Subject: New Book on Gay Men's Sexual Health
From: "Jake Mann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:54:24 GMT

Dear Queer Services Directory,

Please post the following notice on any relevant bulletin boards.

Thank you,
Walt Elliot
Editorial Assistant

New Book on Gay Men's Sexual Health.

Men Like Us:  The GMHC Complete Guide to Gay Men's Sexual, Emotional and 
Physical Well-Being

There is a great new health guide that discusses gay men's sexual health 
that just came out, published by Ballantine.  It's called Men Like Us:  The 
GMHC Complete Guide to Gay Men's Sexual, Emotional and Physical Well-Being, 
which is quite a name, but it actually lives up to it.  It's modeled after 
Our Bodies, Ourselves, and includes the voices of hundreds of gay men from 
across the country, great advice and a discussion of the kinds of issues 
about gay men and their sexual concerns that usually get ignored.

Topics that this approach works for include:  sexual practices, 
spirituality, coping with illness, and AIDS. The book  also tackles issues 
that many AIDS organizations don't--sexual communication, sex, aging, older 
men, black and latino men, gay health, and gay prostate cancer.

Please see attached press release for more information.

Thank you.
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com