY COMMERCE    LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-680-3682 ERIK PEDERSEN
LA DAILY JOURNAL     LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-680-3682 TIM ROBINSON
LA DAILY NEWS        LOS ANGELES CA      1-818-731-0058
LA GRANGE DAILY NEWS LA GRANGE GA        1-404-884-8712
LA INDEPENDENT       LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-386-3025 BRIAN LEWIS
LA METRO GAZETTE     PASADENA CA         1-213-612-7797 BEVERLY HAMM
LA OPINION           LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-896-2177
LA WEEKLY            LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-666-5025 HAROLD MYERSON
LAHONTAN VALLEY NEWS FALLON NV           1-702-423-0474 ANNE PERSHING
LAKE CITY REPORTER   LAKE CITY FL        1-904-752-9400
LAKE CO. RECORD-BEE  LAKEPORT CA         1-707-263-0600 MIKE MOLLIGAN
LAKE COUNTY RECORD-B LAKEPORT CA         1-707-263-0600
LAMAR DAILY NEWS     LAMAR CO            1-719-336-2526
LAN TECHNOLOGY       REDWOOD CITY CA     1-415-366-1685 CATE CORCORAN
LANCASTER NEW ERA    LANCASTER PA        1-717-291-2993
LANSING STATE JOURNA LANSING MI          1-517-377-1298
LARAMIE DAILY BOOMER LARAMIE WY          1-307-721-2973
LAS CRUCES SUN-NEWS  LAS CRUCES NM       1-505-523-7913
LAS VEGAS BUSINESS P LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-871-3740 DAVE ELLINGSON
LAS VEGAS OPTIC      LAS VEGAS NM        1-505-425-1005
LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOU LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-383-0300
LAS VEGAS SUN        LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-383-7264
LATROBE BULLETIN     LATROBE PA          1-412-537-0489
LAWNDALE TRIBUNE     CULVER CITY CA      1-213-839-9372 CAROL LAYANA
LEAD-DEADWOOD CALL   LEAD SD             1-605-584-2735
LEADER               CORNING NY          1-607-936-9939
LEADER-CALL          LAUREL MS           1-601-426-3550
LEADER-TELEGRAM      EAU CLAIRE WI       1-715-833-9244
LEADER-TIMES         KITTANNING PA       1-412-545-6768
LEAF-CHRONICLE       CLARKSVILLE TN      1-615-648-8001
LEAVENWORTH TIMES    LEAVENWORTH KS      1-913-682-1114
LEBANON DAILY NEWS   LEBANON PA          1-717-274-1608
LEBANON DAILY RECORD LEBANON MO          1-417-532-8140
LEBANON REPORTER     LEBANON IN          1-317-482-4652
LEDGER               ELLWOOD CITY PA     1-412-758-2410
LEDGER               LAKELAND FL         1-813-687-7090
LEDGER-STAR          NORFOLK VA          1-804-446-2571
LEESVILLE LEADER     LEESVILLE LA        1-318-238-1152
LEFT BUSINESS OBSERV NEW YORK NY         1-212-873-4469 DOUG HENWOOD
LET'S LIVE MAGAZINE  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-469-9597 DEBRA JENKINS
LEXINGTON HERALD-LEA LEXINGTON KY        1-606-231-3454
LIMA NEWS            LIMA OH             1-419-229-0426
LINCOLN COURIER      LINCOLN IL          1-217-732-7039
LINCOLN JOURNAL      LINCOLN NE          1-402-473-7291
LINCOLN STAR         LINCOLN NE          1-402-473-7291
LOCK HAVEN EXPRESS   LOCK HAVEN PA       1-717-748-1544
LODI NEWS-SENTINEL   LODI CA             1-209-369-1084
LOG CABIN DEMOCRAT   CONWAY AR           1-501-327-6787
LOGAN BANNER         LOGAN WV            1-304-752-1239
LOMPOC RECORD        LOMPOC CA           1-805-736-5654
LOMPOC RECORD        LOMPOC CA           1-805-736-5654 DAN BOLTON
LONDON DAILY TELEGRA SANTA MONICA CA     1-213-450-9703 JOHN HISCOCK
LONG BEACH PRESS TEL LONG BEACH CA       1-213-437-7892 RICH ARCHBOLD
LONGMONT DAILY TIMES LONGMONT CO         1-303-678-8615
LONGVIEW DAILY NEWS  LONGVIEW WA         1-206-577-2536 BOB GASTON
LONGVIEW NEWS-JOURNA LONGVIEW TX         1-903-236-3874
LOOKING FIT          SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-483-1247 TRACEY BENSON
LORAIN JOURNAL       LORAIN OH           1-216-245-5637
LOS ALAMOS MONITOR   LOS ALAMOS NM       1-505-662-4334
LOS ALTOS TOWN CRIER LOS ALTOS CA        1-415-948-6647 ANNE CHAPPELL
LOS ANGELES DAILY NE WOODLAND HILLS CA   1-818-713-0058 DOUG DOWIE
LOS ANGELES LAWYER   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-489-7888 SUSSAN PETTIT
LOS ANGELES MAGAZINE LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-277-9087 GEOFF MILLER
LOS ANGELES READER   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-933-0281 JAMES VOWELL
LOS ANGELES SCOOP    LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-290-0941 JIM SHIELDS
LOS ANGELES SENTINEL LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-232-8035 KEN THOMAS
LOS ANGELES TIMES    CHATSWORTH CA       1-818-772-3338 PATRICIA SCHWADRON
LOS ANGELES TIMES    COSTA MESA CA       1-714-966-7711 DAVID HARRISON
LOS ANGELES TIMES    LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-237-4712
LOS ANGELES TIMES    SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-322-2422 GEORGE SKELTON
LOS ANGELES TIMES    VENTURA CA          1-805-658-5547 JULIE WILSON
LOS ANGELES WEEKLY   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-666-5025 DAVID DAVIS
LOUISVILLE COURIER-J LOUISVILLE KY       1-502-582-4075
LOVELAND DAILY REPOR LOVELAND CO         1-303-667-1111
LOVINGTON DAILY LEAD LOVINGTON NM        1-505-396-5775
LOWELL SUN           LOWELL MA           1-508-453-7177
LUDINGTON DAILY NEWS LUDINGTON MI        1-616-843-4011
LUFKIN DAILY NEWS    LUFKIN TX           1-409-632-6655
LYNWOOD PRESS        LYNWOOD CA          1-213-762-2597 DORIS L. CLELAND
M.P.R -NEW DIRECTOR  ST PAUL MN          1-612-290-1295
MACOMB DAILY         MOUNT CLEMENS MI    1-313-296-0810
MACOMB DAILY JOURNAL MACOMB IL           1-309-833-2346
MACON TELEGRAPH & NE MACON GA            1-912-744-4385
MADERA TRIBUNE       MADERA CA           1-209-673-6526
MADISON COUNTY PRESS LONDON OH           1-614-852-1620
MADISON DAILY LEADER MADISON SD          1-605-256-6190
MALDEN DAILY NEWS-ME MALDEN MA           1-617-321-8008
MALONE TELEGRAM      MALONE NY           1-518-483-8579
MALVERN DAILY RECORD MALVERN AR          1-501-337-1226
MAMARONECK DAILY TIM WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-696-8630
MANCHESTER UNION LEA MANCHESTER NH       1-603-668-0382
MANHATTAN MERCURY    MANHATTAN KS        1-913-776-8807
MANISTEE NEWS-ADVOCA MANISTEE MI         1-616-723-4733
MANSFIELD NEWS JOURN MANSFIELD OH        1-419-522-2672
MANTECA BULLETIN     MANTECA CA          1-209-239-1801
MANTECA BULLETIN     MANTECA CA          1-209-239-1801 KAREN KOPECKI
MARIETTA DAILY JOURN MARIETTA GA         1-404-422-8538
MARIETTA TIMES       MARIETTA OH         1-614-373-2056
MARIN INDEP. JOURNAL NOVATO CA           1-415-883-5458 JAY SILVERBERG
MARIN INDEPENDENT JO SAN RAFAEL CA       1-415-382-0549
MARION DAILY REPUBLI MARION IL           1-618-993-8326
MARION STAR          MARION OH           1-614-382-2210
MARKETRAC            SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-299-1916 JERRY SCHULTZ
MARSHALL CHRONICLE   MARSHALL MI         1-616-781-4012
MARSHALL INDEPENDENT MARSHALL MN         1-507-527-1557
MARSHFIELD NEWS-HERA MARSHFIELD WI       1-715-387-4175
MARTINEZ NEWS-GAZETT MARTINEZ CA         1-707-557-6380
MARTINSVILLE BULLETI MARTINSVILLE VA     1-703-638-4153
MARYLAND STATE NEWS  DOVER DE            1-302-674-4752
MAUI NEWS            WAILUKU HI          1-808-242-6390
MAYFIELD MESSENGER   MAYFIELD KY         1-502-247-6336
MAYSVILLE LEDGER     MAYSVILLE KY        1-606-564-6893
MCALESTER NEWS-CAPIT MCALESTER OK        1-918-423-5731
MCCLATCHY NEWS       SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-321-1996 STAN ABBOTT
MCCLATCHY NEWSPAPERS WASHINGTON DC       1-202-662-8738
MCCOOK DAILY GAZETTE MCCOOK NE           1-308-345-4504
MCPHERSON SENTINEL   MCPHERSON KS        1-316-241-2425
MEADVILLE TRIBUNE    MEADVILLE PA        1-814-724-8755
MEDFORD MAIL TRIBUNE MEDFORD OR          1-503-776-4369 JOHN REID
MEDFORD MAIL TRIBUNE MEDFORD OR          1-503-776-4376
MEDIA AND VALUES     LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-559-9396 ROSALIND SILVER
