Subject: Autobiography Project needs submissions
From: "Kate Fitzpatrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:20:02 -0500

hi, my name is kelly fitzpatrick and i am currently the gay, lesbian,
bisexual outreach worker for the massachussetts college of art as well as a
student. i am interested in submitting the following information to your
website.

the massachsetts college of art id working on an Autobiography Project that
needs the submissions of gay lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth
across massachusetts. 

The project involves a free workshop facilitated by trained mass art
volunteers on the issue of queer self portraits and portaits by our allies.
The workshop takes place in the students hih school with the Gay Straight
Alliance or other diversity clubs and lasts for 2-3 hours. The self
portrait could take the form of art, writing, photography or performance.
We are interested in promoting the visibilty of queer issues in schools and
in the community. The students have the decision to sign thier name or not
and all final submissions are included in the book. The book will become a
resource for other GLBT youth at libraries and schools and a reminder to
law makers and enforcers.

If you are interested you can call the massachusetts college of art at
617-232-1555 at x 115 or you can write to me, kelly Fitzpatrick at 86
Pilgrim Rd, simmons north hall #336, Boston ma,02115 for more information
or to set a date for a workshop. Thanks!