MEDINA COUNTY GAZETT MEDINA OH           1-216-725-4299
MEDINA JOURNAL-REGIS MEDINA NY           1-716-798-1115
MEETINGS MONTHLY     SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-771-0313 LINNEA SMITH JESSU
MENA STAR            MENA AR             1-501-394-1908
MERCED SUN-STAR      MERCED CA           1-209-384-2226
MERCURY              POTTSTOWN PA        1-215-327-3308
MERIDIAN STAR        MERIDIAN MS         1-601-485-1275
MESA TRIBUNE         MESA AZ             1-602-898-6463
MESA TRIBUNE         MESA AZ             1-602-898-6463 SANDY SCHWARTZ
MESABI DAILY NEWS    VIRGINIA MN         1-218-741-1005
MESSENGER            TROY AL             1-205-566-4281
MESSENGER-INQUIRER   OWENSBORO KY        1-502-685-3446
METROPOLITAN JOURNAL NEWPORT BEACH CA    1-714-757-1996 THOMAS VASICH
MEXIA DAILY NEWS     MEXIA TX            1-817-562-3121
MEXICO LEDGER        MEXICO MO           1-314-581-2029
MIAMI HERALD         MIAMI FL            1-305-376-3509
MIAMI HERALD         MIAMI FL            1-305-376-8950
MIAMI NEWS-RECORD    MIAMI OK            1-918-542-1903
MICRO MEDICAL NEWSLE YUCCA VALLEY CA     1-619-228-1567 RAY BURR
MIDDLESBORO DAILY NE MIDDLESBORO KY      1-606-248-7614
MIDDLESEX NEWS       FRAMINGHAM MA       1-508-620-8759
MIDDLETOWN JOURNAL   MIDDLETOWN OH       1-513-423-6940
MIDDLETOWN PRESS     MIDDLETOWN CT       1-203-347-3380
MIDLAND DAILY NEWS   MIDLAND MI          1-517-835-6991
MILES CITY STAR      MILES CITY MT       1-406-232-6687
MILFORD CITIZEN      MILFORD CT          1-203-877-7772
MILFORD DAILY NEWS   MILFORD MA          1-508-478-8769
MILPITAS POST        MILPITAS CA         1-408-263-9710 HENRY RUDDLE
MILWAUKEE JOURNAL    MILWAUKEE WI        1-414-224-2047
MILWAUKEE SENTINEL   MILWAUKEE WI        1-414-224-2047
MINDEN PRESS-HERALD  MINDEN LA           1-318-377-1895
MINERAL DAILY NEWS T KEYSER WV           1-304-788-3398
MINERAL WELLS INDEX  MINERAL WELLS TX    1-817-325-2020
MINING JOURNAL       MARQUETTE MI        1-906-228-5556
MINN. PUBLIC RADIO   ST PAUL MN          1-612-290-1295
MINNEAPOLIS STAR TRI MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-673-4359
MINORITY BUSINESS EN INGLEWOOD CA        1-213-673-0170 GINGER CONRAD
MINOT DAILY NEWS     MINOT ND            1-701-852-3570
MISSOULIAN           MISSOULA MT         1-406-523-5221
MIX                  EMERYVILLE CA       1-415-653-5142 DAVID SCHWARTZ
MN BROADCASTERS ASS. ST LOUIS PARK MN    1-612-926-9761
MOBILE PRESS REGISTE MOBILE AL           1-205-434-8662
MODERN HEALTHCARE    LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-655-8157 STEVE TARAVELLA
MODESTO BEE          MODESTO CA          1-209-578-2207
MOISE                BURBANK CA          1-818-841-4380 NORBERT SPARROW
MONITOR              BOSTON MA           1-617 450-7575 SUSAN LEACH
MONITOR              MCALLEN TX          1-512-686-4370
MONITOR-INDEX & DEMO MOBERLY MO          1-816-263-3626
MONROE EVENING NEWS  MONROE MI           1-313-242-3175
MONTANA STANDARD     BUTTE MT            1-406-782-2009
MONTCLARION          OAKLAND CA          1-510-339-6101 NANCY KIEFFER
MONTGOMERY ADVERTISE MONTGOMERY AL       1-205-261-1505
MONTGOMERY JOURNAL   ROCKVILLE MD        1-301-670-1421
MONTHLY              EMERYVILLE CA       1-415-658-9902 PATRICK FINLEY
MONTROSE DAILY PRESS MONTROSE CO         1-303-249-3331
MORNING CALL         ALLENTOWN PA        1-215-820-6693
MORNING JOURNAL      LISBON OH           1-216-424-3164
MORNING NEWS         BLACKFOOT ID        1-208-785-4239
MORNING NEWS TRIBUNE TACOMA WA           1-206-597-8274 NORMAN BELL
MORNING SUN          MOUNT PLEASANT MI   1-517-773-0382
MORNING SUN          PITTSBURG KS        1-316-231-0645
MOTHER JONES         SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-863-5136 DOUGLAS FOSTER
MOULTRIE OBSERVER    MOULTRIE GA         1-912-985-3569
MOUNT AIRY NEWS      MOUNT AIRY NC       1-919-789-2816
MOUNT PLEASANT NEWS  MOUNT PLEASANT IA   1-319-385-8048
MOUNT VERNON DAILY A WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-578-2477
MOUNT VERNON NEWS    MOUNT VERNON OH     1-614-397-1321
MOUNTAIN DEMOCRAT    PLACERVILLE CA      1-916-622-7894 MICHAEL E. RAFFETY
MOUNTAIN MAIL        SALIDA CO           1-719-539-6694
MOUNTAIN PRESS       SEVIERVILLE TN      1-615-453-4913
MULTI-CHANNEL NEWS   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-612-0619 LINDA HAUGSTED
MULTIMEDIA & TEXT RE SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-585-3067 CHRISTINE RICH
MUNCIE EVENING PRESS MUNCIE IN           1-317-747-5727
MUNCIE STAR          MUNCIE IN           1-317-747-5727
MURRAY LEDGER & TIME MURRAY KY           1-502-759-1415
MUSCATINE JOURNAL    MUSCATINE IA        1-319-262-8042
MUSKEGON CHRONICLE   MUSKEGON MI         1-616-728-3330
MUSKOGEE DAILY PHOEN MUSKOGEE OK         1-918-684-2878
N. CALIF JEWISH BUL. SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-957-0266 MARC KLEIN
NAPA REGISTER        NAPA CA             1-707-252-6247
NAPLES DAILY NEWS    NAPLES FL           1-813-263-4708
NASHUA TELEGRAPH     NASHUA NH           1-603-882-5138
NASHVILLE BANNER     NASHVILLE TN        1-615-259-8890
NATION               NEW YORK NY         1-212-463-9712
NATIONAL BLACK NETW- WOODSIDE NY         1-718-651-9749
NATIONAL CATH. REPO- KANSAS CITY MO      1-816-931-5082 TOM FOX
NATIONAL NOTARY      CANOGA PARK CA      1-818-713-0842 CHARLES N. FAERBER
NBC                  WASHINGTON DC       1-202-362-2009
NBC (RADIO)          WASHINGTON DC       1-703-685-2197
NBC NEWS             BURBANK CA          1-818-840-4275 HEATHER ALLAN
NBC NEWS             NEW YORK NY         1-212-956-2140
NBC NEWS             SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-441-2823 DAVID BURRINGTON
NBC NEWS PRESIDENT   NEW YORK NY         1-212-315-4037 MICHAEL GARTNER
NBC TV               LOS ANGELES CA      1-818-840-4275
NBC TV               SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-441-2823
NETWORK 10- ASUTRALI LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-287-3808
NEVADA APPEAL        CARSON CITY NV      1-702-822-6664
NEVADA BUSINESS      LAS VEGAS NV        1-702-733-5953 CHUCK DANDY
NEVADA DAILY MAIL/HE NEVADA MO           1-417-667-8121
NEVADA FARM BUREAU   SPARKS NV           1-702-358-2107 NORM CARDOZA
NEW BRAUNFELS HERALD NEW BRAUNFELS TX    1-512-625-1224
NEW CASTLE NEWS      NEW CASTLE PA       1-412-654-9593
NEW HAVEN REGISTER   NEW HAVEN CT        1-203-865-7894
NEW HOUSE            WASHINGTON DC       1-202-383-7820
NEW JERSEY HERALD    NEWTON NJ           1-201-383-8477
NEW JEWISH AGENDA    NEW YORK NY         1-212-962-6211
NEW MEXICAN          SANTA FE NM         1-505-984-1785
NEW ORLEANS TIMES    NEW ORLEANS LA      1-504-826-3007
NEW REPUBLIC         WASHINGTON DC       1-202-331-0275 HENDRICK HERTZBERG
NEW ROCHELL STANDARD WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-696-8630
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS  NEW YORK NY         1-212-682-4953
NEW YORK NEWSDAY     MELVILLE NY         1-516-454-2953
NEW YORK NEWSDAY     NEW YORK NY         1-212-223-2796
NEW YORK POST        NEW YORK NY         1-212-732-4241
NEW YORK TIMES       NEW YORK NY         1-212-556-4603
NEWHALL SIGNAL       SANTA CLARITA CA    1-805-254-8068 SCOTT NEWHALL
NEWHALL SIGNAL & ENT SANTA CLARITA CA    1-805-254-8068
NEWPORT BEACH        NEWPORT BEACH CA    1-714-722-6632 JODI CADENHEAD
NEWPORT DAILY EXPRES NEWPORT VT          1-802-334-6891
NEWPORT DAILY INDEPE NEWPORT AR          1-501-523-6540
NEWS & COURIER       CHARLESTON SC       1-803-723-4893
NEWS & DAILY ADVANCE LYNCHBURG VA        1-804-385-5538
NEWS & TRIBUNE       JEFFERSON CITY MO   1-314-636-7035
NEWS AND VIEWS       SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-284-6946 MATTHEW CRONIN
NEWS CIRCLE MAGAZINE GLENDALE CA         1-818-242-5039 JOSEPH R. HAIEK
NEWS DISPATCH        MICHIGAN CITY IN    1-219-872-8511
NEWS ENTERPRISE      ELIZABETHTOWN KY    1-502-765-7318
NEWS HERALD          KILGORE TX          1-214-984-7462
NEWS ITEM            SHAMOKIN PA         1-717-644-0892
NEWS JOURNAL         RADFORD VA          1-703-639-4023
NEWS JOURNAL         WILMINGTON DE       1-302-324-5509
NEWS MESSENGER       CHRISTIANBURG VA    1-703-382-3009
NEWS MESSENGER       MARSHALL TX         1-903-935-6242
NEWS SUN             KENDALLVILLE IN     1-219-347-2693
NEWS TRIBUNE         WOODBRIDGE NJ       1-201-442-8705
NEWS-ARGUS           GOLDSBORO NC        1-919-778-9891
NEWS-BANNER          BLUFFTON IN         1-219-824-0700
NEWS-CHRONICLE       THOUSAND OAKS CA    1-805-494-4523
NEWS-ENTERPRISE      LOS ALAMITOS CA     1-213-493-2310 GERRY ERSKINE
NEWS-EXAMINER        CONNERSVILLE IN     1-317-825-4599
NEWS-GAZETTE         CHAMPAIGN IL        1-217-351-5291
NEWS-HERALD          CONNEAUT OH         1-216-992-9655
NEWS-HERALD          DEL RIO TX          1-512-774-2610
NEWS-HERALD          MORGANTON NC        1-704-437-5372
NEWS-HERALD          PANAMA CITY FL      1-904-763-4636
NEWS-HERALD          WILLOUGHBY OH       1-216-951-0917
NEWS-LEADER          SPRINGFIELD MO      1-417-836-1147
NEWS-MESSENGER       FREMONT OH          1-419-332-9750
NEWS-PILOT           SAN PEDRO CA        1-310-833-1540
NEWS-PRESS           FORT MYERS FL       1-813-332-7581
NEWS-PRESS           NEBRASKA CITY NE    1-403-873-5436
NEWS-PRESS & GAZETTE ST. JOSEPH MO       1-816-271-8695
NEWS-REPUBLICAN      BOONE IA            1-515-432-8366
NEWS-REVIEW          ROSEBURG OR         1-503-673-5994
NEWS-SENTINEL        FORT WAYNE IN       1-219-461-8649
NEWS-STAR            MONROE LA           1-318-362-0225
NEWS-SUN             SPRINGFIELD OH      1-513-328-0227
NEWS-SUN             WAUKEGAN IL         1-708-249-7246
NEWS-TELEGRAM        SULPHUR SPRINGS TX  1-903-885-8768
NEWS-TIMES           DANBURY CT          1-203-792-8730
NEWS-TRIBUNE         WALTHAM MA          1-617-487-7377
NEWS-VIRGINIAN       WAYNESBORO VA       1-703-942-4542
NEWSBYTES            SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-648-2550 WENDY WOODS
NEWSDAY              SANTA MONICA CA     1-213-450-2819 MARTIN KASINDORF
NEWSPAPER GUILD      SILVER SPRINGS MD   1-301-585-2990
NEWSWEEK             LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-444-5287 MANAGING EDITOR
NEWSWEEK             NEW YORK NY         1-212-421-4993 JONATHAN ALTER
NEWSWEEK             SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-788-4437 NADINE JOSEPH
NEWSWEEK             WASHINGTON DC       1-202-783-6512
NEWTON DAILY NEWS    NEWTON IA           1-515-792-5505
NEWTON KANSAN        NEWTON KS           1-316-283-2471
NEWTON OBSERVER-NEWS NEWTON NC           1-704-464-1267
NHK TELEVISION       LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-207-1735 AKIRA NAGAKURA
NILES DAILY STAR     NILES MI            1-616-683-2175
NILES DAILY TIMES    NILES OH            1-216-652-3948
NILSON REPORT        LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-396-0615 H. SPENCER NILSON
NIPPON TELEVISION NE BURBANK CA          1-818-954-9281 IWAO MAEKAWA
NORFOLK DAILY NEWS   NORFOLK NE          1-402-371-5802
NORMAN TRANSCRIPT    NORMAN OK           1-405-366-3520
NORRISTOWN TIMES HER NORRISTOWN PA       1-215-272-0660
NORTH COUNTY ENTER.  SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-259-6574 DONOVAN P. ROCHE
NORTH SCOTTSDALE IND SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-948-0496 MIKE PHILLIPS
NORTHEAST MISSISSIPP TUPELO MS           1-601-842-2233
NORTHERN VIRGINIA DA STRASBURG VA        1-703-465-9388
NORTHERN VIRGINIA SU ARLINGTON VA        1-703-524-1873
NORTHERN WYOMING DAI WORLAND WY          1-307-347-4267
NORTHSHORE CITIZEN   BOTHELL WA          1-206-483-3286 MICHAEL LANDAUER
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS M ROGERS AR           1-501-636-6270
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS T FAYETTEVILLE AR     1-510-442-5477
NORTHWEST COLORADO D CRAIG CO            1-303-824-6810
NORTHWEST FLORIDA DA FORT WALTON BCH FL  1-904-862-5230
NORTHWEST HERALD     CRYSTAL LAKE IL     1-815-477-4960
NORTHWEST-SIGNAL     NAPOLEON OH         1-419-592-9778
NORWALK REFLECTOR    NORWALK OH          1-419-668-2424
NORWICH BULLETIN     NORWICH CT          1-203-887-1949
NORWICH SUN          NORWICH NY          1-607-334-8273
NOVATO ADVANCE       NOVATO CA           1-415-897-0940 JOHN JACKSON
NPR COMMENT LINE (PHONE 1-202-775-8686)
NPRRADIO             SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-553-2241
NY TIMES             NEW YORK NY         1-212-556-4603
NY TIMES             SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-421-2684
NY TIMES             WASHINGTON DC       1-202-862-0340
O ESTADO DE SAO PAUL LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-257-3487 RODNEY MELLO
OAK RIDGER           OAK RIDGE TN        1-615-482-7843
OAKLAND PRESS        PONTIAC MI          1-313-332-8885
OBSERVER             LA GRANDE OR        1-503-963-7804
OBSERVER-DISPATCH    UTICA NY            1-315-792-5066
OBSERVER-REPORTER    WASHINGTON PA       1-412-222-3982
OCALA STAR-BANNER    OCALA FL            1-904-867-4126
OCEAN COUNTY OBSERVE TOMS RIVER NJ       1-201-240-0545
ODESSA AMERICAN      ODESSA TX           1-915-334-8641
OE REPORTS           BELLINGHAM WA       1-206-647-1445 RICH DONNELLY
OFF-DUTY AMERICA     COSTA MESA CA       1-714-549-4222 GARY BURCH
OKMULGEE DAILY TIMES OKMULGEE OK         1-918-756-8197
OLATHE DAILY NEWS    OLATHE KS           1-913-764-3672
OLEAN TIMES-HERALD   OLEAN NY            1-716-372-0740
OLNEY DAILY MAIL     OLNEY IL            1-618-392-2953
OLYMPIAN             OLYMPIA WA          1-206-754-5408 JAMES STEVENSON
OMAHA WORLD-HERALD   OMAHA NE            1-402-345-0183
ONEIDA DISPATCH      ONEIDA NY           1-315-363-9832
OPELIKA-AUBURN NEWS  OPELIKA AL          1-205-749-1228
ORANGE CO REGISTER   LOS ANGELES CA      1-714-543-3904
ORANGE COAST DAILY   COSTA MESA CA       1-714-631-5902 TOM TAIT
ORANGE COAST DAILY P COSTA MESA CA       1-714-646-4170
ORANGE COAST MAGAZIN COSTA MESA CA       1-714-545-1932 PALMER JONES
ORANGE COUNTY BUS.   SANTA FE SPRINGS CA 1-213-921-9860 BILL HEPBURN
ORANGE COUNTY BUSINE IRVINE CA           1-714-250-9124 CATHY SEMAR
ORANGE COUNTY BUSINE NEWPORT BEACH CA    1-714-833-8751 MIKE STONE
ORANGE COUNTY MAG.   IRVINE CA           1-714-261-8507 SUSAN MCFADDEN
ORANGE COUNTY REG.   SANTA ANA CA        1-714-543-3904 TONNIE KATZ
ORANGE COUNTY REGIST SANTA ANA CA        1-714-542-5037
OREGO    N EDUCATION TIGARD OR           1-503-684-8063 SHARI FORBES THOMA
OREGON COAST MAGAZIN FLORENCE OR         1-503-997-1124 ROB SPOONER
OREGON GRANGE BULL.  PORTLAND OR         1-503-236-4018 KENNETH FITZGERALD
OREGONIAN            PORTLAND OR         1-503-227-5306
ORLAND PRESS REGISTE ORLAND CA           1-916-934-2474 MARTHA COE
ORLANDO SENTINAL     ORLANDO FL          1-305-407-5661
ORLANDO SENTINEL     ORLANDO FL          1-407-420-5758
OROVILLE MERCURY REG OROVILLE CA         1-916-533-3127
OSHKOSH NORTHWESTERN OSHKOSH WI          1-414-235-1316
OSKALOOSA HERALD     OSKALOOSA IA        1-515-672-2294
OSSNING CITIZEN REGI WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-694-5150
OTTUMWA COURIER      OTTUMWA IA          1-515-684-7834
OUTLOOK              REDWOOD CITY CA     1-415-594-9796 LINDA FRESQUES
OUTLOOK              SANTA MONICA CA     1-310-453-3085
OXFORD EAGLE         OXFORD MS           1-601-234-4351
PACIFIC DAILY NEWS   AGANA GU            1-671-477-3079
PACIFIC MONTHLY      PACIFIC GROVE CA    1-408-655-1004 JONATHAN DRAKE
PACIFIC NEWS SEVICE  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-243-0815 MORGAN NEVILLE
PACIFIC NORTHWEST    SEATTLE WA          1-206-284-2550 ANN NAUMANN
PALATKA DAILY NEWS   PALATKA FL          1-904-325-0663
PALLADIUM-ITEM       RICHMOND IN         1-317-966-0205
PALM BEACH DAILY NEW PALM BEACH FL       1-407-655-4594
PALM BEACH POST      WEST PALM BEACH FL  1-407-820-4407
PALM BEACH PRESS-NEW LAKE WORTH FL       1-407-533-5953
PALM DESERT POST     PALM DESERT CA      1-619-773-5400 JAMIE LEE PRICER
PALM SPRINGS DESERT  PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-778-4654 RAY GRIFFITH
PALM SPRINGS LIFE    PALM SPRINGS CA     1-619-325-7008 JAMIE PRIEER
PALMDALE ANTELOPE VA PALMDALE CA         1-805-947-4870 LAMONT ODETT
PALO ALTO WEEKLY     PALO ALTO CA        1-415-326-3928 BECKY BARTINDALE
PALOS VERDES PENINSU PALOS VERDES CA     1-213-377-4522 DIANE E. KAMINSKI
PAMPA NEWS           PAMPA TX            1-806-669-2520
PAN ASIAN NEWS ALLIA LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-388-3875 KENJIRO KITAMURA
PANORAMA             SANTA MONICA CA     1-213-392-9330 ALESSANDRA VENEZIA
PANTAGRAPH           BLOOMINGTON IL      1-309-829-9104
PARADISE VALLEY INDE SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-948-0496 PAUL BARTON
PARAGOULD DAILY PRES PARAGOULD AR        1-501-239-8565
PARIS NEWS           PARIS TX            1-903-785-1263
PARSONS SUN          PARSONS KS          1-316-421-2217
PASADENA STAR NEWS   PASADENA CA         1-310-578-6460
PASO ROBLES DAILY    PASO ROBLES CA      1-805-238-6504 RANDY REDDICK
PATRIOT              HARRISBURG PA       1-717-232-9307
PATRIOT LEDGER       QUINCY MA           1-617-786-7298
PAXTON DAILY RECORD  PAXTON IL           1-217-379-3104
PBS                  ALEXANDRIA VA       1-703-739-0775
PBS COMMENT LINE (PHONE 1-800-356-2626)
PC CLONE NEWS        SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-861-9321 EDITOR
PEABODY TIMES        BEVERLY MA          1-508-922-4330
PECOS ENTERPRISE     PECOS TX            1-915-445-4321
PEEKSKILL STAR       WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-694-5150
PEKIN DAILY TIMES    PEKIN IL            1-309-346-9815
PENINSULA            REDWOOD CITY CA     1-415-368-6251 DAVID GORN
PENINSULA DAILY NEWS PORT ANGELES WA     1-206-452-7032 STEVE BOYER
PENINSULA TIMES TRIB PALO ALTO CA        1-415-853-5389
PENSACOLA NEWS JOURN PENSACOLA FL        1-904-435-8633
PEOPLE'S DAILY WORLD NEW YORK NY         1-212-645-5436
PEOPLE'S PRESS       OWATONNA MN         1-507-451-6020
PEORIA JOURNAL STAR  PEORIA IL           1-309-686-3296
PERSONAL INVESTOR    IRVINE CA           1-714-851-1636 LAURIE BRANNEN
PERU DAILY TRIBUNE   PERU IN             1-317-472-4438
PETALUMA ARGUS-COUR. PETALUMA CA         1-707-765-1707 CHRIS SAMSON
PETOSKEY NEWS-REVIEW PETOSKEY MI         1-616-347-6833
PHAROS-TRIBUNE       LOGANSPORT IN       1-219-722-5238
PHILADELPHIA DLY NEW PHILADELPHIA PA     1-215-854-5105
PHOENIX GAZETTE      PHOENIX AZ          1-602-271-8952 PAM JOHNSON
PHOENIX GAZETTE      PHOENIX AZ          1-602-271-8953
PHOENIX NEW TIMES    PHOENIX AZ          1-602-340-8806 DEBORAH BLOCK
PICAYUNE ITEM        PICAYUNE MS         1-601-842-2233
PIERCE COUNTY BUS.   TACOMA WA           1-206-922-1545 JEFF ROUNCE
PILOT-NEWS           PLYMOUTH IN         1-219-936-3844
PINE BLUFF COMMERCIA PINE BLUFF AR       1-501-543-1455
PIONEER              BIG RAPIDS MI       1-616-796-1152
PIONEER PRESS DISPAT ST. PAUL MN         1-612-228-5416
PIQUA DAILY CALL     PIQUA OH            1-513-773-2782
PITTSBURGH POST-GAZE PITTSBURGH PA       1-412-391-8452
PITTSBURGH PRESS     PITTSBURGH PA       1-412-263-2014
PLACER HERALD        ROCKLIN CA          1-916-624-7469 GLORIA BEVERAGE
PLAINFIELD DAILY HER PLAINVIEW TX        1-806-296-1315
PLAYBOY              LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-652-4481 STEPHEN RANDALL
POCONO RECORD        STROUDSBURG PA      1-717-424-2625
POMONA PROGRESS BUL. POMONA CA           1-714-622-0596 PAUL MCAFEE
PONCA DAILY NEWS     PONCA CITY OK       1-405-762-6397
PORT CHESTER DAILY I WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-696-8630
PORT CLINTON NEWS-HE PORT CLINTON OH     1-419-734-4662
PORT LAVACA WAVE     PORT LAVACA TX      1-512-552-3108
PORTALES NEWS-TRIBUN PORTALES NM         1-505-356-3630
PORTERVILLE RECORDER PORTERVILLE CA      1-209-784-1689 RICK ELKINS
PORTLAND EVENING EXP PORTLAND ME         1-207-780-9440
PORTLAND LIFE & BUS. PORTLAND OR         1-503-243-1851 DAVID GEMMA
PORTLAND METROPOLITA PORTLAND OR         1-503-221-6544 GLENN FISCHER
PORTLAND SKANNER NEW PORTLAND OR         1-503-284-5677 BOBBIE DORE FOSTER
POST                 BRIDGEPORT CT       1-203-333-0158
POST & MAIL          COLUMBIA CITY IN    1-219-244-7598
POST BULLETIN        ROCHESTER MN        1-507-285-7772
POST DISPATCH        PITTSBURG CA        1-510-706-2305
POST GROUP NEWSPAPER LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-552-5212 MARGARET HARRIS
POST REGISTER        IDAHO FALLS ID      1-208-529-3142
POST-CRESCENT        APPLETON WI         1-414-733-1945
POST-INTELLIGENCER   PARIS TN            1-901-642-1165
POST-STANDARD        SYRACUSE NY         1-315-470-2050
POST-TRIBUNE         GARY IN             1-219-881-3232
POTOMAC NEWS         WOODBRIDGE VA       1-703-878-3993
POTTSVILLE REPUBLICA POTTSVILLE PA       1-717-628-6092
POUGHKEEPSIE JOURNAL POUGHKEEPSIE NY     1-914-437-4921
PR NEWSWIRE          SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-543-3555 TOM MURPHY
PR NEWSWIRE          SAN JOSE CA         1-408-295-3322 M. REYNOLDS MORGAN
PRATT TRIBUNE        PRATT KS            1-316-672-5514
PRESENTATION PRODUCT SANTA MONICA CA     1-213-393-5222 BILL SLAPIN
PRESS & SUN-BULLETIN BINGHAMTON NY       1-607-798-0261
PRESS DEMOCRAT       SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-546-2437
PRESS HERALD/TELEGRA PORTLAND ME         1-207-780-9440
PRESS REGISTER       CLARKSDALE MS       1-601-624-5125
PRESS-COURIER        OXNARD CA           1-805-483-1126
PRESS-ENTERPRISE     BLOOMSBURG PA       1-717-784-9226
PRESS-ENTERPRISE     RIVERSIDE CA        1-714-782-7630
PRESS-GAZETTE        GREEN BAY WI        1-414-431-8308
PRESS-REPUBLICAN     PLATTSBURGH NY      1-518-561-3362
PRESS-TELEGRAM       LONG BEACH CA       1-213-437-7892
PRESS-TRIBUNE        ROSEVILLE CA        1-916-783-1183
PRIMETIME LIVING     SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-277-6106 ANITA MCKAY
PRINCE GEORGE'S JOUR LANHAM MD           1-301-731-8363
PRISMS               LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-479-4980 SANDRA BOUGEON
PROGRAMMER'S JOURNAL SPRINGFIELD OR      1-503-746-0071 M. STEVEN BAKER
PROGRESS BULLETIN    POMONA CA           1-714-622-0596
PROGRESS-INDEX       PETERSBURG VA       1-804-861-9452
PROGRESSIVE          MADISON WI          1-608-257-3373
PROVIDENCE JOURNAL-B PROVIDENCE RI       1-401-277-7346
PUBLIC BROAD. REP.   WASHINGTON DC       1-202-293-3435
PUBLIC OPINION       CHAMBERSBURG PA     1-717-264-0377
PUBLICO              LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-257-3487 RODNEY MELLO
PUBLISH!             SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-442-1891 LESLIE STEERE
PUEBLO CHIEFTAIN     PUEBLO CO           1-719-546-3235
PULSE!               WEST SACRAMENTO CA  1-916-373-2480 LAURIE MACINTOSH
QUAD CITY TIMES      DAVENPORT IA        1-319-383-2433
QUALITY DIGEST       RED BLUFF CA        1-916-527-6983 SCOTT M. PATON
RACINE JOURNAL TIMES RACINE WI           1-414-631-1702
RADIO CITY NEWS      MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-339-1801
RADIO ELDORADO       LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-257-3487 RODNEY MELLO
RAINBOW COALITION    WASHINGTON DC       1-202-728-1192
RALEIGH NEWS & OBSER RALEIGH NC          1-919-829-4529
RANCHO PARK-CHEVIOT  CULVER CITY CA      1-213-839-9372 CAROL LAYANA
RANDOM LENGTHS NEWS  SAN PEDRO CA        1-213-832-1000 DAVID ARMSTRONG
RAPID CITY JOURNAL   RAPID CITY SD       1-605-394-8446
READING EAGLE TIMES  READING PA          1-215-371-5137
RECORD               COATESVILLE PA      1-215-384-8708
RECORD               HACKENSACK NJ       1-201-646-4753
RECORD               TROY NY             1-518-272-1190
RECORD & LANDMARK    STATESVILLE NC      1-704-872-3150
RECORD HERALD        WASHINGTON C. H. OH 1-614-335-5728
RECORD HERALD        WAYNESBORO PA       1-717-762-3824
RECORD SEARCHLIGHT   REDDING CA          1-916-225-8212
RECORD-CHRONICLE     DENTON TX           1-817-434-2400
RECORD-COURIER       RAVENNA OH          1-216-296-2698
RECORD-GAZETTE       BANNING CA          1-714-849-2437
RECORD-JOURNAL       MERIDEN CT          1-203-639-0210
RECORDER             PORTERVILLE CA      1-209-784-1689
RECORDER             SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-749-5449 KATHY STATES
RECRUITMENT TODAY    COSTA MESA CA       1-714-751-4106 ALAN HALCROW
RED BLUFF NEWS       RED BLUFF CA        1-916-527-3719 BILL GOODYEAR
REDLANDS DAILY FACTS REDLANDS CA         1-714-793-9588
REDMOND SAMMAMISH VA REDMOND WA          1-206-869-7999 RICK BEASLEY
REFLECTOR-CHRONICLE  ABILENE KS          1-913-263-1645
REGISTER CITIZEN     TORRINGTON CT       1-203-489-6790
REGISTER-GUARD       EUGENE OR           1-503-683-7631
REGISTER-NEWS        MOUNT VERNON IL     1-618-242-8286
REGISTER-PAJARONIAN  WATSONVILLE CA      1-408-722-8386
REGISTER-STAR        HUDSON NY           1-518-828-9437
REGISTERED REP.      IRVINE CA           1-714-851-1636 DAN JAMIESON
REIDSVILLE REVIEW    REIDSVILLE NC       1-919-342-2513
RENSSELAER REPUBLICA RENSSELAER IN       1-219-223-5782
REPORTER             FOND DU LAC WI      1-414-922-5388
REPORTER             LANSDALE PA         1-215-3368-537
REPORTER             VACAVILLE CA        1-707-447-7405
REPORTER-TELEGRAM    MIDLAND TX          1-915-682-6173
REPOSITORY           CANTON OH           1-216-454-9491
REPUBLIC             COLUMBUS IN         1-812-379-5608
REUTERS              LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-622-0056
REUTERS              SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-986-5147 DEAN LOKKEN
REUTERS              WASHINGTON DC       1-202-898-8383
REVALLI REPUBLIC     HAMILTON MT         1-406-363-3343
REVIEW TIMES         FOSTORIA OH         1-419-435-9073
RICHMOND COUNTY DAIL ROCKINGHAM NC       1-919-997-4321
RICHMOND NEWS        RICHMOND MO         1-816-637-1639
RICHMOND NEWS LEADER RICHMOND VA         1-804-649-6848
RICHMOND POST        OAKLAND CA          1-510-763-9670 GAIL BERKLEY
RICHMOND REGISTER    RICHMOND KY         1-606-623-2337
RICHMOND TIMES-DISPA RICHMOND VA         1-804-649-6848
RIDGWAY RECORD       RIDGEWAY PA         1-814-776-1086
RIGHTS AND WRONGS    NEW YORK NY         1-212-431-5754 DANNY SCHECHTER
RIVERSIDE PRESS      LOS ANGELES CA      1-714-782-7572
RIVERTON RANGER      RIVERTON WY         1-307-856-0189
ROANOKE TIMES & WORL ROANOKE VA          1-703-981-3204
ROBESONIAN           LUMBERTON NC        1-919-739-6553
ROBINSON DAILY NEWS  ROBINSON IL         1-618-544-9533
ROCHESTER SENTINEL   ROCHESTER IN        1-219-223-5782
ROCHESTER TIMES-UNIO ROCHESTER NY        1-716-258-2487
ROCK HILL HERALD     ROCK HILL SC        1-803-329-4021
ROCKDALE CITIZEN     CONYERS GA          1-404-483-2955
ROCKFORD REGISTER ST ROCKFORD IL         1-815-962-6578
ROCKLAND JOURNAL-NEW WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-694-5150
ROCKY FORD DAILY GAZ ROCKY FORD CO       1-303-254-3354
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS  DENVER CO           1-303-892-5499
ROLLA DAILY NEWS     ROLLA MO            1-314-341-5847
ROME NEWS-TRIBUNE    ROME GA             1-404-232-9632
ROME SENTINEL        ROME NY             1-315-337-4704
ROSWELL DAILY RECORD ROSWELL NM          1-505-625-0421
RUSHVILLE REPUBLICAN RUSHVILLE IN        1-317-932-4358
RUSTON DAILY LEADER  RUSTON LA           1-318-255-4006
RUTLAND HERALD       RUTLAND VT          1-802-775-2423
S. CAL. NETWORK NEWS SANTA FE SPRINGS CA 1-213-921-9860 PATRICK LITZA
S. CALIFORNIA BUS.   LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-629-0708 CHRISTOPHER VOLKER
S. CALIFORNIA FAMILY LA MIRADA CA        1-714-739-1851 WALLY HICKS
S. CHINA MORNING POS LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-395-5737 DODI FROMSON
SACRAMENTO BEE       SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-321-1109
SACRAMENTO BUSINESS  SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-447-2243 LEE WESSMAN
SACRAMENTO MAGAZINE  SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-446-1238 NANCY CURLEY
SACRAMENTO NEWS      SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-737-1437 MELINDA WELSH
SACRAMENTO OBSERVER  SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-737-1241 DR. WILLIAM LEE
SACRAMENTO UNION     SACRAMENTO CA       1-916-440-0664
SAGINAW NEWS         SAGINAW MI          1-517-752-3115
SALAMANCA PRESS      SALAMANCA NY        1-716-945-4285
SALEM EVENING NEWS   SALEM MA            1-508-744-1010
SALEM NEWS           SALEM OH            1-216-332-1441
SALEM STATESMAN-JOUR SALEM OR            1-503-399-6808
SALINAS CALIFORNIAN  SALINAS CA          1-408-754-4293
SALISBURY POST       SALISBURY NC        1-704-633-7373
SAMOA NEWS           PAGO PAGO AS        1-684-633-4864
SAMPSON INDEPENDENT  CLINTON NC          1-919-592-8756
SAN ANTONIO LIGHT    SAN ANTONIO TX      1-512-271-2859
SAN DIEGO BUSINESS   SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-277-2149 DON SCHMIDT
SAN DIEGO DAILY TRAN SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-236-8126
SAN DIEGO TRIBUNE    SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-229-7520
SAN DIEGO UNION      SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-293-2333
SAN FRANCISCO CHRONI SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-777-7131
SAN FRANCISCO EXAMIN SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-777-2525
SAN FRANCISCO INDEPE SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-826-5371 SUSAN HERBERT
SAN GABRIEL VALLEY T COVINA CA           1-818-962-8849
SAN GABRIEL VALLEY T WEST COVINA CA      1-818-962-8849 ART KUHN
SAN JOSE BUSINESS    SAN JOSE CA         1-408-295-5028 CHARLES HESCHMEYER
SAN JOSE MAGAZINE    SAN ANTONIO TX      1-512-494-5071 JEFFREY GLUCK
SAN JOSE MERCURY NEW SAN JOSE CA         1-408-288-8060
SAN JUAN STAR        SAN JUAN PR         1-809-793-7152
SAN LUIS OBISPO TELE SAN LUIS OBISPO CA  1-805-595-1184 JOHN FREES
SAN MATEO TIMES      SAN MATEO CA        1-415-348-4446 MICHELLE CARTER
SAN RAMON VALLEY TIM DANVILLE CA         1-415-837-4334 JAKE WILLIAMS
SANDUSKY REGISTER    SANDUSKY OH         1-419-625-8160
SANFORD HERALD       SANFORD FL          1-407-323-9408
SANTA BARBARA INDEP. SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-965-5518 MARIANNE PARTRIDGE
SANTA BARBARA NEWS   SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-966-6258 RUSSELL REIN
SANTA BARBARA NEWS-P SANTA BARBARA CA    1-805-966-1421
SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL  SANTA CRUZ CA       1-408-423-1154
SANTA MARIA TIMES    SANTA MARIA CA      1-805-928-5657
SANTA PAULA CHRONICL SANTA PAULA CA      1-805-525-7375 MARIANNE RATCLIFF
SANTA ROSA BUSINESS  SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-579-8475 KEN CLARK
SANTA ROSA PRESS DEM SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-546-7538 BRUCE KYSE
SAPULPA DAILY HERALD SAPULPA OK          1-918-224-5196
SARASOTA HERALD-TRIB SARASOTA FL         1-813-957-5235
SARATOGIAN           SARATOGA SPRINGS NY 1-518-587-7750
SAVANNAH EVENING PRE SAVANNAH GA         1-912-234-6522
SAVANNAH MORNING NEW SAVANNAH GA         1-912-234-6522
SCOTSMAN             LOS ANGELES CA      1-805-965-4898 SOPHIA WYATT
SCOTTSDALE PROGRESS  SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-946-9354
SCOTTSDALE PROGRESS  SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-946-9354 JERRY MCELFRESH
SCRANTON TIMES       SCRANTON PA         1-717-348-9145
SCRIPPS HOWARD       WASHINGTON DC       1-202-408-8116
SE OG HOR            LAGUNA BEACH CA     1-714-497-7366 SVEN RYE
SEATTLE FACTS        SEATTLE WA          1-206-324-1007 FITZGERALD BEAVER
SEATTLE POST-INTELLI SEATTLE WA          1-206-448-8166
SEATTLE POST-INTELLI SEATTLE WA          1-206-448-8166 TOM READ
SEATTLE TIMES        SEATTLE WA          1-206-382-6760
SECURITY SALES       REDONDO BEACH CA    1-213-376-9043 DENNIS NIX
SEDALIA DEMOCRAT     SEDALIA MO          1-816-826-2413
SELMA TIMES-JOURNAL  SELMA AL            1-205-875-5896
SEMINOLE PRODUCER    SEMINOLE OK         1-405-382-1104
SENIOR MESSENGER     VANCOUVER WA        1-206-696-8009 MARILYN WESTLAKE
SENTINEL             CARLISLE PA         1-717-243-3121
SENTINEL             LEWISTOWN PA        1-717-248-3481
SENTINEL & ENTERPRIS FITCHBURG MA        1-508-342-1158
SENTINEL-RECORD      HOT SPRINGS AR      1-501-623-2984
SENTINEL-STAR        GRENADA MS          1-601-226-8310
SENTRY-NEWS          SLIDELL LA          1-504-643-4966
SEYBOLD OUTLOOK      SANTA CLARA CA      1-408-746-2448 ANDREW SEYBOLD
SEYMOUR TRIBUNE      SEYMOUR IN          1-812-522-7691
SF BAY GAURDIAN      SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-824-1263
SF BUSINESS TIMES    SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-777-4558 TIM CLARK
SF CHRONICLE         SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-512-8196
SF EXAMINER          SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-777-2525
SF MAGAZINE          SAN ANTONIO TX      1-512-494-5071 ANNA MCCLAIN
SF METRO REPORTER    SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-931-0214 CARLTON GOODLETT
SHAREWARE MAGAZINE   SUNNYVALE CA        1-408-730-2107 TRACY STEPHENSON
SHARON HERALD        SHARON PA           1-412-981-5116
SHAWANO EVENING LEAD SHAWANO WI          1-715-524-3941
SHAWNEE NEWS-STAR    SHAWNEE OK          1-405-273-4207
SHEBOYGAN PRESS      SHEBOYGAN WI        1-414-457-0178
SHELBY DAILY GLOBE   SHELBY OH           1-419-342-4246
SHELBY STAR          SHELBY NC           1-704-484-0805
SHELBYVILLE NEWS     SHELBYVILLE IN      1-317-398-0194
SHELBYVILLE TIMES-GA SHELBYVILLE TN      1-615-684-3228
SHERMAN DEMOCRAT     SHERMAN TX          1-903-868-1930
SHOSHONE COUNTY NEWS KELLOG ID           1-208-784-6791
SHREVEPORT JOURNAL   SHREVEPORT LA       1-318-459-3400
SHREVEPORT TIMES     SHREVEPORT LA       1-318-459-3301
SIBS NEWSLETTER      S. SAN FRANCISCO CA 1-415-871-0513 STEVE Z. SZIROM
SIDNEY DAILY NEWS    SIDNEY OH           1-513-498-0806
SIERRA VISTA HERALD  SIERRA VISTA AZ     1-602-458-6166 SEAN MCMAHON
SIERRA VISTA HERALD  SIERRA VISTA AZ     1-602-459-1020
SIFTINGS HERALD      ARKADELPHIA AR      1-501-246-6556
SIGNAL               SANTA CLARITA CA    1-805-254-8068 JEANNE FEENEY
SILICON VALLEY ENG.  LOS ALTOS CA        1-415-941-6263 TOM WOOLF
SILVERDALE REPORTER  BREMERTON WA        1-206-682-3378 JULIE SEIBERT
SIMULATION           SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-277-3930 RON BELPEDIO
SIOUX CITY JOURNAL   SIOUX CITY IA       1-712-279-5099
SIOUX FALLS ARGUS LE SIOUX FALLS SD      1-605-331-2260
SISKIYOU DAILY NEWS  YREKA CA            1-916-842-6787
SMALL BUSINESS REPOR MONTEREY CA         1-408-899-7128 THOMAS OWENS
SNYDER DAILY NEWS    SNYDER TX           1-915-573-0044
SOJOURNERS           WASHINGTON DC       1-202-636-3643
SONOMA BUSINESS MAG. SANTA ROSA CA       1-707-546-7368 CAROL CALDWELL-EWA
SONORA UNION DEMOCRA SONORA CA           1-209-532-5139 BUZZ EGGLESTON
SOUTH BEND TRIBUNE   SOUTH BEND IN       1-219-236-1765
SOUTH DADE NEWS LEAD HOMESTEAD FL        1-305-248-0596
SOUTH IDAHO PRESS    BURLEY ID           1-208-678-0412
SOUTH PIERCE COUNTY  EATONVILLE WA       1-206-832-6606 JAMES MARTIN-ALMY
SOUTH WEST NEWS-SUN  WAUKEGAN IL         1-708-249-7246
SOUTHBRIDGE NEWS     SOUTHBRIDGE MA      1-508-764-6743
SOUTHERN ILLINOISAN  CARBONDALE IL       1-618-457-2935
SOUTHWEST DAILY NEWS SULPHUR LA          1-318-528-3044
SOUTHWEST DAILY TIME LIBERAL KS          1-316-624-0735
SOUTHWEST TIMES      PULASKI VA          1-703-980-3618
SOUTHWEST TIMES RECO FORT SMITH AR       1-501-785-7741
SPANG ROBINSON REPOR MENLO PARK CA       1-415-322-2436 SARA HEDBURG
SPENCER EVENING WORL SPENCER IN          1-812-829-2257
SPIRIT               PUNXSUTAWNEY PA     1-814-938-3794
SPOKESMAN-REVIEW     SPOKANE WA          1-509-459-5234 CHRISTOPHER PECK
SPRINGDALE NEWS      SPRINGDALE AR       1-501-751-6209
SPRINGER FOREIGN NEW LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-824-1898 HELMUT VOSS
SPRINGFIELD NEWS     SPRINGFIELD OR      1-503-746-0633 STEVE COLLIER
ST. ALBANS MESSENGER ST. ALBANS VT       1-802-527-1948
ST. AUGUSTINE RECORD ST. AUGUSTINE FL    1-904-829-6664
ST. CLOUD TIMES      ST. CLOUD MN        1-612-255-8704
ST. CROIX AVIS       ST. CROIX VI        1-809-773-5511
ST. LOUIS DISPATCH   ST. LOUIS MO        1-314-622-7093
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPA ST. LOUIS MO        1-314-342-3182
ST. PAUL PIONEER PR. ST. PAUL MN         1-612-228-5500
ST. PETERSBURG TIMES ST. PETERSBURG FL   1-813-893-8675
STANDARD OBSERVER    IRWIN PA            1-412-523-6805
STANDARD TIMES       NEW BEDFORD MA      1-508-997-7852
STANDARD-EXAMINER    OGDEN UT            1-801-625-4508
STANDARD-SPEAKER     HAZELTON PA         1-717-455-4244
STANDARD-TIMES       SAN ANGELO TX       1-915-658-7341
STANFORD BUSINESS    STANFORD CA         1-415-725-1668 RICH KUROVSKY
STAR COURIER         KEWANEE IL          1-309-852-4466
STAR-BEACON          ASHTABULA OH        1-216-992-9655
STAR-COURIER         PLANO TX            1-214-578-0379
STAR-DEMOCRAT        EASTON MD           1-410-820-6519
STAR-EXPONENT        CULPEPPER VA        1-703-825-0778
STAR-FREE PRESS      VENTURA CA          1-805-642-3691
STAR-GAZETTE         ELMIRA NY           1-607-733-4408
STAR-HERALD          SCOTTSBLUFF NE      1-308-635-1258
STAR-LEDGER          NEWARK NJ           1-201-643-7248
STAR-TRIBUNE         CASPER WY           1-307-266-0501
STARKVILLE DAILY NEW STARKVILLE MS       1-601-323-6586
START MAGAZINE       SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-882-9502 ANDREW REESE
STATE GAZETTE        DYERSBURG TN        1-901-285-9747
STATE-JOURNAL REGIST SPRINGFIELD IL      1-217-788-1372
STATE-TIMES          BATON ROUGE LA      1-504-388-0371
STATEN ISLAND ADVANC STATEN ISLAND NY    1-718-981-5679
STATES NEWS          WASHINGTON DC       1-202-737-1653
STATESBORO HERALD    STATESBORO GA       1-912-489-8181
STERN MAGAZINE       HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-851-9867 FRANCES SCHOENBERG
STEVENS POINT JOURNA STEVENS POINT WI    1-715-344-7229
STILLWATER EVENING G STILLWATER MN       1-612-439-4713
STILLWATER NEWS-PRES STILLWATER OK       1-405-372-3112
STOCKTON RECORD      STOCKTON CA         1-209-546-8288
STUART NEWS          STUART FL           1-407-221-4250
STURGIS JOURNAL      STURGIS MI          1-616-651-2296
STUTTGARDT DAILY LEA STUTTGARDT AR       1-501-673-3671
SUBNOTES             SPRING VALLEY CA    1-619-660-0408 DEAM GIVEN
SUFFOLK NEWS-HERALD  SUFFOLK VA          1-804-539-8804
SULLIVAN DAILY TIMES SULLIVAN IN         1-812-268-3110
SUMMIT DAILY NEWS    FRISCO CO           1-303-668-3859
SUN                  BREMERTON WA        1-206-377-9237 TOM DEFEO
SUN                  SAN BERNARDINO CA   1-714-885-8741
SUN / COAST ARCHITEC GLENDALE CA         1-818-241-4406 EVE ALLSBROOK
SUN FEATURES         CARDIFF CA          1-619-431-1669 WILLIAM KENNEDY
SUN HERALD           BILOXI MS           1-601-896-2362
SUN NEWS             DELAND FL           1-904-736-8972
SUN NEWS             MYRTLE BEACH SC     1-803-626-0356
SUN-COMMERCIAL       VINCENNES IN        1-812-885-2235
SUN-GAZETTE          WILLIAMSPORT PA     1-717-323-0948
SUN-JOURNAL          LEWISTON ME         1-207-784-5955
SUN-SENTINEL         FORT LAUDERDALE FL  1-305-356-4559
SUNNYVALE VAL. JRNL. SUNNYVALE CA        1-408-252-3381 ANNE CHAPPELL
SWEDISH TELEVISION   PACIFIC PALISADE CA 1-213-459-9417 JAN-OLOF FRITZE
SWEETWATER REPORTER  SWEETWATER TX       1-915-235-4967
SYRACUSE HERALD-JOUR SYRACUSE NY         1-315-470-2050
SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT   PHOENIX AZ          1-602-995-0905 PHILLIP HOWARD
T.H.E. JOURNAL       TUSTIN CA           1-714-730-3739 TERIAN TYRE
TAHLEQUAH DAILY PRES TAHLEQUAH OK        1-918-456-2019
TALLAHASSEE DEMOCRAT TALLAHASSEE FL      1-904-599-2295
TAMPA TRIBUNE        TAMPA FL            1-813-223-4316
TAMPA TRIBUNE        TAMPA FL            1-813-223-4316
TARRYTOWN DAILY NEWS WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-964-5150
TASS NEWS AGENCY     SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-626-3774 ANDREY SIDORIN
TAUNTON DAILY GAZETT TAUNTON MA          1-508-822-8831
TAYLOR DAILY PRESS   TAYLOR TX           1-512-352-9232
TC INTERFACE         SUNNYVALE CA        1-408-736-2156 CONNIE WRIGHT
TELEGRAM             BRIDGEPORT CT       1-203-333-0158
TELEGRAM             ROCKY MOUNT NC      1-919-446-4057
TELEGRAM-TRIBUNE     SAN LUIS OBISPO CA  1-805-595-1184
TELEGRAPH            ALTON IL            1-618-463-9829
TELEGRAPH            NORTH PLATTE NE     1-308-532-9268
TELEGRAPH FORUM      BUCYRUS OH          1-419-562-9162
TELEGRAPH HERALD     DUBUQUE IA          1-319-588-5739
TEMPE DAILY NEWS TRI TEMPE AZ            1-602-968-8030 SANDY SCHWARTZ
TEMPE DAILY NEWS-TRI MESA AZ             1-602-968-8030
TENNESSEAN           NASHVILLE TN        1-615-259-8093
TERRELL TRIBUNE      TERRELL TX          1-214-563-6479
TEXARKANA GAZETTE    TEXARKANA TX        1-214-792-7183
TEXAS CITY SUN       TEXAS CITY TX       1-409-945-7432
THOMASVILLE TIMES    THOMASVILLE NC      1-919-476-7272
TIFTON GAZETTE       TIFTON GA           1-912-387-7322
TIKKUN               OAKLAND CA          1-510-482-3379 AMY WACHSPRESS
TIME                 LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-824-7205 JORDAN BONFANTE
TIME                 SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-434-5209 PAUL WITTEMAN
TIME                 WASHINGTON DC       1-202-463-5005
TIME MAGAZINE        NEW YORK NY         1-212-522-0451
TIMES                MONETT MO           1-417-235-8852
TIMES                MUNSTER IN          1-219-933-3279
TIMES                SAN MATEO CA        1-415-348-4478
TIMES & DEMOCRAT     ORANGEBURG SC       1-803-533-5595
TIMES (OF LONDON)    LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-939-1698 SAM KILEY
TIMES BULLETIN       VAN WERT OH         1-419-238-0447
TIMES DAILY          FLORENCE AL         1-205-767-2839
TIMES HERALD-RECORD  MIDDLETOWN NY       1-914-343-2050
TIMES JOURNAL        FORT PAYNE AL       1-205-845-7459
TIMES LEADER         CHARDON OH          1-216-286-7521
TIMES LEADER         MARTINS FERRY OH    1-614-633-1122
TIMES LEADER         WILKES-BARRE PA     1-717-829-7248
TIMES NEWS           LEHIGHTON PA        1-215-377-5800
TIMES RECORD NEWS    WICHITA FALLS TX    1-817-767-5201
TIMES RECORDER       ZANESVILLE OH       1-614-452-0750
TIMES UNION          ALBANY NY           1-518-489-5877
TIMES-ADVOCATE       ESCONDIDO CA        1-619-745-1957
TIMES-ENTERPRISE     THOMASVILLE GA      1-912-228-5863
TIMES-GEORGIAN       CARROLLTON GA       1-404-834-9991
TIMES-HERALD         CARROLL IA          1-712-792-5218
TIMES-HERALD         FORREST CITY AR     1-501-633-0599
TIMES-HERALD         PORT HURON MI       1-313-984-4230
TIMES-MAIL           BEDFORD IN          1-812-275-4191
TIMES-NEWS           BURLINGTON NC       1-919-229-2462
TIMES-NEWS           HENDERSONVILLE NC   1-704-692-2319
TIMES-NEWS           TWIN FALLS ID       1-208-734-5538
TIMES-OBSERVER       WARREN PA           1-814-723-6922
TIMES-PICAYUNE       NEW ORLEANS LA      1-504-827-1257
TIMES-PRESS          STREATOR IL         1-815-672-9332
TIMES-RECORD         VALLEY CITY ND      1-701-845-0175
TIMES-REPUBLICAN     MARSHALLTOWN IA     1-515-753-7221
TIMES-STANDARD       EUREKA CA           1-707-445-3117
TIMES-WEST VIRGINIA  FAIRMONT WV         1-304-366-9620
TITUSVILLE HERALD    TITUSVILLE PA       1-814-827-2512
TOASTMASTER          SANTA ANA CA        1-714-543-7801 SUZANNE FREY
TODAY'S ARIZONA WOMA SCOTTSDALE AZ       1-602-481-0079 BECKY KISTLER
TODAY'S SUNBEAM      SALEM NJ            1-609-845-3139
TOLEDO BLADE         TOLEDO OH           1-419-245-6439
TONAWANDA NEWS       NORTH TONAWANDA NY  1-716-693-8573
TOPEKA CAPITAL-JOURN TOPEKA KS           1-913-295-1198
TORONTO STAR         TORONTO OT          1-416-869-4416
TRACY PRESS          TRACY CA            1-209-835-0655
TRADESHOW WEEK       LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-826-2039 DARLENE GUDEA
TRAILER BOATS MAG.   CARSON CA           1-213-537-8735 CHUCK COYNE
TRANSCRIPT           DEDHAM MA           1-617-289-5352
TRANSCRIPT           NORTH ADAMS MA      1-413-662-2792
TRANSCRIPT-TELEGRAM  HOLYOKE MA          1-413-538-5881
TRAVERSE CITY RECORD TRAVERSE CITY MI    1-616-946-8273
TRENTON TIMES        TRENTON NJ          1-609-394-2819
TRENTONIAN           TRENTON NJ          1-609-394-1358
TRI-STATE GAZETTE    PORT JERVIS NY      1-914-858-8484
TRI-VALLEY HERALD    PLEASANTON CA       1-415-734-8043 ERNEST HINES
TRIBUNE              COSHOCTON OH        1-614-622-7341
TRIBUNE              LEWISTON ID         1-208-746-7341
TRIBUNE              OAKLAND CA          1-510-645-2771
TRIBUNE              SCRANTON PA         1-717-348-9145
TRIBUNE CHRONICLE    WARREN OH           1-216-841-1721
TRIBUNE-DEMOCRAT     JOHNSTOWN PA        1-814-539-1409
TRIBUNE-REVIEW       GREENSBURG PA       1-412-838-5171
TRIBUNE-STAR         TERRE HAUTE IN      1-812-231-4234
TROY DAILY NEWS      TROY OH             1-513-335-3552
TUCSON CITIZEN       TUCSON AZ           1-602-573-4569
TUCSON CITIZEN       TUCSON AZ           1-602-573-4569 DALE WALTON
TULARE ADVANCE-REGIS TULARE CA           1-209-688-0521
TULSA TRIBUNE        TULSA OK            1-918-581-5850
TULSA WORLD          TULSA OK            1-918-581-8353
TURLOCK JOURNAL      TURLOCK CA          1-209-632-8813
TUSCALOOSA NEWS      TUSCALOOSA AL       1-205-349-9825
TV 3 NETWORK         PACIFIC PALISADE CA 1-213-459-9417 JAN-OLOF FRITZE
TV 4 NORDISK         PACIFIC PALISADE CA 1-213-459-9417 JAN-OLOF FRITZE
TV ASAHI             CENTURY CITY CA     1-213-203-9626 MASAHIRO KIMURA
TV GUIDE             LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-859-2769 BILL BRUNS
TV INTERNATIONAL     UNIVERSAL CITY CA   1-818-795-8436 JOSIE CORY
TWIN CITIES READER   GOLDEN VALLEY,M     1-612-591-0044
TYLER COURIER-TIMES  TYLER TX            1-903-595-0335
TYLER MORNING TELEGR TYLER TX            1-903-595-0335
TYRONE HERALD        TYRONE PA           1-814-684-4238
UKIAH DAILY JOURNAL  UKIAH CA            1-707-468-5780
UNION                GRASS VALLEY CA     1-916-273-1854
UNION DAILY TIMES    UNION SC            1-803-427-1237
UNION DEMOCRAT       SONORA CA           1-209-532-5139
UNION-NEWS/REPUBLICA SPRINGFIELD MA      1-413-788-1301
UNION-SUN & JOURNAL  LOCKPORT NY         1-716-439-9252
UNIQUE& EXOTIC TRAVE BEND OR             1-503-389-3736 WINONA KNUTSEN
UNIQUE: UNIX SYS     RESCUE CA           1-916-677-5873 DAVID FIEDLER
UNIVERSAL PRESS      KANSAS CITY MO      1-816-932-6648
UPDATE               SANTA CLARA CA      1-408-970-8565 APRIL NIELSON
UPI                  BOSTON MA           1-617-338-9774 BARRY FLY
UPI                  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-620-1237
UPI                  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-552-3585 BILL BUCY
UPI                  SEATTLE WA          1-206-283-0408 PENNY SPAR
UPI                  WASHINGTON DC       1-202-789-2362
UPI (RADIO)          WASHINGTON DC       1-202-842-3625
US NEWS & WRLD       WASHINGTON DC       1-202-955-2713
USA RADIO NETWORK    DALLAS TX           1-214-243-3489
USA TODAY            ARLINGTON VA        1-CALL FOR EXT
USA TODAY            WASHINGTON DC       1-202-276-5527
UTNE READER          MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-338-6043
VACAVILLE REPORTER   VACAVILLE CA        1-707-447-7405 STEVE HUDDLESTON
VAIL DAILY           VAIL CO             1-303-476-5268
VALDOSTA DAILY TIMES VALDOSTA GA         1-912-247-1434
VALLEJO TIMES-HERALD VALLEJO CA          1-707-643-5217
VALLEY COURIER       ALAMOSA CO          1-719-589-6573
VALLEY DAILY NEWS    KENT WA             1-206-854-1006
VALLEY INDEPENDENT   MONESSEN PA         1-412-684-8104
VALLEY NEWS & EAGLE  FALLON NV           1-702-423-0474
VALLEY NEWS DISPATCH TARENTUM PA         1-412-226-7787
VALLEY TIMES         PLEASANTON CA       1-510-847-2177
VALLEY TIMES-NEWS    LANETT AL           1-205-644-5587
VALLEY VANTAGE       RESEDA CA           1-818-881-0572 ROSE MARIE COUCH
VANCOUVER COLUMBIAN  VANCOUVER WA        1-206-699-6033 TOM KOENNINGER
VERBUM MAGAZINE      SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-233-9976 JEANNE JUNEAU
VERO BEACH PRESS-JOU VERO BEACH FL       1-407-562-6517
VIA SATELLITE        POTOMAC MD          1-301-424-4297 SCOTT CHASE
VICKSBURG POST       VICKSBURG MS        1-601-636-6711
VICTOR VALLEY DAILY  VICTORVILLE CA      1-619-241-7145 STEVE WILLIAMS
VICTORIA ADVOCATE    VICTORIA TX         1-512-575-1220
VIDETTE-MESSENGER    VALPARAISO IN       1-219-465-7298
VINITA DAILY JOURNAL VINITA OK           1-918-256-7100
VIRGIN ISLANDS DAILY ST. THOMAS VI       1-809-776-0740
VIRGINIAN REVIEW     COVINGTON VA        1-703-962-5072
VIRGINIAN-PILOT      NORFOLK VA          1-804-446-2571
VISALIA TIMES-DELTA  VISALIA CA          1-209-733-0826
VISIONS              BEAVERTON OR        1-503-690-1029 STEVE DODGE
VISTA PRESS          VISTA CA            1-619-726-3064
VISVIS               NEW YORK NY         1-212-980-7581 SUSAN SHIPMAN
WABASH PLAIN DEALER  WABASH IN           1-219-563-0816
WACO TRIBUNE-HERALD  WACO TX             1-817-757-0302
WAEL NEWSLINE        OAKLAND CA          1-510-444-1346
WALL ST JOURNAL      WASHINGTON DC       1-202-862-9266
WALL ST. JOURNAL     SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-391-4534
WALL STREET JOURNAL  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-658-3828 STEPHEN SANSWEET
WALL STREET JOURNAL  NEW YORK NY         1-212-416-2658
WALL STREET JOURNAL  SAN FRANCISCO CA    1-415-391-4534 GREG HILL
WARSAW TIMES-UNION   WARSAW IN           1-219-267-7784
WASH POST            WASHINGTON DC       1-202-334-4480
WASHINGTON CEO       SEATTLE WA          1-206-441-8325 KEVIN DWYER
WASHINGTON EVENING J WASHINGTON IA       1-319-653-7524
WASHINGTON GRANGE NE OLYMPIA WA          1-206-357-3548 NANCY COVERT
WASHINGTON JRNL/REV  WASHINGTON DC       1-301-441-9495 BILL MONROE
WASHINGTON NEWS      WASHINGTON NC       1-919-946-9797
WASHINGTON POST      WASHINGTON DC       1-202-334-4480
WASHINGTON TIMES     WASHINGTON DC       1-202-269-3419
WASHINGTON TIMES-HER WASHINGTON IN       1-812-254-7517
WATERBURY AMERICAN   WATERBURY CT        1-203-754-0644
WATERBURY REPUBLICAN WATERBURY CT        1-203-754-0644
WATERLOO COURIER     WATERLOO IA         1-319-291-2069
WATERTOWN DAILY TIME WATERTOWN NY        1-315-782-2237
WATERTOWN DAILY TIME WATERTOWN WI        1-414-261-5102
WATERTOWN PUBLIC OPI WATERTOWN SD        1-605-886-4280
WATSONVILLE REGISTER WATSONVILLE CA      1-408-722-8386 MIKE WALLACE
WATTS STAR REVIEW    LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-291-2123 LELA WARD
WAUKESHA COUNTY FREE WAUKESHA WI         1-414-542-6082
WAYNE INDEPENDENT    HONESDALE PA        1-717-253-5387
WCCO AM 830          MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-370-0683
WCCO-TV 4            ST PAUL MN          1-612-330-2767
WDGY AM 1130         ST PAUL MN          1-612-642-5223
WEATHERFORD DEMOCRAT WEATHERFORD TX      1-817-594-9734
WEIRTON DAILY TIMES  WEIRTON WV          1-304-748-2202
WELLSVILLE REPORTER/ WELLSVILLE NY       1-716-593-5303
WEST BEND DAILY NEWS WEST BEND WI        1-414-334-5402
WEST CENTRAL TRIBUNE WILLMAR MN          1-612-235-6769
WEST COUNTY TIMES    PINOLE CA           1-510-262-2719
WEST GERMANY TV      SHERMAN OAKS CA     1-818-985-3838 MANFORD LASTING
WEST HAWAII TODAY    KAILUA-KONA HI      1-808-329-3659
WEST HOLLYWOOD POST  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-552-5212 MARGARET HARRIS
WEST VALLEY COURIER  HILLSBORO OR        1-503-648-9191 MR. VAL HESS
WESTCHESTER NEWS     CULVER CITY CA      1-213-839-9372 CAROL LAYANA
WESTERLY SUN         WESTERLY RI         1-401-348-5080
WESTERN ASSOC. NEWS  LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-312-6684 FRANKIE LYON
WESTERN INVESTOR     PORTLAND OR         1-503-222-7392 SHANNON P. PRATT
WESTERN MICRO MARKET OAKLAND CA          1-510-652-4618 TONY ROCCO
WESTFIELD EVENING NE WESTFIELD MA        1-413-562-4185
WESTWAYS             LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-741-3069 MARY ANN FISHER
WEWOKA DAILY TIMES   WEWOKA OK           1-405-257-3342
WHEATON DAILY JOURNA CAROL STREAM IL     1-312-462-5312
WHERE MAGAZINE       LOS ANGELES CA      1-213-477-1710 CHRIS STRODDER
WHITE PLAINS REPORTE WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-694-5150
WHOLE EARTH REVIEW   SAUSALITO CA        1-415-332-2416 KEVIN KELLY
WILLAMETTE WEEK      PORTLAND OR         1-503-243-1115 MARK ZUSMAN
WILLIAMSON DAILY NEW WILLIAMSON WV       1-304-235-0730
WILLISTON HERALD     WILLISTON ND        1-701-572-4965
WILMINGTON NEWS JOUR WILMINGTON OH       1-513-382-4392
WILMINGTON STAR-NEWS WILMINGTON NC       1-919-343-2229
WIN MAGAZINE         VAN NUYS CA         1-818-781-3125 CECIL SUZUKI
WINCHESTER STAR      WINCHESTER VA       1-703-667-0012
WINCHESTER SUN       WINCHESTER KY       1-606-744-7552
WINSTON-SALEM JOURNA WINSTON-SALEM NC    1-919-727-7315
WINTER HAVEN NEWS CH WINTER HAVEN FL     1-813-294-2008
WINTER VISITOR INDEP MESA AZ             1-602-962-5660 OPAL JOHNSON
WISCONSIN STATE JOUR MADISON WI          1-608-252-6333
WLTE FM 103          MINNEAPOLIS MN      1-612-339-5653
WNET                 NEW YORK NY         1-212-582-3297
WOMAN'S ENTERPRI$E   AGOURA HILLS CA     1-818-889-4726 CARYNE BROWN
WOODWARD NEWS        WOODWARD OK         1-405-254-2159
WOONSOCKET CALL      WOONSOCKET RI       1-401-765-2834
WORCESTER TELEGRAM & WORCESTER MA        1-508-753-3142
WORLD                COOS BAY OR         1-503-267-0294
WORTHINGTON DAILY GL WORTHINGTON MN      1-507-376-5202
WPFW                 WASHINGTON DC       1-202-783-3106
WYOMING TRIBUNE-EAGL CHEYENNE WY         1-307-778-7163
XEMO                 CHULA VISTA CA      1-619-585-3058 JULIO RODRIGUEZ
XENIA DAILY GAZETTE  XENIA OH            1-513-372-3385
XEPRS                HOLLYWOOD CA        1-213-464-2668 TEDDY FREGOSO
XETV-TV              SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-268-9388 MARTIN COLBY
XEWT-TV              SAN YSIDRO CA       1-619-684-5631 JOSE LLUIS GUASCH
XHKY                 CHULA VISTA CA      1-619-426-3690 MARTH DIAZ
XHRM                 CHULA VISTA CA      1-619-585-9569 DAVE CHADWICK
XHTZ                 CHULA VISTA CA      1-619-425-9036 MARTY REISING
XLTN                 CHULA VISTA CA      1-619-426-3690 MARTHA DIAZ
XTRA                 SAN DIEGO CA        1-619-294-2916 KARA LOVELACE
YAKIMA HERALD-REPUBL YAKIMA WA           1-509-453-7995 DAN COLEMAN
YONKERS HERALD STATE WHITE PLAINS NY     1-914-696-8208
YORK DAILY RECORD    YORK PA             1-717-764-6233
YORK DISPATCH        YORK PA             1-717-843-2953
YORK NEWS-TIMES      YORK NE             1-402-362-6748
YOUNGSTOWN VINDICATO YOUNGSTOWN OH       1-216-747-6712
YPSILANTI PRESS      YPSLANTI MI         1-313-487-8387
YUMA DAILY SUN       YUMA AZ             1-602-343-1009